Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (36271 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
How the Like go take change burhari mind from the punishment him dey give Nigerians for all the times they no vote for am?
Icecomrade:

Sad

Na person wey im own loss, loss something o. Any other person na temporary sympathizer.

God will not allow us bury any of our children.
If you share in the same prayer with me
click Like
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by martinsagk(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
modath:

Then expunge it cos it's totally unnecessary.... she is the public figure, not her children... you did same in another thread, it's an attempt to famz and isn't appropriate at this moment in time...

Pls do the needful.. thx.

I dey tell you. She wants to familiarize so we'll all know she knows them like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Mopolchi: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
abokibuhari:
Mama Stella don upgrade for the spirit world.............. cool

R.I.P bo$$

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
May his soul rest in peace and may my good Lord give her and the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss cry
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Afonjas are like......that's what you get for eating our yam.

Requiescat in pacem!
Don't say that, it is cruel.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
His mother's hometown ke? undecided
Na who be im PAPA? undecided

May death not uncover hidden secrets! Amen.

R.I.P. Young man. sad
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
what is the cause of his sudden and untimely death should we blame Doghari for this
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by IceDude(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Safe journey young man. embarassed....I for tell u say make u help me tell baba Fela say Nigerians are SUFFERING & SMILING, Buhari wan kill us. But am not in the mood to talk now
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by Grundig: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
SonofHim:

Ajekpako posted the names of her children and you quoted him while expressing your disagreement with him. He promptly deleted his post while yours remain.

So do you have to call out the names of her kids? Is that necessary?
Son, some of us don't sleep on nairaland.

Nonetbeless, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by ephi123(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
modath:

Then expunge it cos it's totally unnecessary.... she is the public figure, not her children... you did same in another thread, it's an attempt to famz and isn't appropriate at this moment in time...

Pls do the needful.. thx.

Good job pointing it out. I saw it on the other thread as well. Very unnecessary attempt to show the world she somehow knows them, like we care undecided

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by meks007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Requiescat de pache
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by ejykeman: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
why her mothers home town?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by kid7soccer(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerian are wicked chia see comments
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2016
IceDude:
Safe journey young man. embarassed....I for tell u say make u help me tell baba Fela say Nigerians are SUFFERING & SMILING, Buhari wan kill us. But am not in the mood to talk now
lipsrsealed
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) by glossyj(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.