Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda (3659 Views)

Tomatoes: Sales Agents And Buyers Needed In SW And SS States / Help!!! Is It Possible To Control A Poultry Business Outside Nigerian / MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash In Zimbabwe, Calls It A Failed Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Propaganda is a political tool, an important aspect of modern warfare, there is currently no civil war between the SW and SE, but why the SW have refused to move on even after over 40 years of war is what many are still struggling to gasp.

Though Nigeria is not at war, but one might think the reason for various propagandas is to make sure the SE don't leave the Union. Keeping the Igbos in Nigeria is a struggle for average Yorubas, a war they must win. A war they have carried on their head even more than the Hausa-Fulanis, who even have more to lose in case of separations. This desperation had made them over the years to churn out various propagandas, propagandas the SE had never failed for once to burst, propagandas that had only succeeded in achieving the opposite, cementing the SE collective resolve to seek for self determination and take charge of their political future.

Now, the latest propaganda is arrogantly ascribing to themselves 70% control of the Nigerian ICT industry. A propaganda I have taken upon myself to quash while waiting for the Igbos to lend credence to this.

Below are list of major SE players in the ICT industry. Before I proceed it is worthy to point out an important observation; while the SW tends to have marginal advantage in the number of players in the industry, the SE have the largest market share (revenue). The same way Nairaland has all the traffics and LindaIkeji blog pockets the money.

While some people will question my objectivity because of my connection with the Igbos (throught my fiancee), the facts I present below are verifiable. Am not doing this for my fiancee, but for truth, for posterity and the right thing.

S/N.... COMPANY.... FOUNDER

1. BuyRight Africa. Nnamdi Eke
2. ICT Connect. Nnamdi Eke
3. TD Plus. Nnamdi Eke
4. ICT Brokers. Nnamdi Eke
5. Technology Distribution Ltd. Nnamdi Eke
6. Task Systems. Nnamdi Eke
7. Zinox Tchnologies Nnamdi Eke
8. SidMach. Chijioke Eke
9. Wakanow. Obinna Ekezie
(largest online company in Nigeria and 5th fastest growing company in Nigeria)
10. Find- a Med. Emeka Onyekwe
11. Okadabooks. Okechukwu Ofilli
12, Afrinolly (Fans Connect Ltd). Chike Mmaduegbuna
13. Computer warehouse Group (CWG). Austin Okere
14. IrokoTv. Jason Njoku
15. Socket Works. Alloy Chife
16. InfoSoft Ltd. Pius Okigbo
17. InfoGraphics Ltd. Chineny Mba
18. Progenics Ltd. Anthony Udo
19. Connect Tech. Chris Uwaje
20. CSA. Simon Agu
21. Sasware Ltd. Adanne Onuegbu
22. Innovative Systems. Ernest Agbaenu
23. Allied Soft Ltd. Chuma Ofoche
24. Condata Systems. Chris Nwannenna
25. Para Systems. Paul Nwagbaraocha
26. E- Tranzact Ltd. Val. Obi
27. Icap. Chike Uwangwu
28. E Softies. Nweike Onwuyali
29. LindaIkeji Blog. Linda Ikeji
(Africa No 1 blogger)
30. Crocodile BrowserLite.
(one of the fastest known browser)
I'll continue to update this list with time.

The Yorubas do not only control 70% of ICT in Nigeria, but also 70% of global ICT. Lol

3 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by kettykin: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
God bless you bro, what of computer Warehouse, ZINOX, hopstop, sagemetrics,yudala,students circle network, gistme communication ,Famiscro ,swift communications, smile communications.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
What's the purpose of this thread ?

All this I never chop thread you mentioned above

You just posted on one of such ICT of SW

You could have posted on one of the above

If you know you are superior you keep your silent

Empty drum makes the loudest noise

5 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by cheruv: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ole ndi ofe Nni eyèlá undecided
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Sealeddeal(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Let us do more. Nigeria must grow.
Science and Technology is the key to development of any nation not Agriculture.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
kettykin:
God bless you bro, what of computer Warehouse, ZINOX, hopstop, sagemetrics,yudala,students circle network gistme communication
Computer warehouse is No 13 and one of the top 3 ICT market share holder.

