Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,348 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. (6048 Views)

Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Presidential Amnesty Programme Is Over - Ceo / Ateke Tom Accepts Presidential Amnesty Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by snapshot: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
, Snapshot wept cry cry cry
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by kokoA(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
The Niger delta struggle is a collective struggle for all Nigerians, it is a struggle that the militants or the people of Niger delta can not handle alone. Lets face the fact here, my people no militant group can figth the Nigerian military when it comes to real combat.

I respect the moves taken by Tompolo, Ateke and the rest of them. Now the ball is in the F.G's court to deliver on their side of the bargain. As a concened Nigerian I make bold to say that if the government turn around to stab these guys in the back, it will become our collective fight as Nigerians, because clearly we can now see that these guys want peace to reign. If the dreaded Tompolo can shed tears fo his fatherland, it should tell us how bad the situation is over there.

All am saying here is that we Nigerians should stop seeing all these as a fight for the Niger deltans alone. I watched with kneen interest the whole violence saga right from the very begining and one thing I noticed is that these militans never ever said they don't want to be a part of Nigeria, they never said the wanted a country of their own, these goes a long way to show that some how they belive in ONE NIGERIA! and now that they have decided to rest their faith in the government of Umaru, we can not deny them the oppurtunity to be reintergrated into our society, after all we are all brothers and sisters. Lets give peace a chance.
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by WilyWily: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
Any one that surrendered his/her destiny to dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani man and their Corrupt Yoruba collaborators is his/her own cup of tea,
Struggle to free our people from the hands of these Apes will continue.
The killing of their worthless Stinking soldiers will go on, until they leave us alone.
May almighty bless Supreme commander JOMO and all Freedom Fighters,
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by yeswecan(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
look at the bright side, Tompolo did well
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by desthan(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2009
whatever undecided
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by sherrylo: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Wilywily ,are you back?where have you been with your stupid hatred for Yoruba people?
Re: Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. by otokx(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
There is something about this whole "amnesty" programme that looks fishy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Empowers 500 Youths With Free Tricycles / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.