Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp (3172 Views)

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by ICTNEWS: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2023
This article is originally published on https://www.worldkustomers.org/2023/10/you-would-soon-be-able-to-use-two.html

This could be the biggest update for the year, as Mark just announced that soon, Meta would be rolling out a new feature for Whatsapp.

So, a few minutes ago, Mark, the founder of Meta the company behind the trinity social giants, namely Facebook, Instagram and the instant messaging platform Whatsapp, took to his official fb handle to announce that the instant messenger would be getting a huge update.

A new feature that'll allow users to have the capability of switching between two whatsapp accounts, all within the same app.

This new update/upgrade would come as a reliever, especially for people who have more that one account or plan on having more than one account on the messenger app.

Now, rather than having to use apps that clone your social apps in the bid to run multiple accounts and switching between interface and widgets on your phone, which could be very stressful! Users can just have one whatsapp on their phone and comfortably switch accounts whenever they want.

Although, this isn't a new feature on the facebook app and fb messenger app, however bringing this feature to whatsapp would be a big win and would minimize the storage space that multiple apps would usually consume on devices.

We really this is a step in the right direction, way better than the recent update they rolled out that many people have been complaining have ruined their whatsapp experience.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Parrot69: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2023
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by TooMuchSense1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
PYTHON 🐍 PYTHON 🐍 PYTHON 🐍

Are you new to programming and you're interested in pursuing a career in Data Science/Analytics ?
Or have you been trying to learn Python for sometime without much success?

I CAN HELP YOU MASTER PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IN JUST 5 WEEKS!

Simply join my 5-WEEK, INTENSIVE PYTHON TUTORIAL , starting on Monday, October 30

HOW WILL THIS TUTORIAL HELP YOU MASTER PYTHON IN 5 WEEKS πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
πŸ“Œ The truth of the matter is that when you first start to learn a programming language, some seemingly simple concepts can appear complex due to minor misunderstandings and give you tough time to grasp properly. This of course can frustrate you and significantly slow down your progress.

πŸ“Œ Therefore, in order to solve this inevitable problem and help you master Python easily and speedily, AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS TUTORIAL IS THAT YOU CAN REACH OUT FOR ONE-ON-ONE ASSISTANCE ANYTIME YOU ARE STUCK ON A CONCEPT OR TOPIC, SO THAT THINGS CAN BE EXPLAINED TO YOU SIMPLER, BETTER AND CLEARER . This way, you will never get stuck throughout the tutorial, and you will understand each topic thoroughly.

πŸ“Œ Of course there will be normal, general classes, where we will thoroughly discuss python topics step by step. The classes will hold online via Google Meet. There will be 3 classes per week, 2 hours per class.

πŸ“Œ Also, throughout the tutorial, we will solve numerous exercises and work on some exciting projects together to help you become a proficient python coder. It goes without saying that some effort and commitment will be required on your part.

FEE FOR THE TUTORIAL
The tutorial is NOT free, but it is certainly very affordable considering the value you will gain (contact me to find out the exact amount). Furthermore, you are NOT required to make payment for the tutorial until the third week (remember there are only 5 weeks!) . This is to give you enough opportunity to "taste and test" the tutorial FREE first and decide if you want to continue or opt out. I'm sure you will agree this arrangement is fair enough πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

If you're interested in this tutorial, kindly call or contact me on WhatsApp via this number:
090 BFFIFGBB
(I have encoded the main part of the number: ABC...I represent 123...9 . It is easy to decode when you write it down.)
Thank you
πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by waledeji(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!
Always thinking about Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by duduade: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
How do I use one account on two phones... I have googled tire and tried all them procedures only whatsapp web seems to be the way out.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by ToladolVentures(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is the new update.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by MrBONE2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!

Biaaaaa Bwana, What has BaTu got to do with this grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Pharaohny: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samsung been doing it already so it`s not news worthy ecxept for some user of a certain brand grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Tunde835(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
waledeji:
Always thinking about Tinubu
I'm sick of their nonsense.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by BadMaster: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
duduade:
How do I use one account on two phones... I have googled tire and tried all them procedures only whatsapp web seems to be the way out.
Go to Settings > Linked Devices. Now, scan the QR code of the active WhatsApp from the other WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
duduade:
Some phones have the feature to allow two accounts like WhatsApp on a single device.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Manna4Gurls: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
ICTNEWS:
This article is originally published on https://www.worldkustomers.org/2023/10/you-would-soon-be-able-to-use-two.html

This could be the biggest update for the year, as Mark just announced that soon, Meta would be rolling out a new feature for Whatsapp.

So, a few minutes ago, Mark, the founder of Meta the company behind the trinity social giants, namely Facebook, Instagram and the instant messaging platform Whatsapp, took to his official fb handle to announce that the instant messenger would be getting a huge update.

A new feature that'll allow users to have the capability of switching between two whatsapp accounts, all within the same app.

This new update/upgrade would come as a reliever, especially for people who have more that one account or plan on having more than one account on the messenger app.

Now, rather than having to use apps that clone your social apps in the bid to run multiple accounts and switching between interface and widgets on your phone, which could be very stressful! Users can just have one whatsapp on their phone and comfortably switch accounts whenever they want.

Although, this isn't a new feature on the facebook app and fb messenger app, however bringing this feature to whatsapp would be a big win and would minimize the storage space that multiple apps would usually consume on devices.

We really this is a step in the right direction, way better than the recent update they rolled out that many people have been complaining have ruined their whatsapp experience.

Dey play

GB Whatsapp don get this feature since last update πŸ₯³
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Chibuezem(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!
lol they can only say it in Canada...... If they are serious they should come down to Nigeria and say so.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Slynation(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's for people that have time for chatting tho...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Angel55555(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!
Clowns.
What's stopping you guys from coming to Nigeria to protest.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by BigYash: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!
Even if he go now,that guy don already loot enough.. Him and that his terrorist VP don over loot already.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by Afamsi: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tunde835:
I'm sick of their nonsense.
go and jump inside atlantic ocean and end it then
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by sulakishop(m): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2023
It's a welcome addition especially for balancing between business and personal account

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp by dertty04(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2023
"Hold My Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah Responsible Should Anything Happens To Me”- Chef Dammy Cries Out

Chef Dammy, born Damilola Adeparusi, has recently made a plea to the public, urging them to hold her pastor accountable if any harm befalls her.

The talented chef gained widespread attention in June 2023 for her participation in a "cook-a-thon," an event organized by her church pastor, Adegoke Jeremiah, known as the Billion Dollars Prophet.

In a disturbing revelation, Dammy has voiced concerns about her personal safety, implicating individuals she referred to as the "people of God" in previous posts.

However, she took things a step further by directly naming her pastor as the alleged threat to her life.

Dammy intends to travel to Lagos to share her side of the story through an interview, aiming to bring forth a complete account of what has transpired.

https://femotech.com.ng/hold-my-pastor-adegoke-jeremiah-responsible-should-anything-happens-to-me-chef-dammy-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Track A Cell Phone & Show The Exact Location / How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb / Gionee S-plus Now Available In Nigeria, And 3 Reasons Why Its A Must Buy.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.