Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump (65092 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Cornerstone99: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
The 2016 US presidential campaign is coming to a close and the world is awaiting the results that will reveal who the next United States president will be. At the forefront of the race are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump who recently made their final pitches to American voters and hoping to have their campaigns end on a high note.

#Palmgossip

Photo credits: https://yen.com.gh/83750-what-photo-dirty-mind-is.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by maxti: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by nicerichard05: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why trump con be like old he goat wen? Na wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by hemartins(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary looks so beautiful and Trump looks like a real gentleman.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by lifezone247(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
That Trump guy Na badoo right from young age.

20 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by herzern(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
#IStandWithHillary......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by eezeribe(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by MosakuAW(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
The world is waiting for the result of "President of the world" the capital of the world election.

If H. Clinton wins, the daughter will be the first person in the world that has her father and mother ruled the "Capital of the world" What a lucky girl. The only child!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
what can one post in this kind of thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin this election is all for show. obama is not leaving office

37 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Fairgodwin(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary has always looked decent and well-covered (dressed) from the beginning: something I dearly love and appreciate about her.
While on the other hand, Donald has always looked real (without pretending to be what he's not) from the beginning.

My sincere opinion [would be], I love the two of them irregardless.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary smiley

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Aliyullahi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
The two looked like couples.....
Even though they are arch rivals undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Category1: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
that trump guy don b like badoo since o

And that Hilary Clinton na fine babe...like say I fit marry her back tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by kinglekan: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016

Hillary con be like chinko with the goggles grin

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Pavore9: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
That Trump get mouth abeg! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by jtjohn(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary Clinton all the way.............how I wish female folks could rule this country called Nigeria.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Skerere: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sai Trump

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by gerrardomendes(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
ok
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by emmyid(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Old age can make someone ugly eh! Oh lawd! Can I b young forever?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Skerere: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sai Trump!!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by takenadoh: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
actually thinking of what i'll do with their teenage photos?

hmmmmmmm don't you guys have baby photos?

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Davindal(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
President Trump my man.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Onyenna(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Siga: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
... Trump really grew into his head... the guy na baller from youngin ... Clinton no bad either...

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Skerere: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sai Trump!! who Hillary epp. She go send rice come Naija?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by tammie24: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
I pray Trump wins!

Even though he plans to send Nigerians out of America (which I think is a good thing for Nigeria).

At least he's better than that lying devil called Hillary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by kingobozy: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm.. omo Hillary na bae oo.
See as she set die. Ah sure say all those negro go don chop am tiya.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thank God I made front page I have one exposure concerning IPOB how they lied Hillary Clinton snapped with Osoma Bin Laden on their newly released Group...

Greeting to my God. thanks to mtn.
To one and only mynd44, for always being there. grin

Please don't be deceived by this IPOB news. Hillary Clinton never snapped with Osoma Bin Laden. See original pictures.
They went as far as photoshoping hillary clinton with Osama bin Laden. on their newly released facebook group. I want everybody to know Hillary clinton never snapped with Osama Bin Laden Like Radio Biafra posted on their group.

Incase u can't access the link it is a closed group. Join Radio Biafra first to confirm this lie. It was posted by them. Just to make people hate the innocent woman.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657564207754216&id=100005019272214&set=gm.1181330098648091&refid=18&__tn__=E

See screenshots from their group children of hate accusing this woman...

To all the unrepentant IPOB members. Causing hate in Nigeria. I urge you to watch my video it's an eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Stop causing hate on people. Stop lying

He's Fearless

He's name is

BiafraudExposed

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by ArabMopol(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
who Hilary and Trumpet EPP

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) / 'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.