Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria (2462 Views)

Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone / I Need A Very Good Phone Infinix Tecno, Even Samsung. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by Sphilip1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
At the mention of 'insurance', a lot of us will think straight to Car insurance, House insurance or life insurance.

There is a whole bunch of insurance but right now, we want to talk about phone insurance. When we purchase a phone, we often discover that these phones have a little warranty but most of these warranty do not cover losses.

Since you know yourself better than the insurers do, there is definitely something to gain when your phone is under insurance.

Before we go to the reason for this post, here are some important things you need to consider before you insure your phone.

1. Are loss or theft covered?

2. Are damage caused by water covered?, either immersion or spill

3. Are you going to be charge on a monthly base or will you pay a one time fee?

4. Will your replacement phone be the same model as the one that got lost or damaged?

5. Whats the guaranteed time for the replacement?

6. Are you limited to a number of replacement?

Having these question at the back of you mind, you can take a look at these companies that offer good phone insurance in Nigeria. www.techkibay.com/2016/04/where-to-find-good-phone-insurance-in.html
Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by solarview(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Great information there, I bought one of the recent Gionee phones and the screen was said to cost about #25k to replace so I just did an insurance coverage on the phone screen for a one year period, single replacement of the screen, with a one time premium of #2k. T&C applies

1 Like

Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by Darkseid(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Slot offers one year screen insurance for any new phone bought from them.
Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by Sphilip1(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Darkseid:
Slot offers one year screen insurance for any new phone bought from them.

you re right. My friend bought a samsung phone from slot, the screen got damaged. So he took it back to slot. They re working on it for free
Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by daabosolutions(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2022
Device insurance in Nigeria is long overdue. Volume of daily repairs of mobile phones is projected at over 10,000 daily and computers at about 25-35% of that. the average repair cost of a mobile phone is about 25%-70% of the cost of the phone, making it unaffordable for device owners. Daabo offers device insurance at only 5% of the value of the phone for 12 months. They will repair, screen damage and even replace the device.
Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by akpumping7720(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
daabosolutions:
Device insurance in Nigeria is long overdue. Volume of daily repairs of mobile phones is projected at over 10,000 daily and computers at about 25-35% of that. the average repair cost of a mobile phone is about 25%-70% of the cost of the phone, making it unaffordable for device owners. Daabo offers device insurance at only 5% of the value of the phone for 12 months. They will repair, screen damage and even replace the device.
Pls expatiate
Re: Where To Find A Good Phone Insurance In Nigeria by wrecodde(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
I know someone that has tried gamp -- getgamp dot com -- she said the service is good sha. 6k for 6 months coverage

(1) (Reply)

How To Track And Retrieve Your Lost Phone Within A Week In Nigeria. / How To Use Opay USSD Code To Send Money / Htc Wap Maual Configuration Seeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.