Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo (5419 Views)

Same Message From Google Adsense Over And Over Again / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
When bloggers think of monetizing their blogs,many are always in dilemma to choose between "Affiliates vs Adsense"
The goodnews is that there is no need to versus them,both can work together just that you are advised to remove affiliate when you wish to apply for adsense.

Even though they can both work together there are still advantages Adsense has over Affiliate marketing.

And this is why am bringing you the "top 5 reasons why you should choose adsense over affiliates"

1.Unstable ads: Unlike affliiates banners and links that will keep displaying like a stagnant water,adsense banners and texts will always change when a page is refreshed.
Stale images are boring to readers eyes and that's an edge adsense have over affiliates

2.Fraudulent revenue calculations by affiliate companies : I won't like to mention names here,some Affiliates companies are bundle of hungry fraudsters who will in any way manipulate clicks to favour them and this is one thing we all know adsense can never practice that.

3.Affiliate company may fold up when it's time to withdraw your revenue : Google adsense can never fold up with unpaid allowances,they are reputable and known as an adnetwork but Affiliate marketers are unpredictable since it is a company and their main target is not an affiliate but to promote their company.
They may close their portal without further notice and wön't pay you
What are you going to do?
Carry naija police go arrest them for oversea?

4.Adsense doesn't display popup ads unlike most adnetworks:
Remember as from next year as stated earlier by google team,site with pop-up ads will be purnished.
Displaying adnetwork pop-up banners may decrease your s.e.o ranking so always do well to play your games well

5.Nice control panel that will help to target your ads: There are more than enough menus in your panel that will help to target your ads but no affliate company can match adsense control panel,NEVER!!!!
They will dislay number of

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/08/30/top-5-reasons-choose-adsense-/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Latest technews http://techinfo.com.ng
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Sphilip1(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Make sense. I recently applied for jumuia affiliate, it took less that 2 mins for them to approve my application. My adsense is still there sha.

But i think Jumia is running out of customers. Being approved into their affiliate now is so easy, just like how adsense approval used to be! Very easy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Dannieln1: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Thank God I don't know any of this tongue
Atleast I'm safe from adolescence

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by pat077: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok. Unto the next one.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by labamo07(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Like in your earlier post, what if Google disappear? how do we google the whereabouts of Google?................

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Brownville007: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice one bro but you missed one thing. Adsense is very very cool and I have earned big from it too but one fact remains . And the fact is that your niche is very important . AdSense sis very good for news and entertainment sites while affiliate is ideal for tech and health blogs . Believe me, if news and entertainment sites try out affiliate especially in Naija here, they may not really earn much. Haven't you noticed that most of the richest bloggers are mostly tech bloggers who make fortunes via affiliate marketing . Adsense still rock though but one man's food is another man's poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Sphilip1(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Brownville007:
but one man's food is another man's poison
lol... You re right... So what niche do you blog on
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Google adsense main business is for publishers and advertisers so it is certain they may pay before dissapearing
labamo07:
Like in your earlier post, what if Google disappear? how do we google the whereabouts of Google?................
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Temitope223(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2016
It is incomplete
Swaglord07:
CHECK THIS OUT === http://www.mediawap.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Brownville007:
Nice one bro but you missed one thing. Adsense is very very cool and I have earned big from it too but one fact remains . And the fact is that your niche is very important . AdSense sis very good for news and entertainment sites while affiliate is ideal for tech and health blogs . Believe me, if news and entertainment sites try out affiliate especially in Naija here, they may not really earn much. Haven't you noticed that most of the richest bloggers are mostly tech bloggers who make fortunes via affiliate marketing . Adsense still rock though but one man's food is another man's poison

can you help me verify my Nigeria AdSense boss?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by yomalex(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Fair enough
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2016
ikechukwuapeh:

can you help me verify my Nigeria AdSense boss?
Huh? Nigeria adsense? Use your address now
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Naija Bloggers and their mumu posts are like bread and akara
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
Naija Bloggers and their mumu posts are like bread and akara
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2016
techinfong:
undecidedundecidedundecided
wat's d meaning of dat?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by webincomeplus(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by NAVYdogg: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
wat's d meaning of dat?

Meaning wetin this one dey talk sef
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Frankicent(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Ops great post ..... I want to correct some stuff. ...

1: Not all affiliate markerting company are fraud.. mm like clickBank ,amazon.

2: Most affiliate product commission are very heavy $$$$$. depending on your niche

3: 40% of affiliate marketers earn better than adsense earner's... Am not yet own of them.. would be soon grin

make Matthew Woodward etc....

4: www.Geeklogic.net | Da informative Naija Tech Blog.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Meaning wetin this one dey talk sef
see your life? who put your mouth? tatafo, olofofo, amebo, telephone without wire, ajayi no payment. you think say na emoticons i no know again?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by orimion(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Can one apply for affiliate marketing without a blog?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Sure
orimion:
Can one apply for affiliate marketing without a blog?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by omozu1(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2016
My friend who introduce me to blog make more money from affiliate
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by orimion(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2016
techinfong:
Sure
What is/are the requirement(s)?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by nototribalist: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
If you don't want to regret your life, stay away from jumia affiliate program, they are scammers. They are good in manipulation of commission. I don't know if they truly have conscience at all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Facebook,twitter,whatsapp,forum,google+ lobatan
orimion:
What is/are the requirement(s)?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by NAVYdogg: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
see your life? who put your mouth? tatafo, olofofo, amebo, telephone without wire, ajayi no payment. you think say na emoticons i no know again?

Now give me one reaseon why i should be wasting words with a jobless cyber militant. Nigger bounce..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by techinfong: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Thumbs up
nototribalist:
If you don't want to regret your life, stay away from jumia affiliate program, they are scammers. They are good in manipulation of commission. I don't know if they truly have conscience at all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Now give me one reaseon why i should be wasting words with a jobless cyber militant. Nigger bounce..
i love your moniker. "navyDOGG". where's bingo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website / Cmedics is Legit and Adsense Increase Earning Trick Is No Scam / 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.