Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta (7592 Views)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by AntiWailer: 5:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Yes I heard it too.

800 soldiers out of 801 died also 2 days ago.

grin grin grin

No be only u get friends in the army. grin grin

Avengers don cease fire.

Start another propaganda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
pls dear a friend in the army told me this infact I doubt it but he told me he's very sure of what he saying gosh!my anger why the media blacklist?we as concerned citizens Are suppose to know how our gallant soldiers are faring
Your point remains baseless without enough proof. I can as well tell you that my own friend too in the army confirmed that none of what you said happened .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
Time shall tell if what am saying is the truth or not but for now get busy with whatever that makes you happy .....btw do u really wanna tell me that the army won't suffer casualties anyway nigerians are no longer objective in reasoning
That's what the media is for. Go on twitter the Nigerian army do reports its casualty .
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Femich18(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2016
hummerwise:

Can u imagine ursef talk,, he confided in yu to kip it a secret,,, wah a special a way of doing that...
If it was a command to all the army officers to keep this a secret,, you have just implicated the man due to ur own stupeedeetee...
Exactly what is on my mind
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by olaolaking: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
I got this Information from a friend in the army that soldiers heading to nigerdelta died in creek as their boat sank into the creek and no media outfit reported this ,this is not good for our country...why the blacklist on that information,the cause of the incident is yet unknown but involvement of militants are in doubt .pls if you have love ones in the army pls call to verify is this info is true

Why do I have to believe you. My friend in the army told me they all the solders in ND are in full shape. Ready and burning with readiness to devour and scatter the enemies of the nation
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by GodsMercyLife: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Samtob90(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
I got this Information from a friend in the army that soldiers heading to nigerdelta died in creek as their boat sank into the creek and no media outfit reported this ,this is not good for our country...why the blacklist on that information,the cause of the incident is yet unknown but involvement of militants are in doubt .pls if you have love ones in the army pls call to verify is this info is true

Another attempt to discredit Nigeria Army, when they arrest, you tag it innocent, when they kill militants, you call it genocide, when they bombed criminals/militants in arepo, you said, they killed Yoruba woman yet no Yoruba complained of any of his/her member missing.

Now it is 41 out of 42 that died! I am sure you are one of the militant
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes I heard it too.

800 soldiers out of 801 dies also 2 days ago.

grin grin grin

No be only u get friends in the army. grin grin

Avengers don cease fire.

Start another propaganda.
Avengers website is there 4 us to varify news about them any news that is not on their sit is a false news
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Hizzy:

Avengers website is there 4 us to varify news about them any news that is not on their sit is a false news

it is 'varified' my 'blooda' don't 'west' ya time.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ANAKONDA: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
ShootToKill:

Didn't Anarchy and chaos delight the zombies when Ihejirika and GEJ were making life terrible for Shekau the good friend of Buhari and APC just last year?

Making life terrible by sharing funds meant for the procurement of sophisticated weapons, issuing outdated weapons to our soldiers to battle BH while the latter kept annexing territory upon territory ? It was at Ihejirika's tenure that the situation got so out of hand that other west African countries had to join the fight.
Do you think everybody else suffers from memory loss and brain haemorrage like you ?
It is equally on record that the US specifically called for Ihejirika's probe.
Ihejirika is an offshoot of those who prosecuted the civil war for the SE so his failure was no surprise..m
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by ShootToKill: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Making life terrible by sharing funds meant for the procurement of sophisticated weapons, issuing outdated weapons to our soldiers to battle BH while the latter kept annexing territory upon territory ? It was at Ihejirika's tenure that the situation got so out of hand that other west African countries had to join the fight.
Do you think everybody else suffers from memory loss and brain haemorrage like you ?
It is equally on record that the US specifically called for Ihejirika's probe.
Ihejirika is an offshoot of those who prosecuted the civil war for the SE so his failure was no surprise..m

Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by chernest2002: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2016
hummerwise:
Will just STFU!
So no media outlets reported the news but your friend did,, Your friend must be very good at reporting true news because he/she was there when it happened or perhaps he/she works for cnn..
Even if the news is actually true,,, there must be a good reason why this was left out of the media...
But your gbeborun trying to find out if its true so yu can rejoice..

People shud just mind their business....
this kind of comments will not help Nigeria and you.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by mindtricks: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
glassjar1:
Ekele diri okike . ABIAMA BIKONU WIPE OUT this heathen's and their soldiers .

let them sink to the bottom until their sharia flesh is fed to giant cat fish inside the creek .AMEN . cool cool

Bro,while you rejoice, remember that some of people in the army and may be among the 41 deceased.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
AntiWailer:

it is 'varified' my 'blooda' don't 'west' ya time.
My blooda i no see am 4 their site maybe its on vanguard site
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by bender79: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Why should I beliieve you?...no source?...propaganda...nkpi
That kind npki for abakaliki
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by davidif: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
hummerwise:
Will just STFU!
So no media outlets reported the news but your friend did,, Your friend must be very good at reporting true news because he/she was there when it happened or perhaps he/she works for cnn..
Even if the news is actually true,,, there must be a good reason why this was left out of the media...
But your gbeborun trying to find out if its true so yu can rejoice..

People shud just mind their business....

So you trust the Nigerian army to report news of there demise to the public right? I am guessing you are one of those people who believe everything the press says.
Re: 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta by SABA2002(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
I love those green boys...... May God continue to keep them for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Makes N909 Billion From VAT in 2017 / How Not To Remove A Chief Judge / Reign Of Terror: 165 Farmers Killed March, Farms Deserted As Bandits Demand N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.