Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (31879 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by whitebeard(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Vaxt(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
How e take concern this 1
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by repogirl(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2016
People dey vex o..... chai!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Oga fan doh o, no mind your business
Busy body undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Afrok:
Hehe... me never think about how to make money and chop finish, nah one silent musician I go dey think about? shocked
Joblessness of the highest order undecided
As in ehn!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by HMZi: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Jay542:

Spark it and pass. Lighter no dey. grin
matches na 10naira,make i go buy cum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Jay542(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2016
HMZi:
matches na 10naira,make i go buy cum
Osheey grin
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by HMZi: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
She is trying her best. Blame the untamed nairaland moderator who moved this ish to front page. It would have died with less people noticing it. One of the silly ways Naija bloggers use to attract traffic. lipsrsealed
make em no ban u o,na so i critisize,4 days ban...i dey pray 4 u
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by lordkhalifa(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Awolowo's and their hatred for any good thing that originates from East contains more poisonous toxins than King Cobra's venom
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by QueenEKAMMA(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2016
MISS KEDIKE DON'T TAKE WAT D SO CALL FANS OF URS THE WRONG WAY. HE IS SAYING A GOOD THING D WRONG WAY. PEOPLE LIKE HIM MAKE ONE MORE STRONGER THAN EVER. LET WAT HE SAID MOTIVATE U RATHER THAN MAKING U FEEL BAD. PROVE HIM WRONG. I KNW U ARE COOKING SOMETHING BIG. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Tanyabee(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't like comparison. Chidinma is who she is ,I don't see the reason for that long statement. If u are not contented to be a fan of hers be a fan of someone else!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by sleepyeyez(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2016
TunezTV:
Miss Kedike Chidinma Your Silence Lately Is Rather Annoying Than Golden.

As a very concerned fan, I’m deeply worried about your inactivity lately in the music industry. The last quarter of the year is lurking around the corner; your fans are starved as you have not served any meaningful tune lately. Oh please don’t remind me about the few features you graced this year. In my candid opinion, none of those songs can be nominated on any award show as “Collaboration of the Year”. Let me prove to you I am a fan, I will possibly name all songs you have been featured that I am aware. “I Am A Winner”, “All I Want is You”, “Mama”, “Bless Me”, that means I have been keeping up. Unfortunately, none of those songs has inspired much of an applause. It was another song with Miss Kedike.

You brought home KORA award as the Best Female West African Act in 2012, can you do that now in 2016? I mean can you win an award now over Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, or maybe even a Simi? Except that must be a charity award. It’s been four years since you bagged an award, ain’t you hungry for one now? A lot has changed since you dropped your debut studio album roughly four years ago. Let me remind you a bit. New talents are now on the block, some have already released solid debut albums. I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is Seyi Shay in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”. I dare not mention Tiwa Savage, ain’t nothing stopping her not even here marriage and her new kid, she is headed worldwide.

As a fan, I can’t say which direction you going with your music. I got news of your exit from Capital Hill Records, and wide speculations you have pitch tent with Flavour’s 2nite Entertainment. Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music? One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music videos or during a stage performance, never mind, it’s none of my business. I sincerely hope you know there is no sleeping on a bicycle as music in Nigeria is concerned.

I hate to say this, after your successful run with “Eni Mi Baller” it seems you took a chill pill, pulled a back seat and became nonchalant. Earnestly we miss the attitude you brought into your popular songs “Eni Mi Baller” and “Kedike”. Why are you still being referred to as “Miss Kedike”? It’s simple; there has been nothing really impactful you have done to be christened after, SMH. You seriously have to thank MTN and Coca-Cola for giving you flashes of the Spotlight. I begin to wonder what would have been your fate without them. I wouldn’t want to imagine.

I have suddenly lost interest in bearing my thoughts and those of numerous fans about you. This is where I end my tirade. Dear Miss Kedike you can do better.

Sincerely,

A big fan of yours.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/is-nigerian-economy-affecting-you-angry.html?m=1

Obsessed fans(haters) everywhere u go. See as another person pant dey tight this one. My friend go n take several seats jor.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by jordinsparkles(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
This unknown fan is just looking for attention o!!!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by HonabFaj(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2016
What a Fan ,A Fan indeed
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Me wey just comot from 30 days ban some days ago tongue
HMZi:
make em no ban u o,na so i critisize,4 days ban...i dey pray 4 u
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by ebuclassic18(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
TunezTV:

As a very concerned fan, I’m deeply worried about your inactivity lately in the music industry. The last quarter of the year is lurking around the corner; your fans are starved as you have not served any meaningful tune lately. Oh please don’t remind me about the few features you graced this year. In my candid opinion, none of those songs can be nominated on any award show as “Collaboration of the Year”. Let me prove to you I am a fan, I will possibly name all songs you have been featured that I am aware. “I Am A Winner”, “All I Want is You”, “Mama”, “Bless Me”, that means I have been keeping up. Unfortunately, none of those songs has inspired much of an applause. It was another song with Miss Kedike.

