Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba (23294 Views)

Funny Memes About Mark Zuckerberg's Visit (add Yours) / Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by RoyalMail: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2016
These are the exclusive pictures of Mark's visit to the CcHub, Nigeria's Silicon Valley which is in Yaba, Lagos. See below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/exclusive-pictures-of-mark-zuckerberg.html

Pictures credit: CcHub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by RoyalMail: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by seedgreen(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Interesting
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Beremx(f): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
E go pain me well well if Sheun no meet Mark Zuckerberg. Im never hear of nairaland before?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by RoyalMail: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
E go pain me well well if Sheun no meet Mark Zuckerberg. Im never hear of nairaland before?

I just wish Seun can just leave Ota for once and meet Mark in Lagos, what a joy will it be..

Seun... abeg go Lagos ooo

41 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Beremx(f): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:

I just wish Seun can just leave Ota for once and meet Mark in Lagos, what a joy will it be..

Seun... abeg go Lagos ooo
I expected. Zuckerberg to have held a sort of conference with social media entrepreneurs in Nigeria, then we expect Seun to be in attendance to meet his idol.

Abi how you take see am?

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by RoyalMail: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
The complaints of many techies including Ynaija is that Seun never showed even when they personally invite him... lets hope he breaks jinx this time around and go to Lagos to meet his god or na idol

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by fiftynaira(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2016
#seunmeetzuckerberg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Beremx(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:
The complaints of many techies including Ynaija is that Seun never showed even when they personally invite him...
That's too bad!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by ayrulez(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Booked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by DICKtator: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Looks like a ret.ard!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by benedictnsi(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2016
wish to meet this man one day

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by NameChecker: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark and his simple style of dressing

It's not about looking Rich
It's about being rich

27 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by NigerDeltan(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Apostle of Simple dressing

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
All these for somebody that came unannounced?

Can't really blame our celebrities, most of them need to make a lot of noise to be noticed.....Like that one that uploaded the house he bought for his wife on social media grin

Nigerian celebrities have a long way to go cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by JingoOAU(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:
The complaints of many techies including Ynaija is that Seun never showed even when they personally invite him... lets hope he breaks jinx this time around and go to Lagos to meet his god or na idol

What is the said SEUN feeling like then??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by iamDaisy(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
cant see police around thats good
cc heartofjasmine

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by CR77(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin
Beremx:
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Taeewo(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by heartofjasmine(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
cute kiss
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by handysuzy(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark Zuck is currently streaming live videos from a meeting with developers in Lagos.

Check his page at https://www.facebook.com/zuck?fref=ts
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
See my Boy,Bosun of Cchub and Truppr. I think the main reason Mark came to 9ja is Andella.

Happy for him smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by MadCow1: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:

Hahahahahaaa...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by heartofjasmine(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
iamDaisy:
cant see police around thats good
cc heartofjasmine
he is cute cool
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by arimahoseloka(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=areracm4556 post=48949993][/quote] ole.
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by nathz45: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
broke swag niggas will wear heaven and earth yet the ones with HEAVY ACCOUNT usually dress with explicit simplicity

not always true sha

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
On my way to yaba grin grin
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by hefelove(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2016
He b like say na wash and wear Mark Zuckerberg dey do abi that cloth never dirty ni
Re: Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba by fergieboy: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Heard he came to Lagos to track down scammers using fb for biz

Hmm tmoney and walesco make Una relocate for the time being

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.