Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (36267 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Femich18(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Afonjas are like......that's what you get for eating our yam.

Requiescat in pacem!
Shut up if uve nothing sensible to say. Yoruba is a tribe that dont mock people with death. Even if its there enemy they ll still show pity and even pay condolence visit

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am grieving and sobbing Please lala tell Seun to bring my white handkerchief through ladyF
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by ladyF(f): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
9jatatafo:
I am grieving and sobbing
Please lala tell Se.un to bring my white handkerchief through ladyF
Sorry dear... cry

***Hands him handkerchief***
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
How does this bring back the price of Rice to N50/cup? I mean till the guy died, he never experienced the kind of hardship we the living are experiencing.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by sukkot: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
permanentgrace:
How does this bring back the price of Rice to N50/cup? I mean till the guy died, he never experienced the kind of hardship we the living are experiencing.
bros na which kind hardship you dey experience ? you no get roof over ya head ? abi you no get food inside ya belle ? abi you no get cloth on your back ? abi you think say because you neva pop champagne bottle and eat shawarma say you dey suffer hardship ? make you go south sudan go see real hardship
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
The church looks empty. Why?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Oblang(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
OfficialAwol:

Requiescat in pacem!

E be like say u dey always see afonja in ur dream...
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
sukkot:
bros na which kind hardship you dey experience ? you no get roof over ya head ? abi you no get food inside ya belle ? abi you no get cloth on your back ? abi you think say because you neva pop champagne bottle and eat shawarma say you dey suffer hardship ? make you go south sudan go see real hardship

Bros, if you are not there, you wont understand.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by sukkot: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
permanentgrace:

Bros, if you are not there, you wont understand.
you never chop but you dey browse nairaland and get internet ? gerraraheremehn. lolzzz

talk wetin dey worry you. you never hammer na hin dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by rezzy: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pele ma, May God console you and the family. My family is really sad and shocked about it
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Grundig:

And then you had to call out tbe names of her kids? Is that necessary?
what's the big deal in that?the name na sacred name?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by everozone: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Stella my darling pls take heart,it is hard to be consoled over such unfortunate and untimely death,but you have to take solace in the fact that he is resting in the bosom of God and as christians that we will meet again in heaven to path nomore.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by rezzy: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what's the big deal in that?the name na sacred name?

Yes oo, even to snap them pix for school na wahala. They don't appear in school album
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
ajepako:

May ALMIGHTY GOD in HIS infinite mercy console your mom and the entire Oduah-Ogiemwonyi family..

AMEN....
Ogiemwonyi dey him name Una too like wahala undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
ajepako:

l did nothing wrong sir and if you feel offended , apologies...
why did you apologize to him?you did no wrong,if he doesn't like what you did let him go and die. Never apologize just to please people.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
ladyF:

Sorry dear... cry

Thanks a million ladyF. May the good Lord not allow untimely death into our forum. AMEN!!!
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
rezzy:

Yes oo, even to snap them pix for school na wahala. They don't appear in school album
why?dem be masquerade?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
RIP Maxwell
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by rezzy: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
why?dem be masquerade?

Nop, VVIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by SonofHim: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Grundig:

And then you had to call out tbe names of her kids? Is that necessary?

Ajekpako posted the names of her children and you quoted him while expressing your disagreement with him. He promptly deleted his post while yours remain.

So do you have to call out the names of her kids? Is that necessary?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
ladyF:

Sorry dear... cry

na dat kind thing dey always sweet you
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
rezzy:

Nop, VVIP
all na vanity
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by modath(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
ajepako:

You're right..DONE..

Thanks...

Seen... cool.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
I must confess that it will be very hard for some rich individual to enter heaven, imagine those kids on trousers in church and even the Bishop can't forbid that.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
sukkot:
you never chop but you dey browse nairaland and get internet ? gerraraheremehn. lolzzz

talk wetin dey worry you. you never hammer na hin dey worry you

To hammer far sef. We dey talk of survival. You need to survive first before u go think of hammering. Like i said, if you are not there, you won't understand. Meanwhile, anything for ur boi as e be say u na boss nah. I loyal die. Show some love abeg.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by rezzy: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:
I must confess that it will be very hard for some rich individual to enter heaven, imagine those kids on trousers in church and even the Bishop can't forbid that.

Na sin?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by back2sender: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
OfficialAwol:

Requiescat in pacem!
I don't understand. Where is the boy father? Church service in the mothers village? Or does it mean there is No father?
Our Biafra people come and explain this to us afonjas
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by back2sender: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Femich18:

Shut up if uve nothing sensible to say. Yoruba is a tribe that dont mock people with death. Even if its there enemy they ll still show pity and even pay condolence visit
See who is talking about respect. Children of hate.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by back2sender: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Sorry madam, may God see you through this trial
Amen and May she also return our yams she is holding forth for us.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Just 28, may his young soul RIP, condolences to the Oduah's, always sad when parents have to bury their kids..

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by thedarksider: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
make una look at the guy in the center..he went to church with blue playboy t-shirt...ohhhhhh my.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.