Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down (2976 Views)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / What Lagos Yoruba Need To Know About Lagos. / Lagosians Groan As Using Ojota Foot-bridge Becomes Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
One wonders how this will reduce the menace of omo oniles and agberos.

Obj, osinbajo and co haven't done anything for your people, it's comptroller General of customs that will liberate you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by juman(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
In an entitiy like Nigeria with diverse ethnic groups and our natural leanings toward tribal sentiments, national inclusion and federal character in governance as enshrined in the constitution is as important, if not more important, as good governance itself.

@ The bolded, funny. grin

The quota system and federal character would go away.
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by NigerDeltan(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yours is coming from a place of hate, obsession, envy, paranoia and confusion, plus you have your own bigger problem to take care of. It's like a blind man who wants to lead a one-eyed man, it makes no sense. So, keep your opinion to yourself, you don't know any better. Only Yoruba can tell themselves the home truths.
TheRealestGuy:

But why is it that when people of other tribes tell most yorubas this same thing you just said they (yorubas) pick offence? For me it is very true.

Just as the fact that igbos love money a wee bit too much and many of them are willing to put their lives on the line just to make money (especially igbos from Anambra)

Just saying though, no offence meant...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wyttcat:
Yours is coming from a place of hate, obsession, envy, paranoia and confusion, plus you have your own bigger problem to take of. It's like a blind man who wants to lead a one-eyed man, it makes no sense. So, keep your opinion to yourself, you don't know any better. Only Yoruba can tell themselves the home truths.
What is this one saying? Ogbeni park well. You just can't handle the truth that many yorubas are cowards and lazy people. I'm speaking because I lived among them for many years...

Next thing you'll call me is flat head instead of facing reality. Who has time for hate and envy, and what exactly is there to hate or be jealous of?

I suspected you would react exactly how you did and you didn't disappoint.

I don't hesitate to call out the failings of my own tribes and I concur even when outsiders point out same cos it's true.

You're the one who stinks of hate, envy and jealousy.

Better face reality and call a spade a spade.

I'm just trying to be real here...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Danshiki is a Yoruba clothing style. And if you meant Fashola, you can google him and the work is doing. No previous minister of works has done this much in a year in office. This thread is about resources in our backyard and will not delve into some distractions.
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How is dashiki working and who said he is?
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by orisa37: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
In Ondo State, all their Higher Institutions are headed by non indigenes. No wonder, Ali Modu Sheriff would destroy PDP from Ondo State if he doesn't have his way. Even the Elite Medical School of Mimiko in Ondo, the VC is Ibo. Prof. Akinkugbe was once appointed VC of ABU, the Sharia Tribalists drove him out. Mimiko was there when the Fulani Herdsmen abducted Chief Falae. What they did to occupy Kwara with the Sulu Gambaris, they are at it again. Yorubas may not enjoy the SW Trade Zone when created if they don't start loving and caring for themselves
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
You this screwball still don't get it.

Hehehe! A snail that shows up at the meeting of the animals with horns will either be trampled or tossed like a ball. You are beneath this and you should take the far back seat.

You are a bigger coward and too dumb to see it. Your tribe will never be allowed to be president of Nigeria, and you are still looking for the biggest mumu and the 5th class citizens? If Yoruba is in your situation, we will think we are dead. But typical of your kind, the joyful slaves who don't know today's date.

In the midst of friends and foes, if you can't find a chump, it's because you are the chump.
TheRealestGuy:
What is this one saying? Ogbeni park well. You just can't handle the truth that many yorubas are cowards and lazy people. I'm speaking because I lived among them for many years...

Next thing you'll call me is flat head instead of facing reality. Who has time for hate and envy, and what exactly is there to hate or be jealous of?

I suspected you would react exactly how you did and you didn't disappoint.

I don't hesitate to call out the failings of my own tribes and I concur even when outsiders point out same cos it's true.

You're the one who stinks of hate, envy and jealousy.

Better face reality and call a spade a spade.

I'm just trying to be real here...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wyttcat:
Danshiki is a Yoruba clothing style. And if you meant Fashola, you can google him and the work is doing. No previous minister of works has done this much in a year in office. This thread is about resources in our backyard and will not delve into some distractions.

