Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! (4084 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / If U Re From Ebonyi State Pls, Join Hands To Uplift Our State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Jokerman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please look into the activities of your Mods too....
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by mokoshalb(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
If only u could have a team..? More programmers and webmasters are eager to do so...
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by somehowpenis(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seun i noticed the

www.nairaland.com/featured works better, it almost never fails or redirects, but when accessing nairaland with just

www.nairaland.com, thats when the redirecting issues come up.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by disloman(m): 5:10am On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Bros check your chinko phone or better still your network provider

I have been enjoying uninterrupted access to naira land forum check my wall

Thanks
You are a LIAR.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by disloman(m): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2016
kaeforum:
The network isnt too bad just occasional glitch on site, u guys should buy original phones, stop relying on injure and unfinish phones.
Some people's cases can't be solved.Seun knew the problem exist but you still writing trash.Na wa oooo.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by disloman(m): 5:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Oasis007:
Besides, the Mods are just banning anyhow they want these Days! I think Seun should look into it!

Perhaps you can create a button for "Appeal". I can honorably tell you that some Mods are violating Freedom of after Speech.

Sometimes, you may have no choice but to reply a Moniker that insults you, but the next thing you see is; you are banned for violating rule whatever!

For what?! Are they excepting me to ignore and move on?!
BOSS!This thing wey you talk ehen,don dey for my mind.Just decided to keep silent ni.Some MODs are worse than goats and don't comprehend things b4 banning.Mi just dey wait 4 the MOD wey ban for no just reason.I don't know when (Is that painment or your foolishness) becomes an insult.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by yhemsy62(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Seun:
It's entirely my fault. More hands would have made the solution easier though.
Boss pls do something and make nairaland more attractive and error free
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by RoyalMail: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
I think nairaland is long over due... I remembered when Seun first started this forum, the energy was high, there was massive energy and he relates well with people, These days, Nairaland is fast becoming a joke, all sorts of posts make it to FP, mods ban as if they get paid in banning members, tribalism is the 2nd name of Nairaland, This forum is meant to be a replica of Reddit and to be a role model to others, but it's quite sad, nairaland seems to be loosing it, your website these days goes offline just like that..

These are my suggestions..

1. Please get more people to help you: NL is getting bigger and you need more hands to help you get this dream done, imagine if Mark is the only one in charge of FB, I know by now, he would have been dead
2. Organise a seminar or in house trainning for your mods... I wont say more on this
3. Rebrand Nairaland: This look has remained the same for past 5 years I guess, when you are not God, its only God that changeth not, pls, have some designers to help redesign NL to change the look

Lastly, I know it's not easy managing people, especially Nigerians, but I belive you can achieve better and please always make your self available and check what's happening in some sections... I really commend Lalasticlala, the guy has been trying and he has been up and doing... Other mods, I can't say.

Cheers..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by mokoshalb(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:
I think nairaland is long over due... I remembered when Seun first started this forum, the energy was high, there was massive energy and he relates well with people, These days, Nairaland is fast becoming a joke, all sorts of posts make it to FP, mods ban as if they get paid in banning members, tribalism is the 2nd name of Nairaland, This forum is meant to be a replica of Reddit and to be a role model to others, but it's quite sad, nairaland seems to be loosing it, your website these days goes offline just like that..

These are my suggestions..

1. Please get more people to help you: NL is getting bigger and you need more hands to help you get this dream done, imagine if Mark is the only one in charge of FB, I know by now, he would have been dead
2. Organise a seminar or in house trainning for your mods... I wont say more on this
3. Rebrand Nairaland: This look has remained the same for past 5 years I guess, when you are not God, its only God that changeth not, pls, have some designers to help redesign NL to change the look

Lastly, I know it's not easy managing people, especially Nigerians, but I belive you can achieve better and please always make your self available and check what's happening in some sections... I really commend Lalasticlala, the guy has been trying and he has been up and doing... Other mods, I can't say.

