Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta (7543 Views)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Adiola(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
I got this Information from a friend in the army that soldiers heading to nigerdelta died in creek as their boat sank into the creek and no media outfit reported this ,this is not good for our country...why the blacklist on that information,the cause of the incident is yet unknown but involvement of militants are in doubt .pls if you have love ones in the army pls call to verify is this info is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by divinehand2003(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

When Niger Deltan militants or Boko Haram members die in battle, their dead faces makes headlines plus FP in most Nigerian media houses and newspapers.
But we don't see any military personnels die in battle against these nonentities.
Abi nigerian army don turn immortals?

12 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by babyfaceafrica: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why should I beliieve you?...no source?...propaganda...nkpi

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by StOla: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am I to believe that soldiers who cannot swim will assemble on a boat and set sail without life jackets?

The pictures released by the army showing soldiers in the creeks, had them wearing life jackets/work vest.

OP, confirm if your source suffers from the ipobic plague.

We know the miserable people of Nigeria have not been feeling too happy reading about the initial success recorded by the same army they once used to call gallant when battling boko haram, at a time nobody was calling for the actualization of Biafra.

Now only anarchy and chaos delights them.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by hummerwise(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Will just STFU!
So no media outlets reported the news but your friend did,, Your friend must be very good at reporting true news because he/she was there when it happened or perhaps he/she works for cnn..
Even if the news is actually true,,, there must be a good reason why this was left out of the media...
But your gbeborun trying to find out if its true so yu can rejoice..

People shud just mind their business....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Adiola(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
StOla:
Am I to believe that soldiers who cannot swim will assemble on a boat and set sail without life jackets?

The pictures released by the army showing soldiers in the creeks, had them wearing life jackets/work vest.

pls dear a friend in the army told me this infact I doubt it but he told me he's very sure of what he saying gosh!my anger why the media blacklist?we as concerned citizens Are suppose to know how our gallant soldiers are faring

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Adiola(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
hummerwise:
Will just STFU!
So no media outlets reported the news but your friend did,, Your friend must be very good at reporting true news because he/she was there when it happened or perhaps he/she works for cnn..
Even if the news is actually true,,, there must be a good reason why this was left out of the media...
But your gbeborun trying to find out if its true so yu can rejoice..

People shud just mind their business....
what's the ish here that you don't believe or the news is fake I just don't get ,this info is from a friend in the army not a civilian he confided because of our relationship in school back in ekiti state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Fight2Finish: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Let me book space before verifying from independent news outlets.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by hummerwise(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adiola:
what's the ish here that you don't believe or the news is fake I just don't get ,this info is from a friend in the army not a civilian he confided because of our relationship in school back in ekiti state

Can u imagine ursef talk,, he confided in yu to kip it a secret,,, wah a special a way of doing that...
If it was a command to all the army officers to keep this a secret,, you have just implicated the man due to ur own stupeedeetee...

13 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ShootToKill: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
StOla:

We know the miserable people of Nigeria have not been feeling too happy reading about the initial success recorded by the same army they once used to call gallant when battling boko haram, at a time nobody was calling for the actualization of Biafra.

Now only anarchy and chaos delights them.

Didn't Anarchy and chaos delight the zombies when Ihejirika and GEJ were making life terrible for Shekau the good friend of Buhari and APC just last year?

12 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ShootToKill: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Army will never report any death of the soldiers, it depict weakness to them but we know better.

Check out all the thread eulogizing dead soldiers, they are usually started by friends or families of those dead soldiers. nigeria sunni army doesn't care a hoot about its dead men. Buratai is not interested in going to the front, he is only intrested in staying alive chop money from his dubai mansion while sending daft yorubamudeens and hausa almajiris to go die at the warfront. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by gullity: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adiola:
pls dear a friend in the army told me this infact I doubt it but he told me he's very sure of what he saying gosh!my anger why the media blacklist?we as concerned citizens Are suppose to know how our gallant soldiers are faring

Relax my dear friend, don't be angry for nothing, the news might NOT even exist.

Or you wait till the news get its publicity.. aside that you are wailing...