Dashiki is working where and where ?
Zombies are finished

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Izonpikin: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Regionalism would solve the OPs problem...
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by mikolo80: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

All we want from our so called Yoruba leaders are better Education, health-cares and Roads..
Just like they have it for free doing AWO time
who are this we you keep referring to. You don go ward meeting bfor. The ''we '' are only interested in rice and pocket moni
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by mikolo80: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Nhmmm nigerians are funny people o..
So customs,airport idi.iroko borders...are no longer federal parastatals...because they are situated in yourba land..
That's mean nnpc. should be maned by the south and the presidency reserved for the north.
Forget fct minister..is the president ..
And what should the east claim?
Ok o....
Guess everybody should then control his territory..
is nndc and nnpc not federal parastatals
east can claim commerce and women affairs, maybe sports, and they can share environment with north
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wyttcat:
You this screwball still don't get it.

Hehehe! A snail that shows up at the meeting of the animals with horns will either be trampled or tossed like a ball. You are beneath this and you should take the far back seat.

You are a bigger coward and too dumb to see it. Your tribe will never be allowed to be president of Nigeria, and you are still looking for the biggest mumu and the 5th class citizens? If Yoruba is in your situation, we will think we are dead. But typical of your kind, the joyful slaves who don't know today's date.

In the midst of friends and foes, if you can't find a chump, it's because you are the chump.
Trash. You got nothing up your skull man...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
And I still kick your grass stuffed skull down the street like an empty can. Male ho, you probably think I'm a man and have your sugar pant on gaydar standby.
TheRealestGuy:
Trash. You got nothing up your skull man...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
not necessary
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by seunny4lif(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin
mikolo80:
who are this we you keep referring to. You don go ward meeting bfor. The ''we '' are only interested in rice and pocket moni
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Habakus: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheRealestGuy:

But why is it that when people of other tribes tell most yorubas this same thing you just said they (yorubas) pick offence? For me it is very true.

Just as the fact that igbos love money a wee bit too much and many of them are willing to put their lives on the line just to make money (especially igbos from Anambra)

Just saying though, no offence meant...
You're just an unfortunate tribalist who thinks he's making sense.
You come up with your useless stereotypes and expect everyone to accept it as the gospel because it came from you?
Mr Man,go and address the several problems bedeviling your tribe and stop saying rubbish about other people.
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Habakus:

You're just an unfortunate tribalist who thinks he's making sense.
You come up with your useless stereotypes and expect everyone to accept it as the gospel because it came from you?
Mr Man,go and address the several problems bedeviling your tribe and stop saying rubbish about other people.
Post modified bro. You can believe what you like, but those stereotypes are true to an extent whether you wanna admit this or not.

Be honest with yourself pls.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
And I still kick your grass stuffed skull down the street like an empty can. Male ho, you probably think I'm a man and have your sugar pant on gaydar standby.
As usual, no superior argument, just trash.

Internet warrior cheesy

tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2016
When your own argument is in a doghouse. whose argument is then superior? Shame on you. It's not even about superior nonsense but hitting home a point.
TheRealestGuy:
As usual, no superior argument, just trash.

Internet warrior cheesy

tongue
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
When your own argument is in the doghouse, whose argument is then superior? Shame on you. It's not even about superior nonsense but hitting home a point.
Take your point and shove it deep into your ass dude. Your tribalistic rants stink to the high heavens.

angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Fuckwit, drag your dumb self into a corner. Fool, you are being strangled in your bigotry.
TheRealestGuy:
Take your point and shove it deep into your ass dude. Your tribalistic rants stink to the high heavens.

angry
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
Fuckwit, drag your dumb self into a corner. Fool, you are being strangled in your bigotry.
Ogbeni kilode? I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Take it out on Buhari and APC.

I won't condescend to trading insults with you bro.

Enjoy your day if your frustrations and anger will allow you do...

tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Oponu cheap ho, you are in my thread and you are the frustrated one.

Apc and Buhari are doing fine as far as I'm concerned, it's you confused people who have problems with your natural life that are complaining.

What about your previous insults? I guess those are stuck on you.

Enjoy your day too and get that your filthy snotty nose out of where you don't belong.
TheRealestGuy:
Ogbeni kilode? I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Take it out on Buhari and APC.

I won't condescend to trading insults with you bro.

Enjoy your day if your frustrations and anger will allow you do...

tongue
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
Oponu cheap ho, you are in my thread and you are the frustrated one.

Apc and Buhari are doing fine as far as I'm concerned, it's you confused people who have problems with your natural life that are complaining.

What about your previous insults? I guess those are stuck on you.

Enjoy your day too and get that your filthy snotty nose out of where you don't belong.
I'm pretty sure you're suffering from one mental illness or the other. Having gone through a few of your posts I have to apologize for having quoting you first and even commenting on your thread.

