Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? (1313 Views)

What Would Be Your Reaction To This Scenario / Question Of The Day. / If Your Mum Slaps Your Wife In Front Of You....your Reaction? ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Question of the day.
Your house rent has expired and your landlord gave you two days to pay up or pack from the house.
The rent is 650,000naira.
Its the last money you have in your whole world.
so you decided to pay online, only to get a message from one of the network provider that you have successful subscribe to 9,000 gigabyte for 650,000 naira for six years.
what will be your reaction?
cc lalasticlala, Dominique.
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by freesinzu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abeg shut up jor
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by casttlebarbz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Which kain question b this ?
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by yekparikpa(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
You'll quit smoking weed!

Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
freesinzu:
Abeg shut up jor
Guy calm down.
things will get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
yekparikpa:
You'll quit smoking weed!
lol
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin

I'm laughing at the comments..]
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Spactacle(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
funny comments above.,, But op,you and i know something like that can never happen
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Edwinmason(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
ok let the comment bomb blast begin
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Spactacle:
funny comments above.,,
But op,you and i know something like that can never happen
what if it happens?
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
I wasn't surprised at who the Op turned out to be. When someone is so dumb that even his thread reeks of it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dat means na under brigde i go dey browse be dat...
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Atleast the op did not contest in Mr nairaland contest only to fail woefully and shamelessly just for the sake of your tortoise head and incorrigible nonentified personality.

saintfellow, the stupidìty oozes even from your alt. The road to the underworld is still wide opened for you to dive into. Keeping up with viz. Bìtch you found yourself a Lord to worship. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
how you you of all the animals in the zoo, is the one calling others dumb?
Ain't you the pathetic dunce and idiot of the first other with the head of an agama lizard that was begging the op to vote for a dunce like you in the past mr nairaland tourny?

OK, that comment was so harsh you had to quote me twice. Damm! I am not a good person I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Simple! jerk myself from sleep
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Bastardized animal from the Zulu kingdom. is what you are.
your entire life is a specimen for measuring stupidity.
I'm not the reason you were born from. the anus by a prostitute that get forks in the ass with 20 naira.

Bastardized bawo? grin

At bolded. Even your diss lines are dumb. Ah kant take this anymore grin
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
I will be your death.
Vizkid son of a roadside shiit packer.
I'm not the reason your father sold you for a bottle of beer..

at least try and be creative while dissing. I feel like I am getting mentions from a ruguru right now. tongue
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Don't run away.
iv not even started.
when I'm through with you, you won't know what hit you.
let me make you be subject.
you don buy market and this is just the beginning.

wuhrris wrong with this one. Go and play with sand joor grin
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by ElsonMorali: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shebi you have one free room here on Nairaland. Just relocate online. 9Terabyte, Seun should be able to let you use the room for the next 10years.
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Shebi you have one free room here on Nairaland. Just relocate online. 9Terabyte, Seun should be able to let you use the room for the next 10years.
hmmm but nine terabyte nor be beans o.
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Presh900(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
I go download the whole universe, meanwhile Pap'Kush 2-2 WhiteWi'ard
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by saintfellow(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
I go download the whole universe, meanwhile Pap'Kush 2-2 WhiteWi'ard
lol @ the universe.
and what will you tell your Landlord?
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Presh900(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintfellow:
lol @ the universe.
and what will you tell your Landlord?
lol...this question pass me oo... Uncle Lalasticlala what do you think??
Re: Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? by Spactacle(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintfellow:
what if it happens?

they will revert the transaction ni.,i cant fit shout o.

(1) (Reply)

GRAB: Download Link For "SOARING EAGLES"(FUNAI Song) Ready Now!! / Baby Mama Saga: Oma Nnadi Vs Chinenye Nnebe / Am I The Only Experiencing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.