Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got (1438 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by lordoddy(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2016
This table which shows how the capital projects in the 2016 budget was spread across the six geopolitical region was shared by Channelstv on Monday, August 29th.
What are the grounds for making one region receive over 270 billion naira for projects and another region receives less than 29 billion naira in the same country.
It seems to me the current govt. is really keeping to it's words that some people are the 95% while the others the the 5%.
This is totally unacceptable.
SOURCE: http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2016/08/table-showing-distribution-of-capital.html

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Even devil dey surprised shocked

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by orisa37: 2:37am On Aug 31, 2016
This is very unfair. Projects Building and Development should be shared on Equality of States. This Government is redirecting Development to the North very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by tomquest: 2:53am On Aug 31, 2016
lordoddy:

What are the grounds for making one region receive over 270 billion naira for projects and another region receives less than 29 billion naira in the same country.
It seems to me the current govt. is really keeping to it's words that some people are the 95% while the others the the 5%.
This is totally unacceptable.

I believe you can now clearly see and understand why some Nigerians are seriously advocating for fiscal federalism and proper devolution of power. We currently operate a system where we take resources from one region to develop another region which contributes nothing but "politics" to the centre.

The grumblings might last forever, unless we take action.

2 Likes

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Kwamecron(m): 3:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls dont make raciest or tribalical comments on this section
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by endtimeshit(m): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Jeeeeez! Where the projects dey abeg? For air? God go punish all these men wer call theirself government
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Aug 31, 2016
What about the people representing those regions, did they object to thidls?
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Jayceo(m): 5:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by SleekyPosh(m): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2016
IRU OLORIBURUKU COUNTRY WO LELEYI NITORI OLOUN...GOD HOW DID I GET HERE?

WISH I WAS BORN AN AMERICAN...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by iambijo(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Nobody from the middle belt is screaming and shouting being Marginalize
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by gudnex22(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmmm I no fit shout o. Baba God shay na like this we go the dey?
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by gudnex22(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmmm I no fit shout o. Baba God shay na like this we go the dey?
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by adekayo1234(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2016
But seriously speaking, this will only agitate the already agitated regions in d south. I feel ya pain my fellow southerners. But this will continue as long as we remain divided cry
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2016
SleekyPosh:
IRU OLORIBURUKU COUNTRY WO LELEYI NITORI OLOUN...GOD HOW DID I GET HERE?

WISH I WAS BORN AN AMERICAN...

embarassed

Just come and do your papers
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by amaben2020(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!!!!!!!!!
is this fair
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmm
95%—5%

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by SleekyPosh(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
ydass:

Just come and do your papers

Please how can you be of help Sir..I am ready

1 Like

Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by banki(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2016
north central.....
Abuja kwara kogi nassarawa benue pleateu niger (ABUJA has over 70%)

I forgot.... the aim of this thread is to misinform people
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2016
banki:
north central.....
Abuja kwara kogi nassarawa benue pleateu niger (ABUJA has over 70%)

I forgot.... the aim of this thread is to misinform people

Abuja is in North Central, no qualms, maybe Abuja is also in the ensuing North West too?

Just thinking aloud.

Oops! I remember, MAYBE Boko war is going on in North West.

The rebuilding works are going on there as was carried out in SOUTH EAST AFTER BIAFRA WAR[?? ?? ?? ? ¿? ?
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by revolt(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Okikiki:

Abuja is in North Central, no qualms, maybe Abuja is also in the ensuing North West too?

Just thinking aloud.

Oops! I remember, MAYBE Boko war is going on in North West.

The rebuilding works are going on there as was carried out in SOUTH EAST AFTER BIAFRA WAR[?? ?? ?? ? ¿? ?
The three r(s) didn't build anything . I'm tired of complaining about the injustice . Well gej really no try. He ran all inclusive govt. hmmm
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by sinistermind(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
I guess this the reason people's agitation for secession. Just take a look at the figures of the North or compare that to the south, almost quadruple it. We'll continue to watch.
Re: Table Showing Capital Projects In The Six Geopolitical Region- See Wat North Got by EnEnPeecee: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Up Up U Middle Belt grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides:see Live Unofficial Results As They Come In Here / Chibok Girls Scam: Fayose May Be Right Afterall / Nigerian Listed For High Rank In U.S. Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.