Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn (75672 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by kid7soccer(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Branzy:

dishing of life no let somebody ban yu o
this guy get grudge for one mod were fall im hand big time
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:
Great dude

Unlike some entrepreneurs who support trribalism and ban ppl for no reason

#ClassicShade
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Ugosample(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
everydayperson:
..the key to longevity is open mindedness and a drive to seek improvement of lives of others not using a blog to make millions of naira while employing jihadists to serially BLACKOUT the voices of dissent.. anyway He is here, perhaps the youths and some blog mods will learn something instead of FP'ing nollywood personal lives and babymamas and bikini bods all over the place.

Now before some irritable keyboard baboon pulls out his brackish fingers to hit the self-service button.. read this post again.. is it referring to anyone specifically? enh? enh? who you EEEP!! grin

#ClassicShade
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2016
emmexy5:
lol zzz... Guy u made me laugh out loud... I don't think Mark want a sun dat will make him black or dat will make him deaded since his the only surfifing children his deaded parent as
please don't spoil my business o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by 3RNEST(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2016
wow this is amazing ....MarkZ in Nigeria...but y mark love polo as in okrika so much....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Rick9(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2016
I fit bet say that Mark Zuckerberg shirt no reach $100 yet for here broke boys go pack bling blings full neck. It's good to have Billions of Dollars
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:52am On Aug 31, 2016
AnodaIT:
I no understand, when I look this Facebook guy for Naija, wetin dey my mind na "how much, how much, how much"
d igboman in u iz askin questions ni!

take it or leave it grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2016
abbey621:
Do you know how many people are in Nigeria with talents like Zuckerberg's? The only difference is that they chose monetary value over passion. Case in point: Founder of Nairaland. In case you people hardly noticed, Nairaland has been stagnant for the past 3 years in terms of unique visitors and content with the main reason being the lack of passion. Instead what we have now is unregulated content on the homepage(Anybody can get published on the homepage by shouting out to moderators). what we have is a banning system which cripples creativity or heated discussions. I'm looking forward to the day when people can come on Nairaland and chat via video messaging or play games. A day when you can run monetary transactions through Nairaland and build a true social media ecosystem. The potential for success is there, if only the owner can rediscover his initial passion!

Way past the line of innovation and creativity when money is overflowing in his bank account
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Papito(m): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Follow the link below to learn how to make money online http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244187
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Dayoice03(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2016
08104239360 is the num to call if you painting your home with extra painting design that will look like wallpaper

1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by hardbody: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2016
orijintv:
We Knw Hes Here To Make More Investments, And Dat Includes More Money .. But At Least Hes Beta Dan Some Dead Religious Folks Dan Bans Yu Just For Sayin Ya Mind . .

PS: Iknow im Gonna Be Banned For Life ... But Its Ok grin

I want to stand with you but lipsrsealed
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Dexema(m): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.

I was there. I wasn't allowed to get close to him by his security details.

So degrading!!!
Eeya! Sorry you just missed a potential dp for the next one year, anyway with hard work and the necessary connections you might get another chance.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by manando1(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2016
pxjosh:
crook grin

Zuckerberg is a business man, a smart one for that matter. If u were in his shoes you would have done same grin.
nah bro business man doesn't go across search for other people ideas but the smartest business man is creative he creative he's own thing , the guy has never being creative in his life even facebook idea he stole it from the college

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by hardbody: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:
nah bro business man doesn't go across search for other people ideas but the smartest business man is creative he creative he's own thing , the guy has never being creative in his life even facebook idea he stole it from the college

HE creatively 'stole' the idea from the college, if others could, they would have done so before him. So give him some credit.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by manando1(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2016
hardbody:

HE creatively 'stole' the idea from the college, if others could, they would have done so before him. So give him some credit.
I wonder why y'all Africans like to worship crooks from over seas but stone your own African born and bread African brothers for stealing yam , we have more creativity here in Africa more then those white fools I can bet you think Facebook is better then Nairaland , beside I can't give credit to a thief a thief will always remain a thieve whether black or white so stop telling me that nonsense of credit

