Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows (36469 Views)

White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Jokkarm: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please guys , free him let him enjoy the did dividend of a new phone
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Reeberry: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
pepigeorge:
If there is no important thing to put on front page...Please close d forum
grin
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Trust2001(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Donexy16:

Hehehe..
why are u guys so rude and mean to him did he tell u he would use the phone for gaming, we know u guys have iphones and Samsung galaxy's so stop insulting my fellow brother

4 Likes

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Ghost447(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
starlife30:

Bros, what do you need in a phone? This phone has a big screen and have a big battery which are the two things I need right now. So why are you crying for another man? Did I buy the phone with your money??
Take the bashing in good faith because no one ask you to post that thing to the public.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
itel. that useless phone. currently using that Itel 1501. the money I have used in repairing the phone is more than what I used in buying it. rubbish.,pls never u buy any itel product.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by fredola77(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Donexy16:

Hehehe..

Bros, that pics is worth a thousand words!
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by krozay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Duke007:
Ah, nairalanders are so full of venous comments so tay the Op has to quake under una mouth. Lets learn to be accomodative of each other. We are not equals in life and the Op acted based on his earning power. Ya shouldnot crucify the good adonis. You guys just spoil his day. I bought a lesser model of same phone in June: It355 with 4G,512RAM, 1400ah battery and 3.5 screen for 10k and l am enjoying me phone and life.

Op, pls come and share your experience with this phone, I am with you on this. Soon, we will graduate to bigger phones. So many guys struggle to buy bigger phone but lack the capacity to buy data. My guy, its your life, money and choice, dont let my nigga brothers pull you down.

Enjoy your phone jare.

P.s I am just trying to make a common sense here
BEN MURRAY BRUCE TALKING HERE!!!!?!
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by piperson(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Prodigee:
Oga you just made a fool of yourself! You don't care and you still went on to comment on his thread?! #nigga no offence o

you are just looking for a mention abi? here's one
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
vivalavida:
Lol @ comments above.

Itel has a crappy camera. I doubt if this one will be any better.

Is the ram actually 512MB?
If it is,then u have like my brother up there said A connection of Tiger batteries with a screen in your hands

Hahahah! "connection of tiger ba3s" wit blurry screen cos of poor resolution; dat guy go strain him eyes tire... 512MB RAM dis era?! who does dat, I swear dat fone na punishment on a long run cos of dat large mAh.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by domben(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Donexy16:

Hehehe..
this is not phone but is only battery.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
geostrata:
cheesy

Dose complaining that the phone has 512mb as its RAM....how many RAM them get for their brain?

They get 2gig RAM naim dem vote for PMB? angry angry angry angry

Bros you no well oh. laff wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by christphina(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
lilzcee:
I bought the phone and sold it within six months, battery no dey last, phone dey hang, mumu phone
u sold urz within 6months... d phone try 4 u na. my younger bro sold his within 2weeks he bought it... I can't accept Itel product as a gift sef, nt 2 talk of me buying it with my hard earned currency
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by muhrash(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Not Bad for beginners,Pls no good to embarrass unboxer. because u can even unbox nokia 3310 for those at ur own class who have ambition to possess such type of mobile.
But Basic Hints About Smartphones
(1)=Chipset; This help u operate ur phone fluently without hooking,CPU start from Dual core,Quad core,Hexa core,Octa core,Deca core these help in sharp processing of Data.
Best chipset in the world are; (1)Snapdragon (2)Exynos (3)Apple (4)Mediatek (5)Kirin e.t.c

(2)=GPU; This help for operating high graphic Games with large capacity e.g 2GB data that can't operate on low end phone due to small graphic user interface.
Types of GPU are;(1)Adreno (2)Mali (3)Cortex (4)PowerVR (5)Mangoose (6)Kryo
(3)=RAM;Is the most important for multitasking,low ram smart phone lag when install few application but u can install more than 500 applications on single phone with atleast 3GB Ram.Most of the world largest smartphone producers reached RAM capacity of 4GB to 6GB RAM but Gionee,Infinix and Tecno stick on 2GB Ram that is why we left behind using outdated specified phones at higher rate cost.

(4)=Battery:Larger battery help u to rock on smartphone sru out d day without frequent plugin of charger or porting larger power bank from door to door.

(5)=OS Version:Latest operating system help u install any application u see including latest release.if u are using older version u will come across of installing unsupported applications.

(1)Donut(2)Eclairs(3)Froyo(4)Gingerbread(5)Honeycomb(6)Icecreamsandwich(7)Jellybean(coolKitkat, all are older version and newer aresad9)Lollipop(10)Mashmallow(11)Nougat These are Android OS Version.

(6)=Screen Size;This range from smaller to larger inches e.g 4.7,4.8,5.0,5.1,5.2,5.3,5.5,5.7,6.0,7.0,8.0,9.0,10.1 from palmlet to tablet and the most important is pixel per unit which help for vivid colour and clearity of the screen.

Then shatter proof protection e.g coning gorilla,dragontrail,saphire glasses.

(7)=Camera;Is one of the best alwayz trying to improve by some other mobile companies e.g Huawei who introduce double camera phone this year Huawei Mate P9 for u to snap selfie and covering beautiful video.

(cool=Sensors;E.g Fingerprint and Iris scanners for security,Temperature Humidity Barometer Heartrate for Health and Giographical evaluation,NFC; for using smart cards buying and selling and data transfer,Infrared: for control of home appliance eg tv,Home theater,ac,dvd etc

Antenna support;for supporting sport bands,hand wears and antenna accessories

SpOS;For tracking sport activities.

Otherwise you will end changing phone monthly.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Iamthoney(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
klinro:

Oga calm down. There is no 1gb/2gb RAM phone with a 5000mAh battery for 22k. The cheapest you would get is 45k.

