Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] (1491 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Dazzles In Wedding Gown [PICS] / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Sultry actress Mercy Aigbe is giving her fans the opportunity to have an input in her wardrobe choice.

The Edo star dressed in a red lace dress which was sheer from her mid-thighs to her ankle with matching red minimalist sandals.

On the other side of the photo, she is seen in similar black dress complete with the sheer length and side slit. She paired this up with a pair of black heeled sandals.

She asked, “Red or Black? Dress available @mag_divas Hello everyone .”

Personally I'm in love with the black.. Buh which one of the sheer outfits do you prefer...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/in-style-which-do-you-prefer-mercy.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2016
None! angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2016
None. Both dresses are ugly af.
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by Benjom(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2016
cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by amtaken(f): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by youngest85(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2016
No one shows cleavage or camel toe......so none!
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by HolyHero: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2016
[size=15pt]
i'd prefer her in nothing
[/size]
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2016
She looks great in both °°°see haters above me abeg
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by Afrok(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Only her husband should answer that question coz she's not my business undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2016
I think I prefer d black one
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by teesugar(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2016
The black is nice!
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by TheFatOne(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Red.. Red.. Red! Makes her shiny..
Re: Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS] by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
The red

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani In New Sexy Photos With A Cheetah / Banky W: Back In The Day, Before God Became My Barber / Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.