Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community (40077 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by brightec(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2017
As the Nigeria Army kick starts its "Operation Crocodile smile" in the South-South, the 6th Port Harcourt division arrived IGBO ETCHE community in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers.

They the community school, (Community Secondary School Igbo Etche) and distributed some academic materials to the students. In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.

The soldiers went ahead for community service by removing the refuse site located and the entrance of the community.

This helped to calm the fear in the community as residents were in chaos last Tuesday when the soldiers arrived, people were running to withdraw their children from school

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Sakie: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Nice gesture

48 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by adamooye: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2017
This is very nice, force is not the only option, civil society should commend our soldiers.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Go and donut for the north

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by DieBuhari: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Why didn't they show the students?
No student will dare go near them.

8 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by achi4u(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Odikwaegwu

For the fact that they shoot and destroyed properties of an unarmed civilians in the East will always make people to fear and hate them.

Is this how they started their first operation in the East?

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by NwaAmaikpe: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

I hate seeing soldiers stoop so low.
Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Amarabae(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
If they have donated academic materials to students, who will complain than all these issue of immunization.
If you want to do medicaal outreach, go a neutral place and let people at their will come to you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Clerverly: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
If they have donated academic materials to students, who will complain than all these issue of immunization.
If you want to do medicaal outreach, go a neutral place and let people at their will come to you.
[/s]

Do you have any picture/proof of evidence of the Nigerian Army doing immunization/Medical outreach in any school in Nigeria?

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by bloodmoneyspita: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate seeing soldiers stoop so low.
Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?

we know what soldiers are capable of, so it's nice to see them help out too, in other countries soldiers do more than these.

To tell you the truth, the soldiers enjoy it too

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Spylord48: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2017
wow thank God people didn't start running again claiming that they are injecting monkey pox as usual

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Neminc: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Kudos to the crocodiles

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by mgbadike81: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
counter propaganda by the army, where are the students? the point of all these is to kill Nnamdi KANU and it has been achieved. save us the propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by zionmade1: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2017
they want to lure school kids to go and collect injection
it will not work

7 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Even the soldiers posed for camera normally soldiers don't allow civilians to take their picture even when they sit in van

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Mynd44: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

Please I am waiting

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by brightec(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
zionmade1:

it will not work

So that Nigerians can have evidence of what they are doing
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2017
LOL. Authentic Counter Propaganda. Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2017
zionmade1:

it will not work

I concur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Better but they need to do more because Buhari has destroyed the fragile trust they had with the populace in the past

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Justiceleague1: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2017
My Ppl, dont be deceived,say NO to evil vaccination

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Justiceleague1: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

Please I am waiting

E BE LIKE SAY THIS ONE JUST RECEIVE ALERT FROM NAIRALAND grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by adadike281(f): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2017
They failed d 4th rule of power: Guard your reputation at all cost. Now they are doing all they can to restore their battered image. may python dance fall on them.

10 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by omenka(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Who says they went into any school to immunise anyone?

Hasn't that been proven to be a big lie already? Why do you still insist on holding unto a lie?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting
Hyper text
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by HungerBAD: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:

Hasn't that been proven to be a big lie already? Why do you still insist on holding unto a lie?

Because like the people that support Donald Trump,they lack common sense.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Mynd44: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hyper text
Easy challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting
bros you finish am
all these Indomie generation have little or no sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Better but they need to do more because Buhari has destroyed the fragile trust they had with the populace in the past
I hope you won't hang yourself one day cos of Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:

cos he's from the third generation
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2017
bamidelee:

I hope you won't hang yourself one day cos of Buhari

We all need to come together and make sure this is his last tenure ..I know you that he has failed but for reasons best known you still choose to support him .bamidele remeber bad leadership doesnt have friend

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.