Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

[question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only (407 Views)

Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is / Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? / Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only by seeman(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
[Question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only

If you Girlfriend Insult your MUM

Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only by EpicMaurice(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2016
I'll redesign your face in a way the best make up artist cant fix.

And btw...... Who the f*ck told her she is pretty.

1 Like

Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2016
no I won't slap u but I would sack u
Re: [question Of The Day] What Can You Do About This Guys Only by thesicilian: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Won't slap you. Don't lay my hands on ladies, pretty or not. But you'll sleep in jail for three days.

(1) (Reply)

Qhse Documenentation For Nipex Audit, Client Audit & Hse Consultancy / Find Out How Gtbank 's Fashion Weekend Can Be Of Benefit To You | E-nigeria! / Is The Sale Of National Assets The Solution To This Economy Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.