You talk as if RAM is the only thing in a phone
Techno L5 is 1gb ram, 5000mAh battery and it is 22k

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Iceking1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
starlife30:

Bros, what do you need in a phone? This phone has a big screen and have a big battery which are the two things I need right now. So why are you crying for another man? Did I buy the phone with your money??
Bros y not go for mi tribe, which costs more cheaper but has exact the same quality of infinix hot 2?
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
christphina:
u sold urz within 6months... d phone try 4 u na. my younger bro sold his within 2weeks he bought it... I can't accept Itel product as a gift sef, nt 2 talk of me buying it with my hard earned currency
i mumu oo, i just mumuly bought that thing, buh thank God, i've sold it
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
zyphr:
Point of correction op, you just bought a battery with a screen.
You are just about to start reading the book of lamentations.

Ahan! Lmao! Jesu! You are heartless o. ''Book of lamentations''
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by AyamBlaze: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2016
neomatrix1027:
Itel is the worst nightmare. Imagine buying a phone with 512mb ram for N20000+. Itel is fūçked up company.
Worst processor
Worst UI
Worst Battery
Hangs a lot
I won't even gift any Itel product to my worst enemy, NEVER.
You talk too much sir
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Rafayll(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2016
zyphr:
Point of correction op, you just bought a battery with a screen.
You are just about to start reading the book of lamentations.
Savage
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by SailorXY: 2:10am On Aug 31, 2016
geostrata:
cheesy

Dose complaining that the phone has 512mb as its RAM....how many RAM them get for their brain?

They get 2gig RAM naim dem vote for PMB? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by piagetskinner(m): 2:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Y re u guys complaining it's not ur money...

Maybe the guy bought the fone for texting, receiving calls and listening to music
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 31, 2016
They no allow bros finish the unboxing sex cheesy grin

WeakHead peolle
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2016
See as una jez discourage dis guy fa.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Alphasunday(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Hahaha guys badt for here sha, most of you making negative comments never use the phone ooo,not every one is a heavy phone user,I like the specs sha
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by klinro(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Iamthoney:
Techno L5 is 1gb ram, 5000mAh battery and it is 22k

Tecno L5 as seen on Jumia is 35k https://www./tecno-l5-smartphone-black-4367654.html

Like i said, if you guys want to lie, please do so with conscience angry angry
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by klinro(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
missbeebee:
See as una jez discourage dis guy fa.

As in ehh...they just made the guy leave him review. Nigerians ehh
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Esseson1(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
People get bad mouth sha, most of whom neva even see d phone with eye... Anyways, my it1502— 2years old and still counting, no issues... #ItelKeepFlying cheesy
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by adeememman(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
klinro:

Simple Question for you bros, name two phones having 1gb/2gb RAM phone with a 5000mAh battery that sells for less than 23,000 naira.

Everyone have a preference for the devices they want. There are people that just want a phone with long lasting battery in the country where light situation is epileptic at best while others just want a phone with a big screen without putting a hole in their pocket.

These type of people for example are much more than those who are after 2GB RAM phones.

So respect peoples opinion, all fingers are not equal. Peace unto you
So you mean because they are selling cheap phones, they should pack poo in a box with screen and a big battery and call it an android phone. I am talking from experience as I currently have. two itel phones under 1 year old dumped in one corner of my room completely useless. As you can see am not talking for myself but enlightening those who may bite their fingers sooner after buying. You can check out these budget phones if you care. Gionee M3 mini, Techno L5 etc. I can confidently say they are better. Don't bother yourself, time will tell. Its just that I'm always touched each time I see people rant in phone section as some mistakes could be averted.
I repeat, until Itel produces something worth buying at reasonable price, I wish them well. Good day.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by adeememman(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
piagetskinner:
Y re u guys complaining it's not ur money...

Maybe the guy bought the fone for texting, receiving calls and listening to music

I doubt listening to music for long before the go begin hot and the battery go drain. Lobatan. Maybe he doesn't know that a 3000mah battery will last longer that a 5000ah battery if well optimized.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by krozay(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
adeememman:

I doubt listening to music for long before the go begin hot and the battery go drain. Lobatan. Maybe he doesn't know that a 3000mah battery will last longer that a 5000ah battery if well optimized.
he doesn't know that even Tecno w4 with 2500maH battery wud last more than dat itel 5000maH pooo
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by Abiagirl777(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
wirelessmaster:
There are a lot of marketers and business development officers on this thread. You are trying to kill a brand. This is very bad. Millions of people read most threads , it might take time (years) to reach the million counter. What all of you are doing is killing this brand.

Yes ,so that ppl would stop buying it and then they'll go and work on their product.Nigeria isn't a dumping ground for E waste.if our agencies won't enforce standards on this tech companies,then the common man will simply boycott it .
BTW I use Itel it 1503 and I'd never gift it to my enemy.
Re: Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows by klinro(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
adeememman:
So you mean because they are selling cheap phones, they should pack poo in a box with screen and a big battery and call it an android phone. I am talking from experience as I currently have. two itel phones under 1 year old dumped in one corner of my room completely useless. As you can see am not talking for myself but enlightening those who may bite their fingers sooner after buying. You can check out these budget phones if you care. Gionee M3 mini, Techno L5 etc. I can confidently say they are better. Don't bother yourself, time will tell. Its just that I'm always touched each time I see people rant in phone section as some mistakes could be averted.
I repeat, until Itel produces something worth buying at reasonable price, I wish them well. Good day.

M3 is 31 while L5 is 37k on Jumia. Bros, talk true, you just dislike itel mobile hence all these your ranting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.