Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! (3368 Views)

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Citykings(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by jmichlins(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
So you people now know he did something good. Just washing my thumb since to make sure I don't have or make invalid votes

7 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Standing5(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Only lazy parasitìc folk won't know what to do.
As for me I will double up on moringa farming and hope the rate remains or go higher so that when I earn $ from export it will favour me.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by DonCortino: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kikikikiki grin grin grin

Some people belle go start the turn because of this grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by ekim004(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin damn hilarious. Quote me anywhere a dollar would exchange 4 a thousand naira b4 dis year runs out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Emekamex(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oil price has stabilised for some months now, while naira is still mood-swinging like a lady on her period.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
ekim004:
grin damn hilarious. Quote me anywhere a dollar would exchange 4 a thousand naira b4 dis year runs out
Guy, you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by nnachukz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why are they quoting the gentle man after calling him all sort of names? They should also remind us that he also said he handed the best economy in Africa to them.
It is clear they have destroyed it within a year.

13 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
They are tired of the blame game. How I wish this is Chelsea vs Mounting case of last season. By December, he will get the boot.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Joel3(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2016
the N419 figure would have made much sense. things are getting really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by shakaZuIlu: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Hehehehehehe modath come and see ooo

but this reno omokiri sabi trouble well see epic thunderbolt bunch right in the balls grin

cc
omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot cheesy

CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by shakaZuIlu: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2016
grin

this is when you're out of excuses and
you have nothing else to say grin

useless government
useless scallywag bastard zombies

6 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by PaulIdu: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Standing5:
Only lazy parasitìc folk won't know what to do.
As for me I will double up on moringa farming and hope the rate remains or go higher so that when I earn $ from export it will favour me.

It looks like you said something sensible but another look at it will show that you are a very short sighted person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by papaejima1: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2016
They will continue in their confusion until they acknowledge the truth that GEJ meant well for this nation.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Standing5(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2016
PaulIdu:

It looks like you said something sensible but another look at it will show that you are a very short sighted person
Wail all u want I don't care.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by DeKen: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Very funny.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by brainpower(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2016
This really shows that there's confusion in the presidency on how to handle the economy. Those that know what to do are just mocking him by telling him what to do in the media yet do not want to go to him privately for discussion. Yet he won't go to them cos of pride or their association with GEJ.
The other day Garba Shehu told us that the president loves cartoons and rather than getting the message there, he ends up laughing himself to sleep till the next day. Now it is their official handle quoting GEJ and not for bad this time but for good just to reduce the criticisms of GEJ's supporters.
But it's too little too late, cos they made us believe that nothing good can come from him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Lordtrillion(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Now, this is funny grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2016
cry cry cry

Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by gift01: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
They are so confused that they are confusing themselves. Don't worry....they'll soon deny the post or claim media misrepresentation as usual
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by EFGH: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Really confused set of homohabilist. The people I pity most is their zombies followers.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by bender79: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
So you people now know he did something good. Just washing my thumb since to make sure I don't have or make invalid votes
Your thumb may not count after all.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
.......we are heading UP! grin
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by chemicalDisease: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
hahahaha!
This economy is making APC to learn howto be humble.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Some people will see this and say its Photoshop
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by Trut(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Zombies will see this and say its Photoshop

Fixed.
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by bayelsa1son(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2016
The yorubas and hausas will attest to dat two lazy and dirty types in nigeria
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by abokibuhari: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Hehehehehehe modath come and see ooo

but this reno omokiri sabi trouble well see epic thunderbolt bunch right in the balls grin

cc
omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot cheesy

CC

Lalasticlala
uncle gbawe
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by amtalkin(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Blame game : lazy/ confused man's job

APC were busy blaming GEJ morning and evening then sleep at night. They though blaming him can help for a start, when they get control of the economy then they will credit it to themselves. Its over one year now they are tired of blaming (hopefully)

APC are growing up! It's well
Re: Funny Tweet: When Naira Hits ₦418 And You Don't Know What To Do Again! by piperson(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
lol

Lemmi leave this country and go to uzbekhistan

(1) (Reply)

After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection / Dino Melaye Sponsor Singers To Drum Support For His Kogi Guber Ambition / Buhari, His Wife And 5 Daughters In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.