Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony (2030 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by 9jalatestnews(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Home / Entertainment / Chris Brown arrested in His Home for Assaulting A Woman
Chris Brown arrested in His Home for Assaulting A Woman
Ladoja Oluseun 5:13 AM Entertainment

Yesterday it was reported that A white woman called Los Angeles Police reporting that she needed help accusing Chris Brown of pointing Gun at her face.

The Police arrived at the Residence but Chris Brown made them wait for hours before allowing them to Search the building.

Before the Arrest Chris Brown had previously shared a Video on his Instagram Account he recorded inside his home keeping the police waiting outside.

He Said

"I don't care. Y'all gonna stop playing game with me like I'm the villain, like I'm going crazy,When you get the warrant or whatever you need to do, you're going to walk right up in here and you're going to see nothing. You idiots. I am Tired of dealing with you, You are the worst gang in the world and I said It"

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-in-his-home-for.html

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by letsbet(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided i dont belive tis. share a link to d video
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by tosin400: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2016
letsbet:
undecided i dont belive tis. share a link to d video
it true
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by yrret: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Let me ask wizzy boy.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Too Mussh Weed&bush..See as Hair Full Hin Nose Like Bush Rat!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by yrret: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Too Mussh Weed&bush..See as Hair Full Hin Nose Like Bush Rat!

Brother, Goodmorning o... No be hair be dat, na tattoo.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2016
yrret:

Brother, Goodmorning o... No be hair be dat, na tattoo.
good Morninq Too o,hope u slept well??...tattoo inside the nostrils

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by yrret: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
good Morninq Too o,hope u slept well??...tattoo inside the nostrils

Na ring I see o... Unless u mean moustache
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Destined2win: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Na the kind person wey wizkid dey follow upandan
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by amtaken(f): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Chris Brown been forming gangster ever since Riri took a long walk from him.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2016
This guy is gradually loosing it

Tattoos everywhere..prolly on his D too
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Black boys when will you hear?

Your grandmothers warned you and warned you, stay away from these stoopid white washed looking beckies.
They don't love you, they've never loved the black men.

Know your roots stoopid kids. The problem is when they become successful they stopped listening to their elders.
You think they want to see you doing well? But ya all never learn. You use drugs instead to ruined your life and hang out with the wrong people.

Fine boy like this and so talented yet drugs is ruining his life.

Stay the fu....Ck away from these white batches.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:
This guy is gradually loosing it

tongue
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2016
ellacute45:

tongue
u sha want to French kiss me this morning cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:
I sha want to French kiss me this morning cheesy

Which kind quack English una dey write for this Nairaland self? Abeg clap for English.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by youngest85(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Te ba ti jo kema judi...
First come first serve
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2016
michael142:

Which kind quack English una dey write for this Nairaland self? Abeg clap for English.

*claps for English*

grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
ellacute45:

*claps for English*

grin

Over sabi fire you there. You nor see say na pidgin I take dey write? Oloshi.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
michael142:

English professor..Book worm Emeritus baba! ur brain can't decipher it was a typographical error!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:
English professor..Book worm Emeritus baba! ur brain can't decipher it was typographical error!

Keep quiet, nor be error. Most of una for Nairaland, una dey like write quack English like i.e I cannot come and go and die there, kukuma kill me, I sha will not let her go.

Abi I lie?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by EHMIR(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Their police are even patient enough to ve waited that long for what ever reasonsadsad

i trust NPFgrin
warrant or not,u must go with them,peacefully or forcefullygringrincheesy
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2016
michael142:

Keep quiet, nor be error. Most of una for Nairaland, una dey like write quack English like i.e I cannot come and go and die there, kukuma kill me, I sha will not let her go.

Abi I lie?
The "I cannot come and go and die na slang same with the " kukuma kill me" but ur brain couldn't crack that as well!

Because u attended Technical school we won't hear word again! Na only pidgin u sabi yarn..speak English Mr Technical!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:
The "I cannot come and go and die na slang same with the " kukuma kill me" but ur brain couldn't crack that as well!

Because u attended Technical school we won't hear word again! Na only pidgin u sabi yarn..speak English Mr Technical!

He pain am.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2016
michael142:

He pain am.
Mr Technical school..speak English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:

grin cheesy no mind am
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
This guy is nothing but a common tout undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
ellacute45:

grin cheesy no mind am
ok grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by princealexndre(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Chris Brown and getting arrested...

Re: Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:

Point of correction, nor be English. Na Engliss

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!! Mediatakeout Just Leaked An Alleged Sextape Of Kylie & Tyga (pics/vid) / Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless / Marriage Proposal: Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim With Bank Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.