Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Sew Fabulous Like A Pro - 2 Days Workshop - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Sew Fabulous Like A Pro - 2 Days Workshop (508 Views)

Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! / New Shopping Website Where You Can Sew Your Clothes Online / Sew Your Cloths And Make Your Ankara Bags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sew Fabulous Like A Pro - 2 Days Workshop by moreviewblog: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is calling on all fashion designers and sewists to attend a 2 day program tagged SEW FABULOUS!...like a pro.

FAQs

Q1: I am a beginner, can I benefit from the workshop?

Ans: absolutely yes. you will be starting your journey the better way once you are empowered with information.

Q2: I have a blackhead machine. can I use it to sew fabulous?

Ans: yes you can (to an extent). we will show you how.

Q3: the special tools you talk about, can we get them at the workshop?

Ans: yes, some will be available for purchase at the workshop at market prices.prices range from a few hundreds to a few thousands.

PLUS you may be one of the fortunate few to get a free SPECIAL tool.

Fee is N2500 only

Ladies only

Call phone number on the poster for enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Needs This Cloth / Tokumbo Grade 1 / New Casual Slippers. Affordable & Durable. Very Stylish & Unique.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.