Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,728 members, 7,840,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Zimbabwean Pastor Claimed He Has Power To Kill Anyone (photo)) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Zimbabwean Pastor Claimed He Has Power To Kill Anyone (photo)) (679 Views)

Fans Slam Mr Eazi After He Claimed To "Be A Blessing To Others" / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / 2face Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Crush On His Wife As The Kiss- ( Pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Zimbabwean Pastor Claimed He Has Power To Kill Anyone (photo)) by Jafar1: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
A popular man of God in Zimbabwe has revealed how God has given him the spiritual power to kill anyone.
The pastor, Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa, claimed that he has spiritual powers to kill. All these he said during his preaching at a vigil tagged ‘sentence’ held at Mount Hampden last week Friday claiming that Biblical prophets had the powers to kill and so does he.
H-metro reports he also boasted while saying all these.

”Our Judgment Nights are all about spiritual warfare and today we are here to sentence all evil spirits tormenting nations so as to receive their blessings. Biblical prophets used to kill and I as well tell you that I have powers to kill those who try to disturb me in doing what God has anointed me to do. When criminals get their sentence they are kept in prisons to allow people to do their jobs peacefully and that is why we are here to ‘sentence’ all challenges affecting the lives for people to enjoy their freedom. Africa has resources and foreigners eye them daily and when missionaries came here preaching they wanted to see us dead and go to heaven quickly so that they enjoy what God has given us. They colonized Africa, a blessed nation where everything started and if you read the Bible well you will discover that Jesus was taken to Africa, Egypt when Herod sought to kill him,” said Prophet Makandiwa.

Re: A Zimbabwean Pastor Claimed He Has Power To Kill Anyone (photo)) by gabinogem(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2016
This is the season for noise pollution, contamination, extermination & more cartoons & animation. cheesy
Re: A Zimbabwean Pastor Claimed He Has Power To Kill Anyone (photo)) by naniawini(f): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please come and kill Buhari angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Major Clevage In Capetown / Some Of The Best Shoes From New York Fashion Week / Toni Tones & Cynthia Morgan Dazzle In Yellow-themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.