Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,691 members, 7,844,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (65363 Views)

SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
jclassiq:
he was like a messiah to folks who know nothing abt how govt works.

Don't make me call u a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by anibueli147(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
dre11:

[b]• Ambulance evacuates victim after medical attention

• How he attempted suicide, by witness

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-jumps-into-river-in-lagos/

seriously d suffering is too much just under a year so if dis clueless man dey dat sit for 4 years make una check am ooooooooo ppl go kolo oooooooo

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by aalangel(f): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Na buhari push am inside water?
Well, buhari may have done that through his useless economic policies which are only meant to enrich his family, friends and the like of Sanusi while the masses suffer.
If he voted for buhari, then he should blame himself and not buhari.

He obviously voted for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by basadenet: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
lofty900:
He mentioned Buhari many times. Lol
Buhari coman see what you've done to your people o.

HELL.......HELL......HELL.........
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by nelsonjj: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is Pat Utomi Aware Of This Ugly Scenes Everywhere In Nigeria And Can He Explain In Three Sentences How This Could Mean A Blessing. There Is God Oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by apollo13(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
God will surely delivery us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by esan1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Something is wrong with that man.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Barney11: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls how do I contact him@op
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
To the mod that banned me,I just they pity you.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
buhari is not d cuz of ur death, cuz ure not d only one suffering d economy crisis, thankgod for dose guys who saved ur life by nw ur koboko for hell for hot dey wait u.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by jollymizzle(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Igbos can be emotional ehn.explains why most of them are ready to blame anything or anyone in sight for their problems.Just like some months ago i went to a shop on my street,met this older igbo man proly in his fifties complaining bitterly,raining curses on Yoruba and blaming us for everything they have gone through since the time of Pa Awolowo.all I could see was frustration and despite the curses I could only feel pity for him.imagine him blaming the past generation for the condition he is in presently?he had concluded that everything bad in his life was the fault of others and there was nothing he could have done to change his own life
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by Roadmike(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
won't the police arrest this guy for calling Buharis name in an attempt to commit suicide ?

lofty900:
He mentioned Buhari many times. Lol
Buhari coman see what you've done to your people o.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by tete7000(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
ayusco85:
Buharis name is synonymous to death.... How did we got to this place? Some few months bck he was like a Messiah.... That's the irony of life.
Don't believe what men say

While some people during campaign wanted to kill themselves for him, I quoted this psalm for them:

'It is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on men, it is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on human leaders' - Ps.118:8-9

Only godlessness make people believe that there is one man somewhere who could solve their problem; the man who is clueless about how to solve his domestic problem is being depended on to solve other people's problem. Faithlessness push people to say it has all ended and they must commit suicide.
Re: Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
tete7000:

While some people during campaign wanted to kill themselves for him, I quoted this psalm for them:

'It is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on men, it is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on human leaders' - Ps.118:8-9

Only godlessness make people believe that there is one man somewhere who could solve their problem; the man who is clueless about how to solve his domestic problem is being depended on to solve other people's problem. Faithlessness push people to say it has all ended and they must commit suicide.

Show me whr u made said comment. Screen grab it and upload it in Ur mention. Den I will believe u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.