Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,901 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (24538 Views)

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by ebioloye1: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Airport without light self.

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Miles300: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
I see no reason why it should be Increased , toll gate is a long term thing , wetin dem dey increase am for , it's price of dollar also affecting it as well .. Just within a year everything is goin up even tickets are 500k now as we speak to qatar or transitin via Qatar .. Nigeria has never been in dis bad situation before

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Aroh48(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
I taught they said Jesus is coming soon?This is the right time for him to come,because Nigeria is now a pathetic Nation.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tinubu brought this guy to power, I think he is a political genius, but if anyone still thinks he has good judgement. You need to have brain checked .
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by JUSTEES: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
A bag of cement is 2200naira now,can we call dis one a change!!!

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by ibedun: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
The black man's life is meant to be hard and difficult. We are designed and cursed this way. In a society where people steal billions of dollars from the treasury brazenly. Stellar Oduah and co. To the noisy Igbos, please just keep quiet and pay your rent, fees, duties and taxes.

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by goshen26: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kk

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by jcflex(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:

It was N100 initially
Then May 2015 government increased it to N200
Now same government proposed increase by 100% within one calendar year almost 200% increase
Useless government

Sir, stop painting a false info.

am not in support of the increment, as it affect me as well, cus i use the toll gate everyday.

May 2015, there was no increment of the toll fare.

it was increase either 2013 or so, but so sure not 2015.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by akilo1: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sai baba,change is here grin
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by persius555(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
That toll gate is over ten years. Has the concession not expired?
At this rate, I Wonder how APC will look straight in the eyes of Nigerians and solicit for votes come 2019.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by slimfit1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
If you all are paying your taxes properly and asking how it is used it would be nice. I don't know why poor people are complaining as if they use the gate. its a way to generate funds its done every where if you can't afford it use your leg its not by force we should be asking what they are going to use the money for we just feel the need to complain about everything unnecessarily.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by ephi123(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
ZOMBIES will be conveniently absent from this kind of thread. Esaus that have sold their birthrights. lipsrsealed
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by amtaken(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
When we tried to explain to people how bad Buhari is they called us wailers. Now everybody is wailing. I am even tired of talking. Mxm.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
jcflex:

Sir, stop painting a false info.

am not in support of the increment, as it affect me as well, cus i use the toll gate everyday.

May 2015, there was no increment of the toll fare.

it was increase either 2013 or so, but so sure not 2015.

Please do your findings bros undecided
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by engrhorla(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Apelex:
Everything is on the increase now in Nigeria.

Very soon even 1+1 will be=3...

Very sad indeed

This aimless Govt of the APC....

I miss GEJ..a true leader or the people..

Haters can go and eat banana and live in the zoo for all I care...

angry

"CHANGE". Indeed

I dey miss GEJ too o tho I campaigned for Baba

Aero airline don shut down, many int'l flights dey leave naija

Economy is in recession yet Baba dey ball like emi ni baller, Olowo aye

No singular effort, policy or action to revive economy

Na blame, probe, excuses we dey hear

Just negodu

Baba we no do again o..dis ur puzzle too hard

#2019, whr are thou?

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
singing ; change blues

after election wey dem do
Dem do Dem do
We still dey wait for the change
The change the change
All the promise wey dem
dem make Dem make
E don dey be like say na fake
Na fake na fake
we don tire to complain o
Ahan Ahan
all of you that said the new sheriff will flush out corruption, I hope the corruption fight is putting food on your table in this hard times, hehehehe this is the change menh!

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by tommykiwi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
May devil punish APC.
Make I complete am wella for U .

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by jcflex(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:

Please do your findings bros undecided

Sir, i dnt need any finding,

been using the abj Airport toll gate, since 2011,

The toll gate was reconstructed around 2013, due to the right of way of the railway line.

That was when the toll fare was increase. and not 2015 as you stated.

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
jcflex:

Sir, i dnt need any finding,

been using the abj Airport toll gate, since 2011,

The toll gate was reconstructed around 2013, due to the right of way of the railway line.

That was when the toll fare was increase. and not 2015 as you stated.