I'll update the others.

Thanks
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Errm wasn't that list created in 2005?

https://www.nairaland.com/3845/top-earners-nigerian-software-industry

And how do you even know who earns the highest?

Some of you Gala boys are still in 1990. You don't know sh.it about the Tech industry.

I can't really pinpoint a particular percentage( Of course, I'm not shitgbo cheesy ) but I can tell you
there are more Yorubas in the IT sector than Igbos. All you just have to do is look at every pitch
event and the see the names dominating.

By the way, Just GLO and MAINONE shit on everything you have up there even though there is nothing official

6 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
What's the purpose of this thread ?

All this I never chop thread you mentioned above

You just posted on one of such ICT of SW

You could have posted on one of the above

If you know you are superior you keep your silent

Empty drum makes the loudest noise
Yorubas don't control 70% of Nigeria's ICT. This is the purpose of this thread.

The same way they are claiming to control the banking sector. Another propaganda.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Igbo reasoning is always imbecilic reasoning.
Yorubas want to keep you in Nigeria and you're trooping to the west without a noose around your neck.
Yeebos control every sector in Nigeria, yet you can't find them ranking high on Forbes list.
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
d owner of paga is a yoruba man. so pls av a rethink ooo.

2 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by SuperS1Panther: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
You are busy fuming on a yoruba man's social media.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
d owner of paga is a yoruba man. so pls av a rethink ooo.

I don't think he is. Oviosu doesn't sound Yoruba to me

I can list up to 50 Yoruba-owned startups/ I.T companies here but it's not needed

People are doing great stuff out there, these shitgbo touts are busy measuring dickss

The guy who created that thread about Yorubas dominating ICT is even Igbo.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by kettykin: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
The banking industry is controlled by Niger deltans, delta igbos, same with the Media industry but beyond that I am looking for a way to have a contact list of IT companies owned by igbos both software, hardware makers to see how with collaboration with one of the willing state governments of the east like Enugu state to set up something like a Silicon Valley or Alley that would have all the IT cluster branch offices resident there.

The government can provide the infrastructure ,light, road water, security and a 5 year tax free holiday while the investors provide their services and employment opportunities and diversify Critical services to the east.
The East can have disaster recovery sites for most companies, provide cloud storage facilities and redundancy service for critical applications in the banking, media, telecommunication industry

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by kettykin: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Some of you Gala boys are still in 1990, You don't know sh.it about the Tech industry. This has nothing
to do with containers

I can't really pinpoint a particular percentage( Of course, I'm not shitgbo cheesy ) but I can tell you
there are more Yorubas in the IT sector than Igbos. All you just have to do is look at every pitch

By the way, Just GLO and MAINONE shit on everything you have up there even though it's not authentic

Do you have the financial records of Glo, please try to get one
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
kettykin:

[b]The banking industry is controlled by Niger deltans, delta igbos, same with the Media industry [/b]but beyond that I am looking for a way to have a contact list of IT companies owned by igbos both software, hardware makers to see how with collaboration with one of the willing state governments of the east like Enugu state to set up something like a Silicon Valley or Alley that would have all the IT cluster branch offices resident there.

The government can provide the infrastructure ,light, road water, security and a 5 year tax free holiday while the investors provide their services and employment opportunities and diversify Critical services to the east.
The East can have disaster recovery sites for most companies, provide cloud storage facilities and redundancy service for critical applications in the banking, media, telecommunication industry

Please "epp osan" mention these banks and media companies. We really want to know them

Thanks Sir
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by MrCounselor: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
cheesy How people can be so clueless?
[quote=OFFICIAL336] ...that had only succeeded in achieving the opposite, cementing the SE collective resolve to seek for self determination and take charge of their political future[/quote]
cementing like seriously? Lol.