Cheers..
Bro, you just typed through my fingers, you nailed the point on the spot...
leh me add a bit, Seun should just take a huge note on the posts that makes FP, just assume your forum has to be related with forums like reddit, digitalpoints and all those, which I believe NL should have been greater than...
But NL seems more entertainment/politics focused...

We in webmaster/programming sections have luck once in a blue moon to see our articles/projects feature on your featured posts page Otherwise is the celebrity and politics section, From what I discover, I see either seun or ur mods are interested in topics that will attract members only to comments, bash each other and strike off!

But Seun, this might sound otherwise but its obvious; NL isn't growing as expected! in fact its going down, mainly because of you!
You know the truth may sound harsh; but it should be said... Just for example take a look at Facebook, whatsapp, reddit, twitter,instagram, linkedin and all other social community, they all have atleast 3-4 new innovations per year... They update their platform with new features that boost members quality and interactions, but if you are stagnant, others will pass you by and wave at you...
Like the guy am quoting said; REBRAND NAIRALAND, maybe a new look, a better conduct, that will improve the standard of this great forum...

For now I believe NL is the greatest in Africa, but if it keeps these state of reporting flashing b**bs, celebrity beef on FP, I fear a better one from maybe another country might rise and we won't like that...

there are more to say, but a few patch should do for now...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
xana101:
I thought i'm d only person. I almost put d blame on my phone. I use a Q 10 BlackBerry.
But other site open well.

When this happens, I later realised the site is still accessible from any of its open page that I can reload or from www.nairaland.com
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
mokoshalb:
Bro, you just typed through my fingers, you nailed the point on the spot...
leh me add a bit, Seun should just take a huge note on the posts that makes FP, just assume your forum has to be related with forums like reddit, digitalpoints and all those, which I believe NL should have been greater than...
But NL seems more entertainment/politics focused...

We in webmaster/programming sections have luck once in a blue moon to see our articles/projects feature on your featured posts page Otherwise is the celebrity and politics section, From what I discover, I see either seun or ur mods are interested in topics that will attract members only to comments, bash each other and strike off!

But Seun, this might sound otherwise but its obvious; NL isn't growing as expected! in fact its going down, mainly because of you!
You know the truth may sound harsh; but it should be said... Just for example take a look at Facebook, whatsapp, reddit, twitter,instagram, linkedin and all other social community, they all have atleast 3-4 new innovations per year... They update their platform with new features that boost members quality and interactions, but if you are stagnant, others will pass you by and wave at you...
Like the guy am quoting said; REBRAND NAIRALAND, maybe a new look, a better conduct, that will improve the standard of this great forum...

For now I believe NL is the greatest in Africa, but if it keeps these state of reporting flashing b**bs, celebrity beef on FP, I fear a better one from maybe another country might rise and we won't like that...

there are more to say, but a few patch should do for now...

Some of us are almost addicted to NL but getting bored of the front page and new topics. For example, car talk section that thought me all I know on cars is a shadow of itself for having nothing inspiring coming in recently. Any one who just joined or will be joining the section won't get the experience I've had from the section. When someone like Siena who is well followed in the section suddenly deactivates his account, Seun needs to investigate. Even politics seems like a day care center for ten year olds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by mokoshalb(m): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
adanny01:

Some of us are almost addicted to NL but getting bored of the front page and new topics. For example, car talk section that thought me all I know on cars is a shadow of itself for having nothing inspiring coming in recently. Any one who just joined or will be joining the section won't get the experience I've had from the section. When someone like Siena who is well followed in the section suddenly deactivates his account, Seun needs to investigate. Even politics seems like a day care center for ten year olds.
You are absolutely right! like I said before NL is now entertainment-only based...
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by GMBuhari: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun , take note of this comment

I know the erdyots who ban people , i know their oga , i know at least 3 out of the extra monica they use to ban people

and i have complained severally , i have even reported them to moderators to no avail which leads me to believe those who are bannning people are from the east , IPOB people ,

Go to your politics followed board, if it's not damage in Yyoruba land or havoc in North, such post do not make it to front page

and even on featured topics , it's all about NDA,IPOB or negative news about Buhari

as a matter of fact , i might get banned again for this comment , i just came back from one ban 12 AM august 31

I know who does it and eventually patience will run out and people will upgrade myslq sniffer or maybe nikto will do the trick, find a leak and do the needful

Oasis007:
Besides, the Mods are just banning anyhow they want these Days! I think Seun should look into it!