1 Like

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by SuperS1Panther: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wishful thinking of the Red Mudsters that enjoy killing soldiers with their mouth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by phemmyutd(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3317684/41-niger-delta-militants-out

I am tired of all these jobless Nairalanders that will just side down for house the type rubbish

bellow is this OP partner in rubbish

I got this Information from a friend in the militants camp that militants heading to The Nigerian Army base died in creek as their boat sank into the creek and no media outfit reported this ,this is not good for our country...why the blacklist on that information,the cause of the incident is yet unknown but involvement of militants are in doubt .pls if you have love ones in the militant camps pls call to verify is this info is true"

3 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Adeoba10(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adiola:
I got this Information from a friend in the army that soldiers heading to nigerdelta died in creek as their boat sank into the creek and no media outfit reported this ,this is not good for our country...why the blacklist on that information,the cause of the incident is yet unknown but involvement of militants are in doubt .pls if you have love ones in the army pls call to verify is this info is true
Definitely, you got dis info from d last man standing.... 41 from 42 chai.

1 Like

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ofeebaba: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
@adiola if you known the meaning of adi u will regret posting fake news ewu Igbo ipod tout

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by bolanto24(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
So its fake now because its against the army. All dis 9ja ass lickers sef. If u believe the nigerian army will go about this without casualties on their part too then u must be a gigantic fool.

6 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by AlPeter: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Adiola:
as concerned citizen? What are you going to safe spread panic and worsen the situation. When it comes to security there are things folks like you should never know.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by chachanga: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:
The Army will never report any death of the soldiers, it depict weakness to them but we know better.

Check out all the thread eulogizing dead soldiers, they are usually started by friends or families of those dead soldiers. nigeria sunni army doesn't care a hoot about its dead men. Buratai is not interested in going to the front, he is only intrested in staying alive chop money from his dubai mansion while sending daft yorubamudeens and hausa almajiris to go die at the warfront. grin grin

It's true they flag, downplay and serve info to general publics on a "Need-To-Know" basis but one wonders why are the NDA guys not on to this leak if there's some truth to it.

The soldiers won't tell u shiiii..for sure. But the militants! Surely they should wanna boast...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by legaxi(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Even if 1000 die 100000 are there to replace them, the struggle continues for Victory is certain.
Have you ever heard the phrase "soja go soja come barracks remain the same "

3 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by PaulIdu: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Op pics and names of the 41 drowned soldiers or shut up

2 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by glassjar1: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Ekele diri okike . ABIAMA BIKONU WIPE OUT this heathen's and their soldiers .

let them sink to the bottom until their sharia flesh is fed to giant cat fish inside the creek .AMEN . cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by GodsMercyLife: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2016
-
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Mrakthedream(m): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:

6 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by DonBobes(m): 1:22am On Aug 30, 2016
This op will u keep quiet with ur lies, u think we r in the 80s dt our boys will go into d creeks without live jackets?? angry
Stop dis lies & use ur tym for better thins pls!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by DonBobes(m): 1:24am On Aug 30, 2016
glassjar1:
Ekele diri okike . ABIAMA BIKONU WIPE OUT this heathen's and their soldiers .

let them sink to the bottom until their sharia flesh is fed to giant cat fish inside the creek .AMEN . cool cool

Mynd44 no go ban dis one oh, na other thins he go de put eye! undecided
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2016
this country have turned to hell on earth
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Registered on nairaland yesterday and report death of naija soldiers today... you must be related to Solomon grandy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Aufbauh(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:

I don't normally comment on sterile thread like this because the content is too cheap and disjointed for my brain to process.

What actually caught my attention is that both of you guys has been schooled in Ekiti,a state coincidentally governed by a man that makes disciples of all the gullible. grin

So you mean the families of the deceased are in complicity with media blackout?
please look for your likes or tell your story to marine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by luvinhubby(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2016
The over 120 missing in.action sodiers reported by Premium times early this year was refuted by same zombies shouting 'no media reported it' here.
Are we surprised, even our Nigerian olympic athletes were poorly & badly treated despite the media exposure, much more annonymous soldiers.

If the op indeed got this from his army friend then it is very unfortunate that our soldiers can be treated this way.

2 Likes

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Adiola(f): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Time shall tell if what am saying is the truth or not but for now get busy with whatever that makes you happy .....btw do u really wanna tell me that the army won't suffer casualties anyway nigerians are no longer objective in reasoning

1 Like

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ZACHIE: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
If after all the abuse this tame response is what you can come up with, I'm sorry, your story is incomplete.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: How Ghost Workers, Pension Mafias Compound States’ Nightmares / Oyetola Approves N121 Million Death Benefits For Osun Retirees / Electoral Act: Reps Step Down Motion To Override Buhari On Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.