Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks (25160 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by olalekan1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:
I see many soldiers loosing their lives for nothing. If the NDA has agreed to negotiate why not allow peace reign?

They spent less than six months training, these millitants have lived all their lives in the creeks, can humans ever swim better than fishes?

Tomorrow when there are army casualties, one cursed being will say it's Jonathan's fault forgetting that Buhari has been in power for over a year now.
Madam, I can perceive your fear despite my distance from you. Just tell your Avenger brothers to apply common sense else their doom is near

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by MrCounselor: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Meaning?
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Adiola(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
awelekiti:
You're talking as if you are still living in the past. Do the ND avengers have unmanned drones? Do they have jet fighters? These two military airborne tools can spot any living thing as big as human, even at the deepest depth of ND creeks. Nobody will fly boats or swims with the avengers this time. Aerial bombardment like what you saw at arepo in the suburb of Lagos recently will take care of them in a matter of days. Why are the avengers now calling for easefire after watching the military's operation crocodile smiles training sessions lately? I watched it and was frightened. Why are they now calling for ceasefire when their men are now falling in rivers state to military bullets? Why are they now calling for a ceasefire and dialogue, when the windows opened for this cause months ago had already been shot...even after the military called for ceasefire and left the creeks to give room for dialogue, the idiots kept bombing the pipelines. The only thing that can make the fed government shift grounds and embrace dialogue is if the avengers and their sponsors can agree to repair all the government assets they've destroyed due to their selfish interests. Dialogue period is over because the military have advanced to the creeks. The avengers shouldn't have given them the opportunity to move an inch before calling for a dialogue. They won't leave that place in a long while believe me.
rants, why are you pushing these soldiers to make their sons and daughters fatherless and their wives widows am sure if you are one of the soldiers you have applied for transfer to another zone anywAy I don't see the nigerian army having the upper hand

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by abukaokab: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Boys ar not smiling :-XBoys ar not smiling
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by ashjay001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:
I see many soldiers loosing their lives for nothing. If the NDA has agreed to negotiate why not allow peace reign?

They spent less than six months training, these millitants have lived all their lives in the creeks, can humans ever swim better than fishes?

Tomorrow when there are army casualties, one cursed being will say it's Jonathan's fault forgetting that Buhari has been in power for over a year now.

Let ur conscience judge u!
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by IVORY2009(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
awelekiti:
Military unmanned drones and fierce jetfighters are enough. Nobody has time to swim the creeks this time. They ha seen what happened in arepo already. That why they're are calling for sudden ceasefire. , which is already late.

Arepo in Ikorodu is a baby creeks bro, I am not saying fighter jet can not bring them down, but there are advantages and disadvantages...
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by legaxi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:

So the militants are now fishes ba? And yet they have no Olumpic medal to show for it not even aluminum the most common metal? If they are fishes i wander what Michel phelps is maybe a PAPI WATER ba? In battle there are always casualties in both sides go ask the US Marines for more details ma dear.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by bashydemy1: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kill them all
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by legaxi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:
By the time militants kill like 60% of soldiers sent, they will change their name to "Crocodile Tears"
Wheader they kill 100% of soldiers sent their, another 100% will come and replace them that's why they are called soldiers "home of the brave"

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
IVORY2009:

Arepo in Ikorodu is a baby creeks bro, I am not saying fighter jet can not bring them down, but there are advantages and disadvantages...
Arepo isn't baby creeks ooo. Have you been to ikorodu beaches and creeks before? The creeks lead to the ocean, which you see on the left side of 3rd mainland bridge when góing to VI. You call that small?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by amuokuko: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:

Wheader they kill 100% of soldiers sent their, another 100% will come and replace them that's why they are called soldiers "home of the brave"

Is it the same soldiers that run from boko boiz

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by IVORY2009(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
awelekiti:
Arepo isn't baby creeks ooo. Have you been to ikorodu beaches and creeks before? The creeks lead to the ocean, which you see on the left side of 3rd mainland bridge when góing to VI. You call that small?

Its small compare to the once in the Niger Delta, I hv been der once, on like d creeks here in the delta, dat is as large as the whole of Lagos put together.
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
rants, why are you pushing these soldiers to make their sons and daughters fatherless and their wives widows am sure if you are one of the soldiers you have applied for transfer to another zone anywAy I don't see the nigerian army having the upper hand
Leave them to do their job. Pity the avengers more because what the military is doing is what they have sworn to do, during recruitment.
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
IVORY2009:

Its small compare to the once in the Niger Delta, I hv been der once, on like d creeks here in the delta, dat is as large as the whole of Lagos put together.
Hmmm. So, after the atlantic ocean in Lagos, which extends to Europe and the rest of the world, what else do you see...house in the mid of the ocean? I laugh!
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by mailmitch(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
philtex:
Soldiers will Cry. smiley