You brought home KORA award as the Best Female West African Act in 2012, can you do that now in 2016? I mean can you win an award now over Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, or maybe even a Simi? Except that must be a charity award. It’s been four years since you bagged an award, ain’t you hungry for one now? A lot has changed since you dropped your debut studio album roughly four years ago. Let me remind you a bit. New talents are now on the block, some have already released solid debut albums. I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is Seyi Shay in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”. I dare not mention Tiwa Savage, ain’t nothing stopping her not even here marriage and her new kid, she is headed worldwide.

As a fan, I can’t say which direction you going with your music. I got news of your exit from Capital Hill Records, and wide speculations you have pitch tent with Flavour’s 2nite Entertainment. Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music? One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music videos or during a stage performance, never mind, it’s none of my business. I sincerely hope you know there is no sleeping on a bicycle as music in Nigeria is concerned.

I hate to say this, after your successful run with “Eni Mi Baller” it seems you took a chill pill, pulled a back seat and became nonchalant. Earnestly we miss the attitude you brought into your popular songs “Eni Mi Baller” and “Kedike”. Why are you still being referred to as “Miss Kedike”? It’s simple; there has been nothing really impactful you have done to be christened after, SMH. You seriously have to thank MTN and Coca-Cola for giving you flashes of the Spotlight. I begin to wonder what would have been your fate without them. I wouldn’t want to imagine.

I have suddenly lost interest in bearing my thoughts and those of numerous fans about you. This is where I end my tirade. Dear Miss Kedike you can do better.

Sincerely,

A big fan of yours.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/is-nigerian-economy-affecting-you-angry.html?m=1

listen brother or sister anyone you find your self you failed because you didn't answer her questions don't forget her name is still in every house hold even if she quits music today,please use your gift as a writer to reach all these childish politicians we have as leaders.
A fan of yours.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Esdb3: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
Change..

Cc tuneZTv. I tweeted sth like this to a musician. Her name is Alessia Carraciollo not some trsh like kedike. Don't waste ur time bruh. Listen to real talents.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by ebuclassic18(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2016
listen brother or sister anyone you find your self you failed because you didn't answer her questions don't forget her name is still in every house hold even if she quits music today,please use your gift as a writer to reach all these childish politicians we have as leaders.
A fan of yours.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by jay7(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Rubbish...people should mind their business

Habaaaaaa
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nickymezor(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Ppl can carry matter wey no concern dem one bit fr deir head sha... Watz dis fellows biz sef
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by ring7(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Idiosyncrasies that Fan should go and make a Research about Adele ...
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
How many awards have you won yourself since 1900? Ow e take concern u na? You see what you did,made me type in pidgin English. Mind your damn business like I do and leave the little lady alone!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by CHYMZZY(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
this one na big constructive shot! Omo you must be a music critics!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by mikool007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dey noticed that it's like Nigerian economy and chidinma are going in opposite directions....buh wetin concern dem, wen d gal dey suffer wer nigeria dey
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by kingjizzy2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
The fan is a tribal adamu check out the names he mentioned
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by HMZi: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Me wey just comot from 30 days ban some days ago tongue
we got us some badass MODs..
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by ensamy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
She is still a little chap and should try and take her studies seriously otherwise this thing can destroy her at any time and be thrown away like a used tissue paper. Where are the likes of Idris, rugged man, the' ijoya' lady just to name a few. MTN, Pepsi etc will thow her away when she fades, just like Engslish premiership clubs will when any players form fades.

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by sportman117: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
[url]naijabet.com[/url] doesn't go into hiding
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by henrybomb(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
TunezTV:

Sincerely,

A big fan of yours.

delusional human..drinking panadol for another person's headache
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by andykay(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
golor:
May God bless the Op, a critical look at the Op post, it seems not to be criticism but rather a challenge for her to do more, I pray she get challenged nd someday reward you for challenging her. You believe she can do it all you posted their was just to challenged her. May God bless you real good.

Personally am not her fan but I truly love your thought provocative challenges you posed on her.

Sometimes all one needs to push further is just a thought provocative challenges like this one.

If you think the Op has done noble please hit like,if not hit share, personally I don't think there will be any bad belle to hit share.

Have you forgotten that, even among the twelve disciples, there's a Judas!!!
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by laudate: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:
How does the economy affect an artist ability to compose, write and sing songs? Must you people wail at every instance.

Are the below mentioned not making waves in the same Nigerian economy?

To me, Chidinma looks like a flash in the pan. God only blessed her by crowing her the winner of MTN Project Fame. Hard work, not make ups and beauty sustain and maintains success.

What do you mean by "How does the economy affect an artist ability to compose, write and sing songs?" After writing the songs, will she keep it under her pillow? Won't she go into a studio to record, produce, distribute and market the songs? All these things cost money! Do you know how much is being charged by recording studios per session?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic At AMVCA Cocktail Party Pictured Dancing / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.