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by hardbody: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:
I wonder why y'all Africans like to worship crooks from over seas but stone your own African born and bread African brothers for stealing yam , we have more creativity here in Africa more then those white fools I can bet you think Facebook is better then Nairaland , beside I can't give credit to a thief a thief will always remain a thieve whether black or white so stop telling me that nonsense of credit

Sorry but i am struggling to relate with your comment especially since I worship nobody and never drew any contrasts between home and abroad crooks, and definitely not with NL and FB. For the records, i dont even do FB.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by manando1(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
hardbody:

Sorry but i am struggling to relate with your comment especially since I worship nobody and never drew any contrasts between home and abroad crooks, and definitely not with NL and FB. For the records, i dont even do FB.
now if so stop telling me to give the guy credit , what for mxmmm

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by orijintv(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2016
hardbody:

I want to stand with you but lipsrsealed

Ya Not A Strong Man angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by DeRay98(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2016
StArusi:
Nigeria no end for Lagos. Mark, ur next stop suppose b Nnewi or Aba if u serious abt meeting innovative minds buh I no go talkam before dem label me a tribalist. Stop wherever u like. Quote me and claim ur generational curse.

Hmm, Abakwa? After that visit eh, Mark Zuckerberg go see Aba made Mark Zuckerberg running Aba made FB grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by pxjosh(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:
nah bro business man doesn't go across search for other people ideas but the smartest business man is creative he creative he's own thing ,[b] the guy has never being creative in his life even facebook idea he stole it from the college[\b]
wtf are you saying?!?

Please take your time to at least read through his Wikipedia page to know about Mark Zuckerberg. I consider what you've said very very erroneous.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by olubenjazzy(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2016
jamesibor:

Shut your trap mate! Nigeria is a damn poor country.

How much money is there to be made from Nigeria?

Are u kidding.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by seguntijan(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
CAN will next week describe Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Lagos as part of US support to APC, and will raise alarm over attempt to islamize Facebook in Nigeria.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by guttentag(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.

So degrading!!!

Hope you have framed this picture for future reference?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by moshould(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Yes o! Simple billionaire in a polo top and jean....if. Na our own common millionaire with 6m, agbero go dey guide am, him go wear chain worth 700k, and mister shoe of 65k....and pple dey hungry....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:

If you say na juju then go do your own....
"it's better than to do something than saying is"
Mark Zuckerberg is a hero even your entire generation can't change the fact...
Bro steal your own idea and make something good....we will appreciate.....no body owns idea....many social network is out there ,if he stole the idea why them no start new one

BUNCH OF LIARS.....mtcheeeew
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
pxjosh:
wtf are you saying?!?

Please take your time to at least read through his Wikipedia page to know about Mark Zuckerberg. I consider what you've said very very erroneous.
Bro he don't know about zuckerberg that's why...
I read his biography time without number...all those things is just allegation sef...all those enemy of progress......this is what I hate with Nigerians...always condemning someone hard own...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by adedayourt(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Jengem:
Great dude

Unlike some entrepreneurs who support trribalism and ban ppl for no reason

Thought I was the only one noticing that attitude in our entrepreneurs.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by hustler86(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Today is my birthday ooooooooo a day my brother mark Zuckerberg payed my state a visit. Guys please dash me 10000000000000 likes. We can do this. I know.

Happy birthday to me

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by peterbello(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.

So degrading!!!

Ehen? Get close to him and do what? Touch the helm of his garment. Lol. It's not yet your time. When its ur tym, he'll look for you.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by jamesibor: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
olubenjazzy:

Are u kidding.

Nigeria is a very poor country by every available standard.

Nigeria is not a rich country but it has got potentials to be a rich country.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by emmexy5(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
please don't spoil my business o
lol OK sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.