Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? (3212 Views)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2016
ddjay:
Computer village? Be careful make dem no sell for you big soap with mirror on top and usb port for side.my advice,go in the morning, when you buy it,check it there,charge it till its full,use everything in it like media,browser,etc and while still there,use the usb cable and charger to charge other phones and if possible go with about 20 friends make all of them use the phone satisfied first then you can go home.that market nawa o.
there is absolutely nothing wrong in computer village if you don't buy your phone by the side of the road, from the fufu phone seller boys hanging or from quack shop, you will see slot there everywhere blizzling, go into all those slot and get your phone, walahi, you can even change your phone next day if you find any problem, I have been buying phone from computer village for the past 12 yrs and never had a single problem, greedy kills faster than war.
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by rufans(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
OP HOW MUCH DID U BUY IT LAST LAST AND HOW GOOD IS THE BATTERY AND PHONE GENERALLY?..I'M PLANNING ON GETTING ONE SOON

I NO GO LIE U, THE BATTERY NA BEAST......... shops say them go sell am for my 36800 last, but i enter one shop way be like slot. the fixed price on thier table was 3900. but they agreed to sell it to me at 37k...so i got it 37k bro
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by rufans(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
OP HOW MUCH DID U BUY IT LAST LAST AND HOW GOOD IS THE BATTERY AND PHONE GENERALLY?..I'M PLANNING ON GETTING ONE SOON

I NO GO LIE U, THE BATTERY NA BEAST......... shops say them go sell am for my 36800 last, but i enter one shop way be like slot. the fixed price on thier table was 39000. but they agreed to sell it to me at 37k...so i got it 37k bro

1 Like

Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by wizaro(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Una get mind ooo.. Phone for buhari change erra..Anyway make I still dey flex my camon c8 for a year plus now.. I can't thread it for anything yet.. Ooo.. Op..enjoy ur l8

1 Like

Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
omoalajah:
Yes it is not really fast. I bought it and sometimes it doesnt even charge my phone at all
i later got an Amazon charger jus cos of its usb cord, charges very fast now....Takes like 3-4hrs to full from zero unlike the former 5-6hrs.the Amazon charger's output is 5v=1.8A nd the infinix head charges faster so i jus swap the usb cord into my infinix charger head
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by rufans(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2016
wizaro:
Una get mind ooo.. Phone for buhari change erra..Anyway make I still dey flex my camon c8 for a year plus now.. I can't thread it for anything yet.. Ooo.. Op..enjoy ur l8

lol thanks but no be l8....na l8+ hahaha
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by aadvark: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
rufans:

lol thanks but no be l8....na l8+ hahaha
are u using the charger that came with it? how long does it take to charge from 0-100%? and does the battery live up to the 5000mah tag?
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by rufans(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
aadvark:
are u using the charger that came with it? how long does it take to charge from 0-100%? and does the battery live up to the 5000mah tag?

are u using the charger that came with it:::::::::::yes bro , im using the follow come charer
how long does it take to charge from 0-100%?:::::my phone never enter 30% b4 sef..so from 0-100? i no nooooooooooooooooooooo haha
and does the battery live up to the 5000mah tag?::no be 5000mah oo, its 5050mah... and yes the battery make brain.the phn still new .fake battries never de outside like that.. lol
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by whalexy36: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
just get mine,d fone is mad..
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by rufans(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
whalexy36:
just get mine,d fone is mad..

wow welcome to the world bro
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2016
tosignno:
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Show Love and pls download
my two songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

I hope you will enjoy them

thanks as you download
Re: Im Getting TECNO L8+ Tomorrow , Any Better OPTION ? by aadvark: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
rufans:

are u using the charger that came with it:::::::::::yes bro , im using the follow come charer
how long does it take to charge from 0-100%?:::::my phone never enter 30% b4 sef..so from 0-100? i no nooooooooooooooooooooo haha
and does the battery live up to the 5000mah tag?::no be 5000mah oo, its 5050mah... and yes the battery make brain.the phn still new .fake battries never de outside like that.. lol
thanks for your response bro. i no wan buy phone wey go dey take me 4-5hrs to charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp / Please Help, My Nokia C5 Won't Behave / THL4400 Discussion Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.