Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Sexting Husband Of Hillary’s Aide Gives Trump Something To Talk About - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sexting Husband Of Hillary’s Aide Gives Trump Something To Talk About (455 Views)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexting Husband Of Hillary’s Aide Gives Trump Something To Talk About by smacx: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Huma Abedin, aide to Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for the upcoming US presidential election, has announced her impending separation from Anthony Weiner, her husband.

The announcement came after Weiner had allegedly exchanged sexual photos with a woman.

“After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband,” Abedin said in a statement.

“Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy.”

The alleged photo has him in his underwear with his toddler son in the background.

The former congressman has a track record of such behaviour as he resigned in 2011 after sending inappropriate photos to women via text.

Abedin is a trusted adviser to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, Republican party nominee, has said the situation shows lack of judgement on Clinton’s part.

Full story at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/trump-questions-hillarys-judgment-aides-sexting-husband/
Re: Sexting Husband Of Hillary’s Aide Gives Trump Something To Talk About by chriskosherbal(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

China Is The Winner In India’s Surgical Strikes At Pakistan / America Is In $1.4trn Debt ,every Household Owes N5,656,920 / Chinese Legislator Sentenced To Death For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.