Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims (63731 Views)

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by oluwatoba400: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
An owl believed to be a witch allegedly came to attack the Reverend Father pictured above at a vigil crusade which held at Nkwo Umuiyida Enugu-Ezike in Igbo-Eze LGA Enugu state. according to an eyewitness, the owl allegedly fell on the altar and died instantly during the prayer session.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/photos-witch-allegedly-turns-owl-falls-dies-vigil-crusade-enugu-state/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by xedyl(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is it a must to create a Topic ni

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by slimthugchimee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
hehe
Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by asala1: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eya, the poor owl will now suffer for nothing.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by bosschinalu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
WONDA SHALL NOT CEASE

3 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by bender79: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
asala1:
Eya, the poor owl will now suffer for nothing.
Lolzzzzzz. The sacrificial make belief

16 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by zutu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
The Man Holdinq The Birdie Sef Be Lookinq Demonic!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rubbish. Christianity Again!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by agarawu23(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Another strategy to pull followers.
Only in Africa men of God use all sort of craps to deceive us. Witch ko wizard ni

21 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by venom13(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Can someone please tell me why Nigerians believe that Owl are used by witches?
For goodness sake why you see Owl around your house is because they feed on rat's

28 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Christianity at its Finest.

RUBBISH.

Nobody to videotape the "transformation"?

Why won't the owl die when you people are polluting the air with your noisy "DIE BY FIRE, DIE BY FIRE!"...If you go to some churches I am really shocked when I see newborn babies there, like You wan't to deafen your child?=.=Noise pollution.

If you believe this then.........

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
ok
Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by xynerise: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by veekid(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
The life of awon Iya oshoromoniga; awon apani mowagun olokiki oru; awon afunni lediye sin Fi GBA odidi eni lowo eni

2 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by bamidell(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Just passing.. Speak not against my prophet...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Obara Jesus cover me and my entire houshold. don't forget to cover all nairalanders both my enemies and my friends from east, west, north and south.

terrible things happening this days has made me soak myself in d blood of Jesus christ.

is dix a nollywood film if not, God be praised!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Taeewo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
They can lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ....

Reinhard Bonke don make us get sense.. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
The poor bird most likely died from al the evil perpetrated by people in the gathering

7 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by RobinRay(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
no be Harry Potter owl be that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lies
Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by celestialAgent(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Video or gerraohere..

2 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Archmed(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
poor bird

1 Like

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by justsayemma(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
pics of the transformation process,would have been more intresting.

1 Like

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
How u know say na witch? Fit b wizard na

5 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
You don't mean it,tell me more
oluwatoba400:
An owl believed to be a witch allegedly came to attack the Reverend Father pictured above at a vigil crusade which held at Nkwo Umuiyida Enugu-Ezike in Igbo-Eze LGA Enugu state. according to an eyewitness, the owl allegedly fell on the altar and died instantly during the prayer session.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/photos-witch-allegedly-turns-owl-falls-dies-vigil-crusade-enugu-state/

1 Like

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by ychris: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
nah cheap public stunt joor.. even the owl nah white self.. u thnk we are fools here?

2 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by afroxyz: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Welcome to Africa where superstition supercedes science, reason and logic. One question, when a 'witch' transforms to an owl (or any other animal), what happens to the cloth she was wearing before 'transforming'? Does it dissolve into their skin?

25 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Xtanixlax(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
How did u manage to make fp with this story? shey u get connection ni

3 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by permsec: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eyah phyno, one of yours has departed...

Eze Nnunu

2 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by Dollyak(f): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bull crap. I wish Nigerians could see how backward they are... wouldn't hold my breath on that.
The fact this thread is on front page is scary as this should be in fictional section.

10 Likes

Re: Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims by omooba969(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
god of men una well done ogrin, abeg try another scam but dis time wit EAGLE whether ur life will remain d same.

Chai, 9ja ppl & dumbness are like Siamese twins. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Is Fornication Really A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.