Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (65347 Views)

SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Unfortunately, the dumb, diabolic, self-serving nomad DON'T GIVE DAMN!
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
nathz45:
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

hehe...fear not I'm not about attempting suicide
cheesy cheesy

Is Buhari now synonymous with suicide?
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by blaqiz: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari indeed
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wicked government.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by sirdjay1: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
y na ?!
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
nathz45:
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!!

hehe...fear not I'm not about attempting suicide
cheesy cheesy

Nobody cares, go and jump.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Kpartners: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
When Sunny Okoson was asking wich way Nigeria we didnt take him serious, I now believe we are in trouble. And with the recent increase in cement price, house rents may go up by next year, by then Nigerians will hear nwịịịị
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by ebby9z(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jason27:
End time things
And he still came home without a medal
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by aBbiie25(f): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am guessing he was one of the people that voted him into power. Now he's regretting it. May God help us all in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari is not Nigeria's savior even though he scammed us to get into power. We are only suffering from the repercussions of our past cluelesness and recklessness.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
biznus:
MOD I learned from NL, it's SEVERAL TIMES not SEVERALLY which means something different

The word 'severally'' is in the Nigerian lexicon and we have right to use it, just like Americans have right to use ''Buddy, Wanna, Gotta, Gonna'' because its in their lexicon.

Ironically, you're probably also using many American words and you see nothing wrong with that, because subconsciously you consider yourself inferior, which is why you think we shouldn't use Nigerian created words.

I'm not derailing thread here, cause if you extend this, you'll understand why that man tried to commit suicide and that its all related. He attemped suicide because we have failed to take control of our destiny by manufacturing (creating) our own phones, cars, airplane, train, TV, radios. Name it.

If you're not confident enough to manufacture and use words as ''severally'', how much more manufacturing an airplane?

Why should we continue waiting for whiteman to tell us what to say and how to say it? Do you understand this waiting is the reason we can't manufacture our own airplane?

Let me tell you; if we keep using ''severally'' over many years it will appear in the Oxford English dictionary as a reference to Nigeria. That's how language grow.

May God guide you to understand this post.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by toposa(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=lucas12 post=the hardship was inevitable its not buharis fault,Gej wud not have done better
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Splashme: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]That's why they say, "if you can survive at this time of Buhari, you can survive even in hell"[/size]
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by kukandaka: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
More of him pls! Wetin concern me. All I know is that Nigeria wil be great. Its left for you to productive locally or else!
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Firstly, dude waited and ensured a speedboat was advancing before he could jump into the river, pretending he was trying to commit suicide. Dude wouldn't have jumped into the river if no speedboat was coming. He was trying to get noticed, but that was a dangerous and tricky prank.

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by calyto: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Big lie.
Very big lie
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Rapture4real(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]That's why they say, "if you can survive at this time of Buhari, you can survive even in hell"[/size]

Don't mock God and the Bible. If you know what hell is, then you will know that nothing in this world can equate to its agony
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Jacks14: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
But according to this I-bobo tout

receive sense COW
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by biznus: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
musicwriter:

The word 'severally'' is in the Nigerian lexicon and we have right to use it, just like Americans have right to use ''Buddy, Wanna, Gotta, Gonna'' because its in their lexicon.

Ironically, you're probably also using many American words and you see nothing wrong with that, because subconsciously you consider yourself inferior, which is why you think we shouldn't use Nigerian created words.

I'm not derailing thread here, cause if you extend this, you'll understand why that man tried to commit suicide and that its all related. He attemped suicide because we have failed to take control of our destiny by manufacturing (creating) our own phones, cars, airplane, train, TV, radios. Name it.

If you're not confident enough to manufacture and use words as ''severally'', how much more manufacturing an airplane?

Why should we continue waiting for whiteman to tell us what to say and how to say it? Do you understand this waiting is the reason we can't manufacture our own airplane?

Let me tell you; if we keep using ''severally'' over many years it will appear in the Oxford English dictionary as a reference to Nigeria. That's how language grow.

May God guide you to understand this post.
You just sounded like a BOKO HARAM!

To think you wrote all this in ENGlish!

SO THEREFORE, it's not my fault that the English language is being DISVIRGINED.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
veekid:
This country! !!!! Arrrgggghhhhhhh k'Olohun saanu wanio
na Oba akin olu cause this one o no Buhari . Na lagoon curse dey fight this one. Is he the only nigerian suffering? Na laziness be this when there are so many construction project going on in Lagos. Daily wage for bricklayer na 1500 abeg make person help me calculate am in a month!

U say wetin?
Na how much?
Shey una see say na lagoon curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
biznus:
You just sounded like a BOKO HARAM!

To think you wrote all this in ENGlish!

SO THEREFORE, it's not my fault that the English language is being DISVIRGINED.

I don't know what it means to ''sound like boko haram''. Please explain that to me, and let me know who's dictionary/lexicon you got ''boko haram''.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
omusiliyu:
To that mod that banned me for advising our brothers from the east to turn a new leaf..

Guess you're now working in Ministry of information or EFCC/Police, if not bury yourself in shame.

Its been about 3days now since some mod unbanned me and I said I wasn't going to make anymore contributions to nairaland ala comments cus I'm not getting paid for it until I saw yours. I suspected that nairaland mods are highly partisan, wailers personified! If you are a supporter of government, be sure to get banned at the slightest provocation but if you are a hater of government or a wailer, Carry go, do as you pls! I no blame una, I no get work to de read news from nairaland.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
omusiliyu:
To that mod that banned me for advising our brothers from the east to turn a new leaf..

Guess you're now working in Ministry of information or EFCC/Police, if not bury yourself in shame.
you are in need of a new leaf yourself.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
ayusco85:
Buharis name is synonymous to death.... How did we got to this place? Some few months bck he was like a Messiah.... That's the irony of life.
Don't believe what men say
he was like a messiah to folks who know nothing abt how govt works.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:
The man is an attention seeker
There are are cool ways he could have killed himself

Next time, tell him to kill himself instead of attempting suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by chrisdayo: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
They all shouted clueless Jonathan now we have cluewise Buhari. Many might still consider this option it something urgent is not done. In other climes after the co-pilot of the economy Mrs Kemi Adeosun threw in the towel that the economy had failed and gone into recession the whole team would have resigned but such never happens especially in a government of propaganda by propaganda for propaganda.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Land no dey for the man's village to practice farming? Must he die in Lagos
No food for Lazy man..
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
no vote buhari..dem no here see the result.

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by BirabilPaul(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
dre11:
[b]• Ambulance evacuates victim after medical attention
• How he attempted suicide, by witness

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-jumps-into-river-in-lagos/

Now people have started swimming for Buhari after all the treks of failure...

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
jaymejate:
'Buhari time', 'hell lose time'
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:
The man is an attention seeker
There are are cool ways he could have killed himself
Gerrah awt from here. Which one have u tried? Your bubu is a curse to humanity at large

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.