Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

4 Steps To Start Earning Big From GSM Shortcode In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Steps To Start Earning Big From GSM Shortcode In Nigeria (2020 Views)

Profit Big From Emerging Telecoms Avenues... / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps To Start Earning Big From GSM Shortcode In Nigeria by ngrsms(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reason why am introducing this business is that, many people always abuse (cause) network provider whenever they activate gsm short code on their mobile phone that provide a special service, thinking is the Mr mtn, glo,airtel or etisalat that deduct their money. Whenever your credit is being deducted through a special code somebody just make money straight to his account, start noticing as from 2day their not just deducting your money a service is rendered in return. Relax as you about to know about and join silent money making system through gsm short code business
SMS short code is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS short codes are used to receive and send out text messages to consumers and are issued by the short code provider. Short codes are leased on a yearly basis by companies or SMS service providers.

4 Steps to Start Earning Big From GSM Shortcode In Nigeria

Get Your Own Automated Short Code System Like 35818, 3811, 42383 from Shortcode provider in nigeria
Setup A Campaign That Your Audience Can Text To Your Shortcode No.
Your Shortcode System Will Receive Text Campaign And Credit N50, N100 etc To Your Account Automatically
You Walk To Your Bank And Cash FAT Cheque. Guarantee Result! No Hussle!

Dear Business Opportunity Seeker

Has it cross your mind that many Nigerians are seriously making mouth watering some of money every week from over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria just by receiving text messages through a special 4, 5 or 6 digits numbers?
It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities.
We’ve been helping people like you make serious progress financially simply by leveraging on the shortcode business.
And we are committed to help you do the same BUT you must be ready t it’s rightfully said that opportunity knocks at the door of a prepared man, not a preparing man. Reading this make you prepare your mind.

Am only going to help five nairalander to become gsm short code provider while other we get their code from network provider 08166231629(whatsapp only)

Some shortcodes provider in Nigeria
[i][/i]
Guaranty short code, Nigeria short code. Supremeshortcode e.t.c

Just imagine you have a short SMS code set up, and you have people texting back to your short code number making you money, now this small Chart will help you understand how much your simple short code can be making for you every day with a N50 tariff.
No. of Responders Per day Amount You Make Daily
100 ₦ 5,000
150 ₦ 7,500
500 ₦ 25,000
5,000 ₦ 250,000
10,000 ₦ 500,000
25, 000 ₦ 1,250,000

what you will benefits right away from me
Set up your Shortcode
I Will help you Create your own Unique Shortcode like "30333" ready to start sending shortcode messages while taking in Responses and Earning you a huge amount of Money

Liase with GSM Companies
I Will Liase with the GSM Operators to enable them activate your shortcode so that anyone who responds can be billed and the proceeds getting back to your Pockects.(You Need a Certified Body to do this

Create Campaign Ideas for you
I will Help you with Killer Campaigns Ideas that will be Irrestible for Recievers. We will Coach you and design these Ideas,We do this for you and You just watch the Response come in and see your Earnings grow

Three Ways To Earn From SMS Shortcode
You earn when people text back to your short code. (This is the first way to earn)
You earn by offering the respondents an extra offer which they then pay you extra money for. (I routinely ask them to pay some =N=3,000 to =N=10,000 extra depending on the audience)
You earn by renting out the phone numbers of respondents of your short codes to other companies and marketers!

Re: 4 Steps To Start Earning Big From GSM Shortcode In Nigeria by Jean2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
0805, 0803, 080...Hey which mobile operator has that number?

source => http://jeansunday..com/2016/09/what-mobile-network-operator-has-number.html

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Aboki Buying USD And GBP At The Moment / Approved And Verified Payoneer Account For Sale With $1 / 20 Business You Can Start With 20k - 100k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.