Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With (1067 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Amber Rose Says If A Robber Breaks Into Her House She’ll Give Him A BJ To Stay A / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With by realitytopline: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]
The star, and host of The Amber Rose Show did not hold back and revealed to viewers that she has lost track of how many people she's been intimate with over the years.
“I’m 32-years-old, I’ve been around the block a few times," the star admitted. “I’m not going to
sit there and count. Especially all the times I said he could put the head in, then take it out, does that count? Because I used to be so good for that, I was the queen of that."
The star, who famously dated Wiz Khalifa, with whom she shares son Sebastian, 3, and Kanye West and has spoken out about cheating in relationships and the different expectations between the sexes. (s: In Touch Weekly)

Re: True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With by chachanga: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Quite possible shocked

The way she works those her "weapons of mass destruction" like a mobile "thirst-machine", eh? She suppose lose count.

Vaseline crews all over the world sef go don lose count of all the time jerkked-off one" in her direction. embarassed

U no suppose shout "end time" if you never see her back-attack, na the Broad Road wey dey lead to yonder be dat. grin
Re: True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With by dotuna3(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
I was about believing before I noticed the source was a blog I just relax and laff
Re: True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With by realitytopline: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
A blog with a difference! I never dish out a story without indicating the source....as you can see at the bottom....
Re: True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With by kunlesehan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
e nor dey read meter. C.U.NT don't COUNT . Lol

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Journalist Edmond Obilo And Ifeoluwapo Adeniyi Resigns From Splash FM / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Fallen Off Stage / See How Donald Trump’s Victory Was Predicted In 2000 – Shared By Rapper, Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.