Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) (5792 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Fraud Alert: Innoson Motors Warns On The Current Employment Scam .( Photo) / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) by health2wealth: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
blackberlin:

Lie Mohammed. . .
Of course I do not expect you to understand that behind most successful foreign business you see in Nigeria today, someone is the connector. You probably heard that Facebook owner is in Nigeria. If the guy want to invest in Nigeria, do you think he will relocate to Nigeria? Use your head, it can make the different in your life.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) by Danniee(m): 5:45am On Aug 31, 2016
TeamLeader:
Uhm what an irony. I was decieved like ddat wen I was jobless 2years ago but today I'm a World Team Member. They use what people want to get them into the network. If dem carry yu go there and yu no like am carry ya leg waka na. But one thing Is sure when one person reject them 10 people get registered.

According to your words, you were deceived, how on earth will a legitimate network business deceive his member from the beginning which is the foundation? It shows that GNLD is built on deceit and that's why it's never end well.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2016
health2wealth:
Of course I do not expect you to understand that behind most successful foreign business you see in Nigeria today, someone is the connector. You probably heard that Facebook owner is in Nigeria. If the guy want to invest in Nigeria, do you think he will relocate to Nigeria? Use your head, it can make the different in your life.

Kuku say you were the one who invited Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria. . . Lie Mohammed
By the way, you need to learn how to spell. . .

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Danniee:

According to your words, you were deceived, how on earth will a legitimate network business deceive his member from the beginning which is the foundation? It shows that GNLD is built on deceit and that's why it's never end well.

Who says it's not to end well? Ar yu God? Like I said they use what most people want to get them. Unemployment is everywher in Nigeria. Through that same GNLD yu ar condeming today, I have over 400 people in my network today makin money through me. Now without dis company nw can you yoursef employ dos people? It's not by force nw it's by choice! If yu cant do it other people will. Its a biz that's over 58years now in over 77 countries. Now tell me how it's not going to end well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark University Employment Opportunity / Job Opening @ Market Square (benin) / National Lottery Regulatory Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.