I refer to lagos grin
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by jcflex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:

I refer to lagos grin

See, you dnt need dancing up and down, my lagos office is right behind the toll gate, opp Training Sch. if FAAN increase, it across board,

Have pay toll in lag airport on several occasion, before may 2015.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
jcflex:

See, you dnt need dancing up and down, my lagos office is right behind the toll gate, opp Training Sch. if FAAN increase, it across board,

Have pay toll in lag airport on several occasion, before may 2015.

Ok i concede, in your opinion, is this increment justified?
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by jcflex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:

Ok i concede, in your opinion, is this increment justified?

Like i said in my first post, am not in support of it.

the increment is not justifiable.

Most pple are talking of paying then the old rate by tomorrow, and if they refuse to colect, leave your car there, with that, your block others from gaining access and that will call the attention of the general public.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by tymgotel: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Apelex:
Everything is on the increase now in Nigeria.

Very soon even 1+1 will be=3...

Very sad indeed

This aimless Govt of the APC....

I miss GEJ..a true leader or the people..

Haters can go and eat banana and live in the zoo for all I care...

angry

"CHANGE". Indeed
haters will not like this comment
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by tymgotel: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
May devil punish APC.
Isi
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by holluphemydavid(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Let me book space, will come back later, meanwhile am not surprised will voted Buhari and now we are facing it
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by ikdaddy01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na wah oh. For how long shall this trend continue, with APc?
Gate fre was 100 as at march 2015. Apc increased to 200 and now dz?
Tomorrow they ll tell us same story Blame the past administration
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by kalid01(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Management of Pathway Consultant wishes to inform the general public on the vacant positions in one of its newly established branches IN Ibadan. COMPANY'S PROFILE The organisation is a highly standard one and has been in existence over the years. AVAILABLE POSITIONS: ◆Business development Officers (BDO), ◆Human Resource Officer (HRO), ◆Procurement Officer, ◆Manager, ◆Database manager, ◆Regional Manager ◆Software Engineer, ◆System Analyst, ◆system engineers, ◆Drivers/Cleaners, ◆Office Assistant(s), ◆Health officers, ◆Business Executives, ◆Senior manager, ◆Accountant, ◆Network Engineer, ◆Receptionist, ◆Logistics Director. REQUIREMENTS: ■Must possess at least one or more of the following: NCE, OND, HND, BSC, BA, BTECH, MSC, MA, PHD or at least a good SSCE result. ■Candidate MUST be able to take calculated risks. ■Candidate MUST be computer literate. ■Candidate MUST possess the ability to manage pressure and work with little or no supervision. ■Candidate MUST be smart and inventive. ■Candidate MUST be ready to travel for assignments, both within and outside the country when the need arises. ■ Candidate MUST be self motivated. METHODS OF APPLICATION: Interested persons should forward their up-to- date CV Via the link OR Simply forward your Name, Educational Qualification(s), Current Location, E-mail address, Gender, Phone Number to the company's HR Phone Number 08145016707
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Buhari has ignorantly bought into the APC 'tax money' strategy for funding government expenditure.

While it might have been successful in Lagos, it simply doesn't make sense to apply it at the National scale because a whole lot more variables are involved. Take away infusion of cash from crude sales (which will soon dwindle to nothing if current trend persists) and the Nigerian economy becomes a closed system. What the Federal Govt is simply doing via this obsession with higher and higher taxes, is that they are working the common man to death, in order to sustain the illusion of governance in Abuja.

The Nigerian nation has begun consuming it's own flesh in order to survive. Death is the inevitable end-result of such a self-destructive course of action.
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by keneee: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
God punish all of you here that voted APC
Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Austin4lif: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
maasoap:

Stop crying APC up and down. What you see today is consequences of yester years wastefulness and reckless mega looting.
zombie i see u

1 Like

Re: Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef cry

Have they probed the income from this source since inception. Where is EFCC? Where is ICPC?

This hustle is now real shocked

Useless government shocked

Painfully!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit / Water Transportation In Lagos State: Lagosians Speak - Photos / Kenyan Police Chopper Crashes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.