Hmmm, no b small cry . Anyways d govt is just gettng it all wrong and making too many enemies @a time ,and a time will come whn it won't b able to continue any more because OT has destroyed mote thn it has built. Jst my own tke

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Sirwallace(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pidggin:

So because they dine and live in the creeks guarantee their success in this fight right? That's myopic thinking if you aaking.
What do you think guarantee success in warfare? Even troops lose their stronghold to enemy of superior tactics and war equipment. The Japanese naval ships were sank by the royal British naval ship because of their tactics alone in world war 2. Even Hitler lost his strong hold in Berlin to the allies forces when bombarded with high tech war machines.
Dude, u know nothing about prosecuting a war fare. Those who try to fight a sovereign nation back by international community are doom to fail. The earlier the NDA realized this , the better for them, the innocents this is gonna affect, the better for their environment.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by discusant: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
General Raji pretends the army is assuring civilians of whatever.

Is Nigeria in a state of civil war?

Why must soldiers with battle tanks be unleashed to the civilian population? For what?

Don't Gen. Raji understand that a country's soldiers with battle tanks in a part of the country hunting for a few miscreants is akin to the country using its army to intimidate and possibly kill innocent civilians in that part of the country?
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Sirwallace(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
I have read comments of those vieiing for the NDA in this warfare which I pray doesn't happen to give tangible and rational reason why the NDA will win this warfare.

If you have valid point that they have to take care of the NA, PLS spit it out.
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by legaxi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:

Is it the same soldiers that run from boko boiz
Soldiers ran away that's for sure but the same Soldiers replace them and we are winning the war against terrorism. God bless the Nigerian arm forces.
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by discusant: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
cheesy

[size=20pt] KILL THEM ALL [/size] grin grin

The same manner they killed you all in the far north infested Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
grin grin how does a crocodile smile?
it smiles by eating it's prey
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
grin grin how does a crocodile smile?
it smiles by eating its prey
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by amuokuko: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:

Soldiers ran away that's for sure but the same Soldiers replace them and we are winning the war against terrorism. God bless the Nigerian arm forces.

Point of correction, they re winning because the saboteur Air force repented, else ur soldiers would still run...
Niger Delta is not a place a plane would just drop bombs else u would be doing more damage to the oil pipes...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Oblang(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
[s]
Pidggin:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
discusant:
General Raji pretends the army is assuring civilians of whatever.

Is Nigeria in a state of civil war?

Why must soldiers with battle tanks be unleashed to the civilian population? For what?

Don't Gen. Raji understand that a country's soldiers with battle tanks in a part of the country hunting for a few miscreants is akin to the country using its army to intimidate and possibly kill innocent civilians in that part of the country?
where were you when your brothers were bombing the federal govt assets that were put in place even before their parents were born? Why didn't they do same when jonathan was in power? If you had parents who are civil servants, sponsoring you in the university and have not received salary for 8 months,maybe you'd be singing a different song by now. Now that the govt is making a move to stop the continued vandalism by the idiots, you're attacking the govt. Did you bother to make any comment when 3 military personnel were killed by same avengers recently? Despite all these, buhari kept quiet and still allowed them to continue with their criminal act, thinking they'd embrace dialogue. I suspect you to be one of them, your comment has shown.
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by wildice2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Adiola:
lol aunty what about the militant there don't av family.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Day11(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
And foolish croc is there laughing

e don be for Niger Delta

Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by muyiwadavid(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Siddeek:
Crocodile smile or tears.
Crocodile tears mean fake tears so Crocodile smiles also means fake smiles millitants pls beware
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by wildice2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:

Point of correction, they re winning because the saboteur Air force repented, else ur soldiers would still run...
Niger Delta is not a place a plane would just drop bombs else u would be doing more damage to the oil pipes...
av you ever notice the word Artillery in the army do know how there work. go nd watch America army air strk in Syria then u will understand that even if the army don't invite the airforce to the party their would till be bomb coming down from the sky most of the soldiers in the Niger delta operation are infantry soldiers better pray there don't invite artillery soldiers because the creek would be level no need to mention armourd soldiers the war is in the sea so navy firemen should do the trick
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by Leobrain(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Warrrrrr started!
Re: Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks by ebby9z(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
I see very ignorant comments on this thread sometimes...how can u compare trained, well-equipped soldiers with militants? You think the decimation of Boko Haram was a fluke? The military under Buratai is undoubtedly pro-active and efficient. Dont just be on the wrong end of their guns cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: As Aregbesola Falls-Out With Tinubu, Omisore Becomes The "New Bride" / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Amaechi Signs MOU With China For Lagos-Ibadan, Calabar-Port Harcourt Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.