Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – (554 Views)

Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by Topam: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2016
One of the trio declared wanted by the Nigerian Army for concealing information on the whereabouts of the Chibok girls, Aisha Alkali Wakil, has revealed that the Boko Haram terrorist group is now ready for peace.
According to her, the group may make a big announcement about the kidnapped Chibok school girls within the next 24 hours.
The lawyer with the National Human Rights Commission told the Nation that, “Since I came back, I have been on their neck.
“They have now agreed to come out and discuss with the government and bring back the girls.
“I am for the Chibok girls and all the captives. They are ready for peace. This is what they told me.
“I think they might post some information on YouTube within 24 hours,” Aisha stated.
This is coming barely one week after President Muhammadu Buhari said his government was ready to negotiate with genuine Boko Haram leaders to release the missing school girls
lalasticlala,mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/31/boko-haram-ready-peace-will-announce-chibok-girls-whereabouts-24hours-aisha-wakil/.
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by Topam: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Amen.
delishpot:
Peace will return to naija by Gods grace. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by delishpot: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Peace will return to naija by Gods grace. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by emamos: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Boko haram knw they hav already lost d battle...Thanks to God n kudos to Nigerian armed forces
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by delishpot: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians are resilient, this episode has groomed Nigerians towards self improvement and sustenance. I look forward to the golden era.

BTW
Abeg who know Ayiri Emami? I get message for him o
He and Buhari should Pm me cool
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by Rapwiz(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
i can smell lies here

Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by hmuhammad(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rapwiz:
i can smell lies here
the smell should be coming from your mouth. You nose isn't far from your mouth
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours – by NameCheckers: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
No need.... I ll wait till the counter version comes out... Weigh both n choose the one to believe... In this era of denial, anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos State Police Command Has Arrested Chukwuma Nkwocha, General Overseer O / Eight Children Spotted On Okada (photo) / Reversal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.