Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW (28636 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by TunezTV: 9:01am On Mar 06
He also claimed that his inlaw, i.e, his Ex-wife’s mother said they would have preferred Ned Nwoko to marry their daughter instead.🤭

He has taken to his social space to insist that any man who lays with her will meet his untimely end in what is traditionally known as Magun🤷🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv_SBFb79k?feature=shared

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Raj10(m): 9:04am On Mar 06
TunezTV:
He also claimed that his inlaw, i.e, his Ex-wife’s mother said they would have preferred Ned Nwoko to marry their daughter instead.🤭

He has taken to his social space to insist that any man who lays with her will meet his untimely end in what is traditionally known as Magun🤷🏼

Support us by following Us @TunezMediaBlog and liking our posts For More Entertainment News and Gossips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv_SBFb79k?feature=shared

Lalasticlala MissyB3
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Raj10(m): 9:04am On Mar 06
Raj10:
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller
will become a story teller

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by RepoMan007: 9:12am On Mar 06
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:21am On Mar 06
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Astra101: 9:46am On Mar 06
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by duduade: 9:52am On Mar 06
This guy talks too much...

On the long run, it's good your wife left

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jogs1900: 10:06am On Mar 06
Oga Isreal, move on.Another person is now enjoying her.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by RahulAstro: 10:32am On Mar 06
In astrology, marital satisfaction can be influenced by various factors, including the compatibility indicated by Kundli matching. When discrepancies arise between partners' expectations and experiences, it's essential to consider the planetary influences affecting their relationship dynamics. Kundli matching assesses compatibility based on planetary positions at the time of birth, highlighting potential areas of harmony or discord. Additionally, analyzing the seventh house, which governs marriage and partnerships, can provide insights into the couple's compatibility and potential challenges. Consulting with an astrologer can offer personalized guidance on addressing dissatisfaction in the relationship and finding remedies based on astrological insights.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GoodSpirit: 10:40am On Mar 06
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

Any one who does 1 without the spouse knowing should be amongst the biggest scammer of the century.

4 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 10:53am On Mar 06
RahulAstro:
In astrology, marital satisfaction can be influenced by various factors, including the compatibility indicated by Kundli matching. When discrepancies arise between partners' expectations and experiences, it's essential to consider the planetary influences affecting their relationship dynamics. Kundli matching assesses compatibility based on planetary positions at the time of birth, highlighting potential areas of harmony or discord. Additionally, analyzing the seventh house, which governs marriage and partnerships, can provide insights into the couple's compatibility and potential challenges. Consulting with an astrologer can offer personalized guidance on addressing dissatisfaction in the relationship and finding remedies based on astrological insights.
What's this one saying? The world is so corrupt that they now see virginity as a curse or taboo.
She married at 21, so it is too much to be a virgin at 21? Na wa!
The mother got pregnant of her at 18 and had her at 19. What if she decides to be more careful than her mother?
Do you know any ex that has come out to say he had sex with her? Did anybody ask Israel before he mentioned he met her a virgin?
If truly she wasn't a virgin, that's the first punch Israel should have thrown. Have you heard him call her out for that?
21 years old cannot be a virgin? You mean no person of that age in your family is a virgin? Na wa!
This World is so corrupt!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:29am On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......

I was surprised Isreal fell for that. Its obvious she wasn't a virgin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by slaawomirr: 11:35am On Mar 06
Damnnn niggar
This guy talks too much

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by AllahOfBlood: 11:35am On Mar 06
cheesy
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by tefishy(m): 11:36am On Mar 06
Women love sex and being a virgin doesn't change that fact. You should even know that a tear rubber will demand for more sex to be satisfied. cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Timoleon(m): 11:36am On Mar 06
Were you satisfying her?

21 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Coolestguy2023: 11:36am On Mar 06
Juju wife na just a regular scammer/yahooyahoo that wants to use juju upgrade her life and dump him after mission accomplished.
She never loved him one day

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Feldie: 11:36am On Mar 06
Marrying someone as a Virgin doesn't mean she won't have sexual needs

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by brain54(m): 11:36am On Mar 06
If you aren't satisfying her she should not complain...

Because she was a virgin?

All these 2 mins men. Better go take agbo!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by We4all: 11:37am On Mar 06
This man should rest.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by CCIA: 11:37am On Mar 06
grin

Make Israel drink water oh!.. Emotional torture dehydrates grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:38am On Mar 06
A Nigerian girl have scammed him and dealt with him with "I am a virgin"

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by utenwuson: 11:38am On Mar 06
Hehehehehehe.... Mad boi and lady
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by yemmight(m): 11:38am On Mar 06
Why is this one telling us this kind of story?

4 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Morbeta11(m): 11:38am On Mar 06
This Daddy freeze is becoming annoying........ likes amebo and castigation. As for this Mumu Boy-man, take away Davido....his liveline, the infantile man will tie noose around his neck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Eriokanmi: 11:39am On Mar 06
Maybe drugs and all manner of energy drinks had killed your sex life before meeting and marrying the poor girl. Several homes today are suffering consequences of same mess

6 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Mar 06
Hunger to satisfy women is what drive us to surpase ourselves.

Just as our need in relations to Gods provision is insatiable. So is our provisions in relation to a woman's need. We can never meet them.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Skoonheid(f): 11:39am On Mar 06
Learn something from marriage. Marriage represents the whole world in a miniature form, it teaches you many things. It is only the mediocre one who learn nothing. Otherwise it will teach you that you don’t know what love is, that you don’t know how to relate, that you don’t know how to commune, that you don’t know how to live with another

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Starboytwo(m): 11:40am On Mar 06
Can they return bride price make everybody rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by dohyn(m): 11:40am On Mar 06
Hmmm.

This Israel matter just shows that it's tough being a man in this life. Obviously, Israel is pained about the loss of his marriage and he's speaking out. Yet, he's being shamed for doing so. Maybe the way he's going about it is wrong, but men too have feelings.
Looks like the babe never loved him and only used him to achieve small fame/clout.
At this stage, I'd just advise him to let go and move on cos the babe seems to have moved on with hers. He's only just demarketing himself at this point.

7 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Proserpina: 11:40am On Mar 06

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Comic Photos / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.