You need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by orisa37: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
O Yes. And before the entire 6 States are abducted by Fulani Herdsmen. Can't you hear Sulu Gambaris, the Great GrandChildren of Fulani Herdsmen in Ilorin already pleading for them?
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2016
When a confirmed lunatic can see who else has a mental illness.

Liar, I know your kind and gave you in the only language you understand. You miscalculated thinking I'm one of those Yoruba patsies who lie down for a roach like you and let you walk over me. I back down for nobody, certainly not a fool like you. Don't ever come for me next time unless I send for you. Now carry your bloody nose out of here.
TheRealestGuy:
I'm pretty sure you're suffering from one mental illness or the other. Having gone through a few of your posts I have to apologize for having quoting you first and even commenting on your thread.

You need serious help.

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
When a confirmed lunatic can see who else has a mental illness.

Liar, I know your kind and gave you in the only language you understand. You miscalculated thinking I'm one of those Yoruba patsies who lie down for a roach like you and let you walk over me. I back down for nobody, certainly not a fool like you. Don't ever come for me unless I send for you. Now carry your bloody nose out of here.
Advanced stage of dementia of which one of the symptoms is acute paranoia.

Start making enquiries on directions to yaba left dude.

Your life may depend on it. Last response you're getting from me...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Biafman: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Wyttcat:
A Niger-deltan is the minister or head of anything that has to do with Niger Delta including oil. A Hausa-fulani has always been the minister of Fct Abuja. So why is the Custom comptroller general not Yoruba? We Yoruba need to stop being the class mumu. There should be a wing of Apc making sure a monster's hand comes out of our plate. The likes of Ffk and Fayose are busy making useless noise as cowards they are when they could be doing what is in Yoruba's only and best interests. I won't be surprised if this issue raised has never crossed any of our leader's minds. It's 'one Nigeria' alright, but every region is in charge of their contribution to Nigeria and Yoruba can do the same. Lagos ports, Airport, Seme, and Idi-iroko are responsible for the most goods and human movements in and out of the country. It is our land that suffer all the degradation. We need to start pushing to be the head of Custom now, and later the immigration. We need to start beating this drum loud now. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Hypocrite yoruba as usual with their rants, why don't you support the outright division of Nigeria so you can then manage even the meat in your ewedu soup. When talk of separation is mentioned, yoruba will be the first to be against it, but you want to manage fedearl port and airport located in your region, yet you want to belong to ONE nigeria. Oloshi burukutu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2016
If you want a company in yabaleft, start asking one of your family members that's not already a resident of the psychiatric center.

I'm sure one will hardly find a sane person in your lineage, reasons you are the embodiments of paranoia.

Your family of CUCKOO need your help with your generational madness, and you really need to make it your last word and stop slurping in your vomit, DUM DUM.
TheRealestGuy:
Advanced stage of dementia of which one of the symptoms is acute paranoia.

Start making enquiries on directions to yaba left dude.

Your life may depend on it. Last response you're getting from me...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2016
How far is your biafra (you 've been giving lip SERVICE to) working for you?

Your brothers (you could even be one) were just begging to make peace with Hausa on another thread, so how do you get Nigeria to break when you insecure goats pretend to take one step forward and then actually take ten backward? Foolish iidiot! Paranoia has gotten a better part of you people. Your leaders are confused as well, and can be screwed by just handing them already chewed gum. Useless people.

Nigeria will break sooner or later whether you like it or not, (brace yourself) but until then we will continue to do what's in our best interests as Yoruba.
Biafman:

Hypocrite yoruba as usual with their rants, why don't you support the outright division of Nigeria so you can then manage even the meat in your ewedu soup. When talk of separation is mentioned, yoruba will be the first to be against it, but you want to manage fedearl port and airport located in your region, yet you want to belong to ONE nigeria. Oloshi burukutu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down by Wyttcat: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2016
This thread is by the Yoruba, to the Yoruba and for the Yoruba. Any ATOHUNRIWA KOBOKOBO that think I can't ask fellow Yoruba to rally round this cause will have their tails catch fire. Just as I respected and stayed out of your call to do something in iboland, (though you can't stop dragging Yoruba into it) I expect the same thing here, and it'll be hell to pay if you think you can run this shhiitt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb To Run For President In 2019 / The Lies About Mungo Park Discovery Of River Niger & The Igbo Identity Question / Governor Ben Ayade Changes The Cross River State Logo (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.