Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (41058 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by jonhemma11: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLamwJBovT/

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has aired her view on what she thinks about masturbation.According to her,masturbation is not a sin and it's very okay to touch yourself once in a while.Despite encouraging her fans to try it once in a while,she said she doesn't indulge in the act.

Watch the video on the link above and see how her fans reacted.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-advises.html

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by jonhemma11: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2016

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
This aunty na ancient of days oo grin grin

She go dun patronise cucumber taya angry grin

Maybe her type uses yam tho angryangry

And she said she doesn't indulge in the act?? grin grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Chiscomax(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nigeria and Gomorrah

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
This thing has got as much class as torn wallpaper! #waste undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
See role model. SMH

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by antontech(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Konjiii na bastard
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
So girls be members of vaseline crew... Endtime anita

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by henrydadon(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
who is this confuse somebody

only God knows what they do

behide close doors

sister karashika

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Tosinbuku(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
wat nonsense
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by wellmax(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello Anita, your opinion doesn't count.
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by neonly: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
I blame buhari
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by englishmart(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
who wan seduce you to masturbation? You no get head na

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by amanze15(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
NIgeria actresses

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by MzMercie: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
iranu
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by dayleke: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Iamlordgee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
All these masturbators sef
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by MandingoXXX: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Samtoby(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lemme just take this opportunity to give shout out to the Ladies that have spoilt Cucumber for me... Anita #Oniro included..

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Amberon: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Well she needs to get rid of that horrible tattoo scar first.

And Masturbation is a sin.

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Lovelynature(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rubbish

Is that all she has got upstairs to say?

Role model ko, outdated model ni

Crazy world

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by veekid(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wayre re o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dirty fvck!!
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by kingposh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by angille: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good for u
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by laidian(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
What is this one saying?

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by TwoBottles: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
only if it will put food on my table.

I'd rather smoke my weed and bask in the euphoria after all, it isn't a sin.

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
This aunty na ancient of days oo grin grin

She go dun patronise cucumber taya angry grin

Maybe her type uses yam tho angryangry

And she said she doesn't indulge in the act?? grin grin

Who is fooling who, that kin idea na primary school, sure she does that shit!

Guilty conscience dey worry her yet she loves it and she wants more people into it
Iranu

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Frank3n2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
What nonsese is this bikonuo undecided

Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by darocha1: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
recession will turn people to craze person
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mmm.isokay.we av ear wat u talk
Re: Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) by muhammed10: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Never you buy any Data bundle from that idiot. The idiot have use many ways to duped people of they hard earned money.. He will tell you to buy cheap data mtn five gig for one thousand naira.. Pls guys don't fall to his scam

Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos)