Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

16- Odu Ofun Meji- Eji Orangun- It Is A Benevolent Universe! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 16- Odu Ofun Meji- Eji Orangun- It Is A Benevolent Universe! (8419 Views)

14- Odu Irete Meji- Eji Elemere Let Your Fortunes Make You A Better Person! / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. / Odu Ofun Osa- The Benevolent Smiter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16- Odu Ofun Meji- Eji Orangun- It Is A Benevolent Universe! by lawani: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2016
16- ODU OFUN MEJI- EJI ORANGUN- IT IS A BENEVOLENT UNIVERSE!

Eriwo ya!
Aya gbo
Aya to
Aya je

II II

I I

II II

I I

This is the Yeeparipa odu!. The odu of the Ogboni fraternity. The first that became last. The odu of Obatala, Oosanla Oseremagbo.

The simple message of this odu is 'Do not turn back from a righteous path because of the odds stacked against you!, Do what is right anyway, even if it seems at first that there is no light at all at the end of the tunnel! Go ahead anyway because Olodumare has got your back!'. All you need, more than enough, will be provided by God, by Olodumare, like magic. It is the law of life, the principle by which the universe operates. So, never ever chicken out from doing what falls on you to do because of the odds stacked against you, mind the odds but go ahead anyway with a sense of duty. Can anyone convince you not to give a good education to your kids? If not, no one should be able to shake you off the path of righteousness, responsibility, honor, patriotism, honesty, truth, humanitarianism and etc. That is the message of OFUN MEJI or OROGUN MEJI. Remain steadfast on the path of righteousness and what you need to overcome will come to you at the best time!

That is what I followed for ten years that saw Barbara Bush Jr CEO Global Health Corps coming into my life by 2012 and bringing with her everything I need!. Ashe

Ofun meji says

'We start where we end'
Divined for the newborn who knows nothing when performing esentaye at the dawn of his life.
He was told that if he sought wisdom and did not lie or be treacherous, Ifa would support him. He was told that in life, there are many roads.
But only the road of righteousness leads to an end supported by Olodumare! and that in the end he would return to where he began!
Next to the innumerable irunmale in Orun!.

Nearing the end of his life, the Awo 'We start where we end' divined for the small child who knows nothing that had become the wise elder who knew much.
Ifa said he supported his ori and his ori supported him in choosing the righteous path and so he would return to where he began
Next to the innumerable irunmale in Orun!.

It is such that we repeat the cycle of life until we reach APEERE (state of perfection). Ofun meji was first but became last showing that whatever begins will also end, trading places with the end that became a beginning!.

YEEPARIPA ODU!!!

Reference

http://tribes.tribe.net/75654caa-e0ed-4c39-9a6c-337a2656c06c/thread/170cd08c-c6da-4d5a-82fa-0fe3b92c9f0f

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its Official, Igbos Can No Longer Claim To Have Some Isreali DNA :) / Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust / Name This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.