Perhaps you can create a button for "Appeal". I can honorably tell you that some Mods are violating Freedom of after Speech.

Sometimes, you may have no choice but to reply a Moniker that insults you, but the next thing you see is; you are banned for violating rule whatever!

Seun:
It's entirely my fault. More hands would have made the solution easier though.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Greenback: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
GMBuhari:
Seun , take note of this comment

I know the erdyots who ban people , i know their oga , i know at least 3 out of the extra monica they use to ban people

and i have complained severally , i have even reported them to moderators to no avail which leads me to believe those who are bannning people are from the east , IPOB people ,

Go to your politics followed board, if it's not damage in Yyoruba land or havoc in North, such post do not make it to front page

and even on featured topics , it's all about NDA,IPOB or negative news about Buhari

as a matter of fact , i might get banned again for this comment , i just came back from one ban 12 AM august 31

I know who does it and eventually patience will run out and people will upgrade myslq sniffer or maybe nikto will do the trick, find a leak and do the needful

this isnt an excuse to display your usual and frequent style of insulting everybody cos,in the 1st place,you are entirely guilty.

1. You are the banned DABULLIT and the equally banned HTWOOW (VIOLATION OF RULE 19)
2. Your above post (and 99% of your posts) is insulting to other nairalanders and their tribe and equally insulting and disrespectful to the mods. Thats violation of RULE 2 AND 20.

If you keep the rules on here like everyother law abiding nairalander,you wont have to cool up your arsse on some nairaland jail,you won't gat no problem with any hardworking mod.

Cc.
Seun oam4j lalasticlala freiburger r231

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by GMBuhari: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Greenback:

this isnt an excuse to display your usual and frequent style of insulting everybody cos,in the 1st place,you are entirely guilty.

1. You are the banned DABULLIT and the equally banned HTWOOW (VIOLATION OF RULE 19)
2. Your above post (and 99% of your posts) is insulting to other nairalanders and their tribe and equally insulting and disrespectful to the mods. Thats violation of RULE 2 AND 20.

If you keep the rules on here like everyother law abiding nairalander,you wont have to cool up your arsse on some nairaland jail,you won't gat no problem with any hardworking mod.

Cc.

I don't know the drugs you take and I don't care but seriously how can I be Dabullit and Htwoow at the same time? These profiles you mentioned are people I know and have seen in person , as a matter of fact Dabullit invited us to join nairaland

You don't have to be your bigot self by defaming people on nairaland, telling people on an auto forum that three different usernames are the same people

But if your accusations were true hoe would. You know that? Unless you are one of the people mods who favorably favor all the topics from the east, ipob and mend ,

On the other hand I believe you are the same person who cloned Dabullit as dabuiiit, you are the same as iceberg3 and one more Monica that I won't mention

Call all the mods you want, you favorably left out your own username and yes we already know

As for you claiming to be almighty cleanser have yiu checked your posts recently? All you do is insult hausas and yoruba, same as dabuiiit profile that you cloned same as iceberg3 you promote Biafra with all your Monica and you personally ensured that profiles that speak against Ibo or east, scavengers , Jonathan gets banned even profiles that have been online since before you thought of become a moderator

You banned Dabullit yiu banned omenka and several other people

I did not. Initiate this topic someone else did and others will come up with similar topic. Until biafralization of nairaland is overthrown

Bye-bye and stop following me around and for the record, your mention. Did not show on my list of mentions you replied my comment with your administrative privilege

You are one of the moderators and we know, if you are tired of your post stop tailing and targetting people

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
In the case of the home page not loading, you should just refresh, but I expect that the upgrade we are planning will solve that problem too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Aiholi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
In the case of the home page not loading, you should just refresh, but I expect that the upgrade we are planning will solve that problem too.

