Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Judge Faults Pdp’s Suit Against CJ, Abang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Faults Pdp’s Suit Against CJ, Abang (501 Views)

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judge Faults Pdp’s Suit Against CJ, Abang by lamzybaby: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Justice Olukayode Adeniyi of the High Court of Abuja yesterday expressed dissatisfaction with a suit filed by the Ahmed Markarfi-led faction of the
Peoples Democratic Party against the Chief Judge of
the Federal High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta, and
another judge in the Abuja Division of the court,
Justice Okon Abang.
The Makarfi-led faction of the PDP had filed the suit
with respect to the ongoing leadership crisis in the
party.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/judge-faults-pdps-suit-cj-abang/
Re: Judge Faults Pdp’s Suit Against CJ, Abang by Qmerit(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
i got nothing in this thread walahi

(1) (Reply)

Jonah Okah's Arrest And Detention, Another Classical Case Of Dickson's Aversion / Dr. Jonathan Speaks Out- I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.