Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey (471 Views)

BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey by mezynaija(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fast Rising Artiste on AY the Comedian’s Premium Music Label, Elvis Grey’ who did a song titled ‘LINDA IKEJI’ has been in the news for his exemplary benevolence.The Artiste who gives out money and different form of aids to fans on twitter on a weekly basis had this to say when contacted.. “The fans make the Artistes blow, why shouldn't they be shareholders and get rewarded from the music'. Elvis Grey also known as Artiste of the people gives out help with the hashtag #ArtisteofthePeople.

In anticipation to his single "POMPOM" produced by ace producer ‘Young John’ (de wicked Producer), strings by Fiokee and mixed by Suka Sounds will no doubt unleash a new dance that will take over the year.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/i-give-my-fans-40-of-my-music-earnings.html

Re: I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey by mezynaija(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey by Davash222(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
The only Elvis I know is Elvis Morgan, which happens to be my Cousin.

I dont know any Elvis Grey.

No offense
Re: I Give My Fans 40% Of My Music Earnings – Elvis Grey by dotuna3(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
#in Mark Angel Voice#

I no sabi this bros oo

(1) (Reply)

Economy Crisis My Foot!! Popular Pastor Takes Selfie With Gucci Tote Bag Worth N / 'learn How To Ignore What People Think Of You' Ay Responds To Criticism / Uk Insists Ibori’s Conviction Stands Despite Police Bribery Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.