Majority still falls into Uche Okoli and Sons Nigeria Store and Enterprises, merchant shops Besides IrokoTv, Zinox, E-Tranzact, maybe Wakanow and LindaIkeji who is just a Blogger mehn!!! it's cool thing she's beginning to diversify now but comparing that sh!t with Nairaland because she makes money speaks volume of your cluelessness.
Nairaland made us proud as truly Nigeria-made, was crafted by a Nigerian from scratch, you can't beat that...oga seun is just awesome, he's the first others are cloning his ideas now.
...even exists, lol.
So fake! No real original idea.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
kettykin:

Do you have the financial records of Glo, please try to get one

You're asking me the financial records of Glo when the owner is now the Second richest man in Africa moving from
6billion to 10billion in net worth. Continue looking for financial records

I have one question for you though, can you mention just one Igbo-owned IT company on EARTH bigger than
Glo and Main-One?

Just one

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by kettykin: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

You're asking me the financial records of Glo when the owner is now the Second richest man in Africa moving from
6billion to 10billion in net worth. Continue looking for financial records

I have one question for you though, can you mention just one Igbo-owned IT company on EARTH bigger than
Glo and Main-One?

Just one

The same man that could not recapitalise his bank.

What I'd like to know is the worth of the 2 companies and their revenue and profits then I would give you my answer

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
30. Yudala. Nnamdi Eke
(Nigerian first eva composite online and retail stores)
31. Sagemetrics Corporation Ken Emeka
(Nigerian's largest data miners and business intel company)
32. Student Circle Network Gossy Ukanwoke
(Ukanwoke: the Mark Zuckerberg of Nigeria- Forbes)
33. GistMe Comms Ken Emeka
(CDMA Provider)
34. Gigameet Nigeria Chinedu Echeruo
35. Radio Lab. Izuogu
36. Weco Group. Uchenna Obidike
37. Famiscro
(Ovim Tablets)

SW claiming 70% control of the ICT in Nigeria is purely arrogance. 70%? They can lie for Africa.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by BlackPeni5: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
SW controls the bulk of Nigeria's ICT and banking industry mostly because Lagos is the commercial and ICT capital of Nigeria.

U can't develop well outside lagos.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Standing5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
Propaganda is a political tool, an important aspect of modern warfare, there is currently no civil war between the SW and SE, but why the SW have refused to move on even after over 40 years of war is what many are still struggling to gasp.

Though Nigeria is not at war, but one might think the reason for various propagandas is to make sure the SE don't leave the Union. Keeping the Igbos in Nigeria is a struggle for average Yorubas, a war they must win. A war they have carried on their head even more than the Hausa-Fulanis, who even have more to lose in case of separations. This desperation had made them over the years to churn out various propagandas, propagandas the SE had never failed for once to burst, propagandas that had only succeeded in achieving the opposite, cementing the SE collective resolve to seek for self determination and take charge of their political future.

Now, the latest propaganda is arrogantly ascribing to themselves 70% control of the Nigerian ICT industry. A propaganda I have taken upon myself to quash while waiting for the Igbos to lend credence to this.

Below are list of major SE players in the ICT industry. Before I proceed it is worthy to point out an important observation; while the SW tends to have marginal advantage in the number of players in the industry, the SE have the largest market share (revenue). The same way Nairaland has all the traffics and LindaIkeji blog pockets the money.

While some people will question my objectivity because of my connection with the Igbos (throught my fiancee), the facts I present below are verifiable. Am not doing this for my fiancee, but for truth, for posterity and the right thing.

3. TD Plus. Nnamdi Eke
8. SidMach. Chijioke Eke
14. IrokoTv. Jason Njoku
20. CSA. Simon Agu
27. Icap. Chike Uwangwu
(Africa No 1 blogger)

The Yorubas do not only control 70% of ICT in Nigeria, but also 70% of global ICT. Lol
Pathetic! I am sure you are a northerner.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Businessideas: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
kettykin:

The same man that could not recapitalise his bank.