Please what are your requirements for appointing moderators?, i would like to apply.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by HMZi: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
What do you see as my reason for not hiring more hands?
I see that you attributed it to "stubbornness" but that's not really informative.
Can you be more specific? What do I "stubbornly" wish to gain by not hiring more hands?
Nairaland is 'THE' best internet (community)forum by my standard,i just want u to monitor the mods more,check their excesses,its like many of them take things to personal..
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by GMBuhari: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
I guess you didn't have time to edit your posts did you

You ban people for insulting , but you yourself insult Yorubas and hausas , you call people stupid , mental , slowpoke and you did not think to check yourself

seun please take note of these comments and be the judge if this wicked soul has not violated all the possible rules ??

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by GMBuhari: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:

I would love to know how this profile got away with so many insults , and this is just one and half of his posts

I dare anybody to look through my posts and compare

As far as i know this person violated rule 1, 2 ,3,9, 15 repeatedly and never gets banned, How is that possible if he has not been unbanning himself ?? Someone look through his posts

Greenback:

bla bla bla...my ship sailed to calabar some time ago and i ventured into calabar town,very beautiful and developed indeed a place. Got to some market called wat or so and guess what,there were afonja market men and women hustling there. There are lotsa afonja hustlers as well in benin my home town so u just making a noice here..
Theres no peace without justice
Again,ur region is useless and dead without the nd you zoogeriously tagged,wasting ur hard earned precious bytes,useless.
grin

Greenback:

the exploration in lagos must continue,the assembly foools like it,debate or not. Theres nothing you all zoogerians and afonjas can do. Lols..
See beyoncé kNOSE!

Greenback:

lols see painment o...
Why ur foolish house members wan come stop am nah?
Zoombie o zombie...lols

Greenback:

mix ur hatred with hard beans and cool ur arsse and enjoy urself overthere in kirikiri grin grin cheesy grin

op,justice shall be done,no matter what,to that innocent man and his dog shall be purified from the defilement from that taboo name.

Greenback:
Fayose has spoken the truth..the average families are finding it hard to survive and take care of their kids,it aint funny..
The dullapo shud quit looking for rats and cocroaches in the ND..

Ah know some suffering and smiling zombies de la afonjas will foam in the mouth on fayose. grin

Greenback:
Haba! Thats very gross indeed! But greenback,close ya mouth o,let God be the judge..

But KOREDE OLAMIDE sha! grin grin
watch how afonja will avoid but observe only grin grin

let the law take its cause.

The above ^sef,mtcheew angry

Greenback:

shukuokukobambi de la afonja zombie
Brown roofu

grin

Greenback:

go and die,go and shiit,go and mess,put am for reverse....zombie o zombie
grin

Greenback:

see?

May thunda answer you the next time u abuse gej.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Greenback: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
GMBuhari:

I would love to know how this profile got away with so many insults , and this is just one and half of his posts

I dare anybody to look through my posts and compare

As far as i know this person violated rule 1, 2 ,3,9, 15 repeatedly and never gets banned, How is that possible if he has not been unbanning himself ?? Someone look through his posts

nothing incriminating will be seen in your posts on here cos i and other level headed and law abiding nairalanders reported your ugly and abusive posts,posts where you called nairalanders especially igbos,goats..the posts cannot be seen cos hardworking mods have DELETED them and you were banned and sentenced. You can lie all you like cos the DELETED posts aint nolonger there.

AND FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT "UNBANNING" ONESELF, SEUN REALLY GOTTA WATCH AND BE CAREFUL OF YOU.

Also seun needs to pay me for doing the dirty smelly job of ridding his beautiful forum of nuseating,disgusting and ugly annoying irritating posts every now and then,at least,lawman dey receive salary..

Anyway, do anyhow, see anyhow.
Insult any level headed law abiding nairalander,return to beans forum hahahahahahahahaha....
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Greenback: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:
tongue

There is one new forum being developed called "ipobland"! They are the ones that have been sabotaging your forum since you created that rule on secession last december that denied them support for their lost cause!

