Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. (726 Views)

Lucas Perez Desperate To Leave Arsenal After Losing Num 9 Shirt To Lacazette / Arsenal Sign Shkodran Mustafi From Valencia (photos) / It's Official! Arsenal Completes Signings- Mustafi And Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by dotcomnamename: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Arsenal have confirmed the signing of Deportivo La Coruña striker Lucas Perez.

Lucas Perez completes £17m move to Arsenal as Arsene Wenger hails his new striker's 'good eye for goal'

Lucas Perez joins the Gunners after passing a medical on Friday afternoon. Arsenal are also expected to announce the signing of Shkodran Mustafi. Perez becomes Arsene Wenger's fifth signing of the summer window.

SOURCE: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160828/lucas-perez-signs-for-the-club

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10558327/lucas-perez-and-shkodran-mustafi-transfers-to-arsenal-almost-done-says-arsene-wenger

Re: Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by Dinocarex(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perez will be the new 'mitchu of swansea' for Arsenal

At 27, his breakout season was just the concluded season.

I give him maximum of 1 season more before he will go cold.
Re: Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by dotcomnamename: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
[s]
Dinocarex:
Perez will be the new 'mitchu of swansea' for Arsenal

At 27, his breakout season was just the concluded season.

I give him maximum of 1 season more before he will go cold.
[/s]

Bittered jealous people everywhere. Na so una talk for Costa.
Re: Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by Dinocarex(m): 3:07am On Aug 31, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Bittered jealous people everywhere. Na so una talk for Costa.

I won't say anything more sir!!
Since, u don't like what I have just said!

Just quote me anytime, if my prediction based on facts are wrong.
And I wouldn't mind to apologize to you, if I'm wrong as well... #NextSeason
Re: Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by dotcomnamename: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dinocarex:

I won't say anything more sir!!
Since, u don't like what I have just said!

Just quote me anytime, if my prediction based on facts are wrong.
And I wouldn't mind to apologize to you, if I'm wrong as well... #NextSeason

Your claim could be cleverly termed to anything, so please be specific in your point. What exactly do you mean it will happen to the Arsenal striker. Thank you.
Re: Arsenal Sign Deportivo La Coruña Striker 'lucas Perez'. by Dinocarex(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Your claim could be cleverly termed to anything, so please be specific in your point. What exactly do you mean it will happen to the Arsenal striker. Thank you.

Reason why I said so is this, Perez has never been a striker. He is a AMF... Just last season, he was used as centre forward. Signing a player from Depotivo La Corona at age 27 to compete in a rigorous league like EPL where the players don't joke can be a burden to fresh strikers who doesn't have EPL experience.
Ask Shevechenko, Falcoa, Alan Mido etc.
Its a big gamble for Arsene Wenger... I tip him to shine though but not more than a season.

But watch out for his spread tho... Welcome another Theo Walcott to your team

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Here! / Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? / Re: Carling Cup Final:cardiff City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On Sunday February 26th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.