Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? (2981 Views)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by 360frolic(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Lol, See what we laid our hands on.

Viral photos of a bride who was probably forced to marry her groom, or perhaps someone pissed her off that day?

Or maybe she’s in her time of the month? Or Her groom is impotent? Lol

See Photos:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-was-this-bride-forced-to-get.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2016
This kind of marriage cannot escape problems .

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Raiders: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
The man worwor non be small

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by dotuna3(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
This kind of marriage cannot escape problems .

Lol my sista I wan talk before but I rest my case when u just conclude the whole issue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by goldbim(f): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Chai,and the lady is very pretty...the rest is more than what I can say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..nevertheless,happy married life..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by mymadam(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2016
shocked Beauty & The Beast... Part 2
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by hymanflex(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2016
this one is strong. buhahahahaha.. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Just take a look at the groom's face... The bride is obviously feeling sorry for herself. sad
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by floragregs(f): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Forget abeg, that man Ugly! Kai, she just wan answer "Mrs". When I was a kid, I always had the urge to pinch or beat up ugly kids. I just didn't know why.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by soberdrunk(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy When your father insists you must marry his friends son grin! PS-One of the ironies of life I may never understand is why 'ugly' people are always the first to call others 'ugly".....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
If i were the bride i wont be smiling too haba take a look at the GROOM

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Benjom(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2016
The "gods" must have chosen him. This is what you get when you're desperate to marry and you visited a dibia.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
floragregs:
Forget abeg, that man Ugly! Kai, she just wan answer "Mrs". When I was a kid, I always had the urge to pinch or beat up ugly kids. I just didn't know why.
and dsame set of people will say looks don't matter on another related thread .. SMH
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
This is not looking so good,they look like they are mourning and the outfits, could it be a traditional wedding or the English one..
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Chestar5(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2016
The man looks worworish embarassed.....
Its their life tho....
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by rawgurl(f): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Really strong cheesy

hymanflex:
this one is strong. buhahahahaha..
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by tunmidon(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
The woman don enter one chance
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
It very possible that's it an arrange marriage.
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2016
360frolic:
Lol, See what we laid our hands on.

Viral photos of a bride who was probably forced to marry her groom, or perhaps someone pissed her off that day?

Or maybe she’s in her time of the month? Or Her groom is impotent? Lol

See Photos:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-was-this-bride-forced-to-get.html

cc lalasticlala

no be kabiru eleran dey do wedding so? See him bling like terry g own. This economy don slap laugh commot for hin face.
As this economy dey flash some people,he dey give this guy direct call.
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by andray12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
:oblaad of moses
see as person husband wor wor
im wor worness get gradegrin
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no be kabiru eleran dey do wedding so? See him bling like terry g own. This economy don slap laugh commot for hin face.
As this economy dey flash some people,he dey give this guy direct call.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by barbienazom(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ah can't stop laughing grin
The bride be like o boy drink this thing fast jor let us go our separate ways
I cannor comman kee myself because of you angry
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Hedonistically: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hehehe. This can't be real. It has got to be playacting.
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by mikool007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin its like when dey pair you with that person you hate most in class
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by Roozzaay(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am i the only one that think those pics ain't real
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by westlius(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
when she says i do and a night to the wedding she discovered he has a small dic*
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by mikkybellami(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Actually that's the groom happy face
Re: PHOTOS: Was This Bride Forced To Get Married To Her Groom? by rex444(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
D guy handsome cover page

(1) (Reply)

My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention- Chesan Nze / Davido Visit His Cousin, B-Red, Carries His Newborn Baby / Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.