Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? (733 Views)

Is Barcelona Reign Coming To An End. / The Reign Of Fc. Barcelona Is Over ! / The Reign Of Fc. Barcelona Is Over ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by silvernice(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
barcelona is a club that is fuming hot and winning all titles and trophies with the likes of players like lionel messi, andriy iniesta,dani alves,ibrahimovic and the rest but can we be rest assured that in seasons to come barca will not drop due to injury or exit of players from the club.well i feel they are in their peak now.what do you think?
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by marutimon: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Actually they peaked last season. This season so far they have dropped from the peak.
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by chidi5(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
i think i agree with u mirintum, they have really dropped, but not with standing, they r still d best.
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by Krayola(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
It depends on the competition, IMO, and if they step up their game. Chelsea seems to be very strong this season and is the only team I feel threatened by in Europe. Sevilla and deportivo are also looking very convincing but I don't think they have the depth to go the distance. Valencia look like they are back on track after a very shaky start. . .We just have to wait and see. . .but for now I feel verry good about our chances in all the competitions.
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by eyoniggar(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hmmm!! Drop Dead speculation don dey start

Nothing lasts 4ever, Barca might be ontop for a GOOD while, but wud one day be gone for a while, we always wud come back. Its Catalayuna BABIE!
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by lailai2(m): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2009
senseless thread in my opinion. . . . .everybody knows nothing lasts forever
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by ogazi007(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2009
@krayola!
chelsea is really doing well this season,but i pray we meet them in quarterfinal of CL.men should cancelled themselves and allow other weaker team like arsenal,sevilla and bordeaux to taste the most valuable trophy in Europe.come o! chelsea too never win am b4 o!eyahh i feel for them,they will have to seek barca consent to smell it this season.
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by scantee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
who are those wishing us downfall. kai we will remain hotter than ever in Jesus name Amen.
this year will be another five out of five just watch and see.
Re: Will Barcelona's Reign Last Very Long? by scantee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
marutimon:

Actually they peaked last season. This season so far they have dropped from the peak.

we are still the Almighty

Even better start than treble winners

Anna Segura

The win against Jerez marked Barca's best ever start to a league campaign. The team have taken 33 points, one more than last season's title wining treble winners.

As Pep Guardiola warned at the start of the season it 's going to be difficult to better last year's historic achievements, but the team have made a great start and won more points in the first 13 games than they managed last year.

Best ever start

QM3D7501.jpgThe team had already equalled the record for the longest winning start to a season and they have maintained their great form in the last few games to break the record for the most points after 13 games, maintaining their unbeaten record by wining 10 games and drawing 3.

Unbeaten

Robson.jpgIt's the first time Barca have gone 13 games undefeated at the start of a season since Bobby Robson's 1996/97 team, although they could only boast 9 wins, having drawn 4 times.

Below are the details of the best starts Barca have made to a season:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/12/n091203108134.html

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Or Anelka / With 2 Spanish Clubs In The Champions League Semi-finals: Is The Laliga The Best League In The World / Juventus Supporters....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.