What I'd like to know is the worth of the 2 companies and their revenue and profits then I would give you my answer
Something tells me that you are the same as the Op.Your notoriety on tribalism on this forum preceeds you.
The op listed companies that when added up don't even cost as much as Glo yet you still went on personal attack on Chief Adenuga because the man is a Yoruba man .Most of the companies that you listed above are largely in retail.A Yoruba man even owns Ntel that's just rolling out and you ignore these facts.
How about about CHAMS, NCR, Trippe Gee, and legions of ICT smes that is the fancy of most Yoruba.
My own is that this country is blessed enough for everyone to bring something to the table, whether igbo, Hausa or Efik.
Do your research very well,dig deep very well, there are some obvious factors that gave the edge in ICT to the Yoruba and I am sure that if igbos have that advantage they will have the edge too but they don't have those favorable factors.
The ICT capital of the world is India yet US owns and pioneered most of the ICT breakthroughs.
Yoruba even control more than 70% if you go by present realities.You also forgot the appetite for consuming ICT services is more among the Yoruba, a good reference is the Yoruba actors and actresses who have most of their fans following them on social media while most of the Igbo actress have little or no online social media presence largely because their fans are mostly not ICT savvy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Some of you Gala boys are still in 1990. You don't know sh.it about the Tech industry.

By the way, Just GLO and MAINONE shit on everything you have up there even though there is nothing official
Must you insult to make a point. Defeatist instinct.

Everything I posted here is verifiable.

For the records, Ekenneth Group, owners of:
1. Zinox Technologies
2. Gistme Communication
3.BuyRight Africa
4. ICT Connect
5. TD Plus
6. ICT Brokers
7. Technology Distribution Ltd
8. Task System Ltd
9. Yudala
10. Sagemetrics Corporation

Makes more money than your Funke Opeke, Founder of MainOne Cable. A company owned by many foreign investors. IrokoTv had even landed more foreign investment funds than MainOne.

When next you make here, always we are not illiterates.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Businessideas: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

3. TD Plus. Nnamdi Eke
8. SidMach. Chijioke Eke
14. IrokoTv. Jason Njoku
20. CSA. Simon Agu
27. Icap. Chike Uwangwu
(Africa No 1 blogger)

Mr Op,these companies don't add up to the cost of Mainone or Glo,just get it sir.Their total cost may just be able to meet the cost of laying undersea trans continental fibre optic cable or the amount companies like mainone or glo paid the fg for the license let alone total the value of a Glo or Mainone. Most of the companies that you listed above are largely in retail.A Yoruba man even owns Ntel that's just rolling out and you ignore these facts.
How about about CHAMS, NCR, Trippe Gee, and legions of ICT smes that is the fancy of most Yoruba.
My own is that this country is blessed enough for everyone to bring something to the table, whether igbo, Hausa or Efik.
Do your research very well,dig deep very well, there are some obvious factors that gave the edge in ICT to the Yoruba and I am sure that if igbos have that advantage they will have the edge too but they don't have those favorable factors.
The ICT capital of the world is India yet US owns and pioneered most of the ICT breakthroughs.
Yoruba even control more than 70% if you go by present realities.You also forgot the appetite for consuming ICT services is more among the Yoruba, a good reference is the Yoruba actors and actresses who have most of their fans following them on social media while most of the Igbo actress have little or no online social media presence largely because their fans are mostly not ICT savvy.Remember what the Yoruba used the social media for political mobilization and push their interests.Igbos are still learning o
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Must you insult to make a point. Defeatist instinct.

Everything I posted here is verifiable.

For the records, Ekenneth Group, owners of:
1. Zinox Technologies
2. Gistme Communication
3.BuyRight Africa
4. ICT Connect
5. TD Plus
6. ICT Brokers
7. Technology Distribution Ltd
8. Task System Ltd
9. Yudala
10. Sagemetrics Corporation

Makes more money than your Funke Opeke, Founder of MainOne Cable. A company owned by many foreign investors. IrokoTv had even landed more foreign investment funds than MainOne

When next you make here, always we are not illiterates.

