Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? (778 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by cbjonstage(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
i spotted dis subtitle on magazine cover somewhere and i keep wondering what people view might be.
alot of things runs through my mind such that i started talking to myself maybe d guy will not tolerate SHIT like d wife bossing him at home and at d same time feel inferior whenever they are outside for a function and some related stuffs bla, bla, bla like dat
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by mamagee6(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Work harder and quit being a lazy buffon. cool
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
Mhmmm, sure I got to work harder.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
Appreciate her, love her and improve on yourself to be more marketable.
It is never a competition of who is richer in a marriage
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by ubiaa5(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
in my opinion i dont think it matters,but in most cases it makes a lot of men insecure becos men always want to be incharge especially with regards to finance.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fhemmmy: 3:33am On Oct 03, 2009
ubiaa5:

in my opinion i dont think it matters,but in most cases it makes a lot of men insecure becos men always want to be incharge especially with regards to finance.

It is not just that men wanna be in charge, when he is not, the wife will hit his head with the bowl one day, besides, that is how God has made it to be.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by r231(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2009
Who cares who makes all the money as long as you all are happy with each other and your life together.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by MrCrackles(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2009
Topic
Nothing. . . It doesnt matter!
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
This ain't the 1950's anymore, The wife can be richer,what's the big deal? both can work together to make good use of the money.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

This ain't the 1950's anymore, The wife can be richer,what's the big deal? both can work together to make good use of the money.

As long as the man is not a stay home dad.
Infact, the man can be hired by the wife sef to manager the wealth of the wife, hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fiona0007: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Wife richer than you
Is this a problem?
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2009
i think the dude is just threatened.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

As long as the man is not a stay home dad.
Infact, the man can be hired by the wife sef to manager the wealth of the wife,
hahahahahahahahahaha
right.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by chic2pimp(m): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2009
@ POST

Norrin spoil oooo. No be for richer for poorer I marry am? undecided
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by cbjonstage(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2009
understanding matters in such cases and one shod not accommodate spirit of jealousy.
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by cbjonstage(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2009
understanding matters in such cases and one shod not accommodate spirit of jealousy.
Fiona0007:

@Wife richer than you
Is this a problem?
On normal grounds, the man is expected to execute its responsibility but if the wife shod come in, due to financial capacity to function in circumventing the family affairs NO QUALMS, afterall she is a help-mate
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by pek(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
i will thank god. it all boils down to love and understanding. if your wife is rich, it is fr both of you. at least, it reduces your financial involvement and both of you can use the extra cash for a project
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Nijasingh: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2009
Dat na blessing from above jare!!

I go simply resign from work and book a lifelong cruise for us!!
Den I will sack my Doctor as my Blood pressure go come down with no stress.

I will go and live in the best state in Naija-- EDO state!!!!!!
Re: If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ? by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2009
Nijasingh:

Dat na blessing from above jare!!

I go simply resign from work and book a lifelong cruise for us!!
Den I will sack my Doctor as my Blood pressure go come down with no stress.

I will go and live in the best state in Naija-- EDO state!!!!!!

Lol. . . .in one word, you will become and live-in dick

(1) (Reply)

Co-workers: Hubby & Wifey / Cosmetologist/beautician / American Trip Ends 10 Day Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.