Beware!

you are an ahithophel....your types are in abudance and they make this forum so ugly.. I pity anybody that follows your advice in life.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Sveen: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
You have a mail, sir.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Funlordjnr: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Greenback:

you are an ahithophel....your types are in abudance and they make this forum so ugly.. I pity anybody that follows your advice in life.

E don pain dis one!

Come on get lost! Who cares what an online nobody like you thinks? Rubbish!
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Greenback: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

E don pain dis one!

the forum will get better,the likes of bitter nairalanders like u will be apprioprately handled..we are talking about how to make the forum great here u are,dragging everybody back with ur yeye hate..u registered AUGUST 8 2016,what happened to and where is ur old moniker?
What is seuns business with ipobland? Whos talking about IPOBLAND!? Na wa..
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by GMBuhari: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's a tad bit too convenient isn't it ? i went through one and half pages of your 23 pages comment and i was able to extract all of that , Are you saying you have immunity ? or you have a transparency cloak ? several people quit nairaland because of you , several reputable people

You aren't hiding the fact that you are pro avengers, pro ipob and anti buhari everyway

You curse people's family , you insult people's parents , but despite all the reportings all your comments come back and you never get banned , Are you SEUN ?? even seun's comments gets reported and we see it on his posts , but yours ?? never

You are a hypocrite

You ban people and you mention them to taunt them , you think that's definition of power ? if seun was like you do you think Nairaland will last this long ??

You can't claim to be NAWMA and be a source of pollution yourself , you are nothing but a bigot and please feel free to use your administrative privileged to ban me

Create as many usernames as you want and comfort yourself that you are doing nairaland a favor , you have always been you will always be part of 5% and you amount to nothing ,

Let that sink in and let it crucify your conscience if you have one

Greenback:

nothing incriminating will be seen in your posts on here cos i and other level headed and law abiding nairalanders reported your ugly and abusive posts,posts where you called nairalanders especially igbos,goats..the posts cannot be seen cos hardworking mods have DELETED them and you were banned and sentenced. You can lie all you like cos the DELETED posts aint nolonger there.

AND FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT "UNBANNING" ONESELF, SEUN REALLY GOTTA WATCH AND BE CAREFUL OF YOU.

Also seun needs to pay me for doing the dirty smelly job of ridding his beautiful forum of nuseating,disgusting and ugly annoying irritating posts every now and then,at least,lawman dey receive salary..

Insult any level headed law abiding nairalander,return to beans forum hahahahahahahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Greenback:

From the little I have read, you don't deserve to be a moderator. Please Seun, do the needfull.

He sounds incapable of being fair or be objective especially to NL members with opposing views.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by adanny01(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:

Let's say i closed all opened pages on my browser and restarted it. How can NL be reloaded.

A simple search on Google is supposed to give a homepage link but most times it comes up with the error page.
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by Greenback: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

E don pain dis one!

you are giving seun "advice" but you are same BANNED FUNLORD nairalander accessing this noble forum with an alternate account...thats an offense,you know....violation of rule 8..And here you are,a brazen offender,suggesting to seun how nairalander shall be great!!! Nigerians!
Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by somehowpenis(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2016
GMBuhari:
I guess you didn't have time to edit your posts did you

You ban people for insulting , but you yourself insult Yorubas and hausas , you call people stupid , mental , slowpoke and you did not think to check yourself

seun please take note of these comments and be the judge if this wicked soul has not violated all the possible rules ??

This dude is jobless. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by dokiOloye(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Oasis007:

The bigotry of d so called mind77 is nauseating.
Normally,I am a gentle man by nature(lol) but anytime som1 abuses me,I usually give a little more than I received but these same ppl who abused U will nw openly threaten to call mind77 and when they do that,he'll promptly come and dish out a ban to U while d person who started it will be left alone to still be prancing around abusing more ppl,and it's worse when U talk against APC/Buhari,anything against islam or Yoruba.
Seun should pls look into this,mynd77 is not matured enuf to be a moderator in a forum of this calibre.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! by ireneony(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Seun:
Hi seun,
my time spent online does not update itself. Time spent online is showing 3months instead of 4months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Story Episode 2 / Nigerian Creates Home Made Washing Machine(video) / Breaking News From Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.