Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (28811 Views)

Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore / Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Mightyraw(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Welcome lil baby,

D hustle real here,

More competition in the labour market grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by frubben(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
cole265:
Roro Kingdom
The tin tire oooo Wic one b roro kingdom again

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by rattlesnake(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Women ehn smh
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Banwod1st(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats bro...
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Gkemz: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Money doesn't know whether you're ugly or not. As ugly as akpororo, see as him wife fine die
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
herzern1:
Jokes Apart.....

If you are ugly......don't be broke...

If you are broke.....don't be ugly....

Just get the money, and being ugly will be a thing of the past.

Money can make anyone handsome or beautiful.. grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by tawababiola: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
money brings bitches......
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by tawababiola: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
herzern1:
Jokes Apart.....

If you are ugly......don't be broke...

If you are broke.....don't be ugly....
I tell u my brother.... money brings bitches and bitches brings lies
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Jay542(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I pray MAKE the baby no go resemble opororo OOOOO grin
Opororo kor Oproko nii
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by chukexx(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2016
ibroh22:
congratulations ooooooooo
Congratulation ma guy more blessings
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Malayy(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2016
and am still. here masterbating my future daughters and sons away..
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Sermwell(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Malayy:
and am still. here masterbating my future daughters and sons away..
Lolz! Continue grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Malayy(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Sermwell:
Lolz! Continue grin
get me a girl nah..
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Bobbyfrc1(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Sermwell(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Malayy:
get me a girl nah..
You dont need a girl! You actually need Jesus grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Kaybaba5(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats to them
Am happy for them
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by ginggerxy: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Emmaoga:

since its a girl, she will look even more beautiful and gorgeous than her beautiful mother......

any spirit of ugliness will and shall never locate her.......

you mean spirit of akpororo undecided
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Malayy(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Sermwell:

You dont need a girl! You actually need Jesus grin
for what? will Jesus bear me a child?
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by 3sexy: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Your mates dey born for US u go born for one kpako hospital , msheeeew.

Welcome baby girl , thank God u dont look like your father !
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Senior99: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations.

Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by IceDude(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2016
omololaade:
U r welcome beautiful baby. N she's my baby's birthday mate too. So cute. August babies rock
Also my mum's birthday mate....BTW, Ur baby's cake is taller than ur baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Posh3(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I pray MAKE the baby no go resemble opororo OOOOO grin

Na my fear be dat o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2016
WELCOM LIL PRINCESS,MAY UR COMMING BRING MORE JOY,PEACE,AND LOVE TO UR PARENT N UR EXTENDED FAMILY AT LARGE.## Every woman has her own husband and every man no matter how ugly they look has his own wife.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by preetyslim(f): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats to them cheesy
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by assana: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
big congrats to the roro Kingdomsmileywelcome princess Apororo#checkmysignature#
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations!

Little babies and putting hand for mouth sef... cheesy
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Respect55(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Why the bride come dey look like say she no ready for the wedding for the 2nd pic
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Nickymezor(f): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratz to dem... He has a pretty wife
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulation bro
Re: Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by oblak00(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Let's be sincere and truth be told, if akporo was not as wealthy and famous as he is now but still maintains that appearance, will this pretty lady ever dream of having an affair with him not to talk of marriage? It is true that beauty lies in the eyes of bla bla bla but for this one, she needed the money but what else can one say? Good luck with the child........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) / Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.