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by OFFICIAL336: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am not ready for any tribal nonsense here. One idiot even claimed the Yorubas control over 70% ICT in Nigeria, yet nothing verifiable to back it up.

Another idiot even mentioned MainOne Cable that can't even stand Ekenneth Group.

If you don't have anything verifiable here, don't bother to comment. We don't want assumptions please.

Another idiots used social media fellowership as a scientific criterion to measure internet 'sarvviness'.

Yorubas are making waves, but don't control 70% of ICT in Nigeria. The should list the bleeping companies and their owners. More than 70% of the ICT companies are in Lagos, but that doesn't make Yorubas the owners.
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Businessideas: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
Am not ready for any tribal nonsense here. One idiot even claimed the Yorubas control over 70% ICT in Nigeria, yet nothing verifiable to back it up.

Another idiot even mentioned MainOne Cable that can't even stand Ekenneth Group.

If you don't have anything verifiable here, don't bother to comment. We don't want assumptions please.

Another idiots used social media fellowership as a scientific criterion to measure internet 'sarvviness'.

Yorubas are making waves, but don't control 70% of ICT in Nigeria. The should list the bleeping companies and their owners. More than 70% of the ICT companies are in Lagos, but that doesn't make Yorubas the owners.

Clearly you are a bigot and one of those rude lazy ipob youths who insult everyone online.If you allow your ekenechukwu who owns few shops selling computers and phones to keep deceiving you, na you sabi. You are unteachable so this is my last comment on your silly thread.
Ask Google or any of your educated uncles the feat mainone achieved by single handedly laying transcontinental undersea fibre optic cable most independent countries in Africa can't even afford.Now with Ntel on board, the Yoruba definitely have more than 70%.
All these Igbo companies you listed are in computer retail, iroko TV is retail,it is not bigger than soundcity Tv/radio or hiptv and Linda Ikeji is a blog not a forum like Nairaland.
I'm not beefing the igbo because I know that they have their turf but definitely not ICT.
Is it the Yoruba that made igboland landlocked or is it Yoruba that made igboland to have just a single first generation university and is it the Yoruba that asked igbos to prefer trading to white collar jobs?

3 Likes

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by kettykin: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
OFFICIAL336:
30. Yudala. Nnamdi Eke
(Nigerian first eva composite online and retail stores)
31. Sagemetrics Corporation Ken Emeka
(Nigerian's largest data miners and business intel company)
32. Student Circle Network Gossy Ukanwoke
(Ukanwoke: the Mark Zuckerberg of Nigeria- Forbes)
33. GistMe Comms Ken Emeka
(CDMA Provider)
34. Gigameet Nigeria Chinedu Echeruo
35. Radio Lab. Izuogu
36. Weco Group. Uchenna Obidike
37. Famiscro
(Ovim Tablets)

SW claiming 70% control of the ICT in Nigeria is purely arrogance. 70%? They can lie for Africa.

Techno mobile.
Slot Nigeria
Slok phones owned by Oji Uzo kalu

L5 lab chika nwobi
Mtech Chika nwobi
Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Go to OAU and see what young Yorubas are doing.

He's here telling me crap

1 Like

Re: SW And 70% ICT Control: A Political Propaganda by totit: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

Cc. Cosbyrich

IGBOS AND LIES ARE INSEPARABLE TWINS.

This list is a fake even from 2005. This is the site they allegedly got it from...http://www.techtimesnews.net/

.GO AND READ IT.....https://www.nairaland.com/3845/top-earners-nigerian-software-industry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesale 3D Lashes Manufacturers, Mink Eyelashes Suppliers - Elour / Superex Crypto Exchange Launched Its Token Trading Pair Et/usdt:get Free ET / What You Need To Know About Business Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.