Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! (4087 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / If U Re From Ebonyi State Pls, Join Hands To Uplift Our State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by lezznjr: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
bulletproofmonk:
In the last 2 weeks, I can't count the number of times I have seen the Error 502 message on NL. Seun, NL can't be going offline at will. The community has grown bigger than you. If you have to relinquish some ownership shares, do so quick!
Get more hands, more experience.
Don't let your legacy die because of stubbornness.
Saw this late but so true and factual.

Just 2 days ago, NL was offline for more than 5 minutes and it's a frequent occurrence now.

What a shame. I think Seun should work on acquiring his own servers or seek partnership.

The only innovation NL has managed to come with is giving Nairalanders 5 months ban by its hack man Mynd.

Something needs to be done.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by lezznjr: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seun:
It's entirely my fault. More hands would have made the solution easier though.
Yes, you surely do.

Create a group of employees who will act as moderator watch/commission who will act as appeal for complaints of the high-handedness and biasness of some of your mods, especially Mynd.

No matter how speedy your servers are and good your featured lists are, if we nairalanders feel there's bias and uneven posting ground, it's still going to affect growth.

The mailing of mods for complaints doesn't work. It's same mods who treat these complaints.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Someone is tryin to DDOS Nairaland...
Speaking from experience.

I rest my case!!!
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Dharneehell(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
We've known this for a while and we are working on it. Apologies for the delay.
Is there anyway I can reach you, privately? And get quick reply?
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by NL1960: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Seun

I do not know where this fits into.

Please what is happening to stockmarketnigeria.com?. The site has been down for several days now.

cc: Seun
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
@Seun

I got this very very unfair ban this evening. Pls look into it. Most bans are unfair as Nlanders have no means to protest or get justice.

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by DabuIIIT: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
GMBuhari:

I know the erdyots who ban people , i know their oga , i know at least 3 out of the extra monica they use to ban people

and i have complained severally , i have even reported them to moderators to no avail which leads me to believe those who are bannning people are from the east , IPOB people ,

Go to your politics followed board, if it's not damage in Yyoruba land or havoc in North, such post do not make it to front page

and even on featured topics , it's all about NDA,IPOB or negative news about Buhari

as a matter of fact , i might get banned again for this comment , i just came back from one ban 12 AM august 31

I know who does it and eventually patience will run out and people will upgrade myslq sniffer or maybe nikto will do the trick, find a leak and do the needful

u need to chill....a cold drink pelu a bowl of 'ewa'....for 3...would do
grin cheesy grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Seun(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
bulletproofmonk:
In the last 2 weeks, I can't count the number of times I have seen the Error 502 message on NL. Seun, NL can't be going offline at will. The community has grown bigger than you. If you have to relinquish some ownership shares, do so quick!
Get more hands, more experience.
Don't let your legacy die because of stubbornness.
How about now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Story Episode 2 / Suddenly Boring! / Ex Armed Robber Turned 'sars' Alhaji Razak Olatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.