Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit (24562 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by dainformant(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
The president of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), Comrade Denilson Bamidele, has been involved in a motor accident.

It was gathered that the comrade had the accident on Thursday, August 16th, while on his way for a condolence visit, at the Federal University of Agriculture in Makurdi, Benue state, over the accident that happened the previous day.

The NANS president was rushed to the hospital after the accident and is said to be doing well. 

Some students died after being involved in an accident at the institution. The victims were on their way to the ICT centre on the campus before vehicle conveying them had an accident.

Two students in the front seat were said to have died instantly and four others seriously injured.

The incident was said to have triggered a crisis, as aggrieved students burned down the bus and allegedly vandalised some school property.

Following the incident, the school authority immediately shut down the school until further notice.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nans-president-comrade-denilson-bamidele-involved-in-accident.html

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Nwodosis(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Death has dialed the wrong number and may it keep dialing the wrong number in our lives till our purpose on Earth are fulfilled. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by bedspread: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Almost every Year.... NANS must be involved in Accidents...
These guys have to Check their Movement

17 Likes

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by centoke30(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
getting well soon Aluta 001
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Bawizzo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
God has fought a battle you, dawg!
Get well soon.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by bennymark(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't all this student unionism is worth breaking a leg for. Our politicians steal much more without all the hassle. Paper and biro things
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by kennosklint(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
The guy but like na bad I do as I wan go say sorry to my country students
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by columbus007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
i taught he died,maybe i didn't read it well.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Mrkarlz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eeya,, Mr NANS sorry for that..i wish u speedy recovery
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa RIP
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by drawkcab: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
redrum erom
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is terrible.

RIP to the dead.
Get well SOON to the survivors.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by KUSHKAMP: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok rip in advance to the NANS President. We will all die s0me day
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Yinxies(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Double wahala
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by DIKEnaWAR: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Old touts that refuse to graduate. Lazing around and begging money from politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by correctyourself(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Though this report could not state who they wanted to pay confluence visit to, somebody sent to school to learn Payinging condolence visit, thoes the incident support students interest, there was a time a NANS president left Ekpoma one time to Abuja, what happened, can't we learn.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by chloride6: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by chloride6: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Professional Student grin grin grin
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Cessa0(f): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nwodosis:
Death has dialed the wrong number and may it keep dialing the number in our lives till our purpose on Earth are fulfilled. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why is NANS headed by former students I played politics in the university and it was, hmmm. These guys are tools of Vice chancellors, State Governors and other politicians. Just few months in that "office" you can afford a car like Corolla, etc.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by cutefern2020(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
The reason for the increasing crashes they often involve themselves is that they always speed excessively while on the road. They should reduce their speed. I have seen the same damaged Toyota Camry on the road driving menacingly. They should be careful.
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by cutefern2020(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
The reason for the increasing crashes they often involve themselves is that they always speed excessively while on the road. They should reduce their speed. I have seen the same damaged Toyota Camry on the road driving menacingly. They should be careful
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nwodosis:
Death has dialed the wrong number and may it keep dialing the number in our lives till our purpose on Earth are fulfilled. Amen.
You carry FTC yet na swear you take celebrate am...just be like me bro

Speak Pidgin
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by xeros20(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dear poster, get your facts right. Only one student died in the accident may his soul rest in peace. Others were injured and are recovering. The student that died was on a bike and was knocked down by the bus, nobody in the bus died.

2 Likes

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by magicminister: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lmaooo.....

This guy is supposed to rally Nigerian students to protest oppressive governments and call for growth and development. Instead, he chose to be a coward and now he is a victim of our system... good riddance!!! Burn in hell!!!
Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Awoleesu(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Old touts that refuse to graduate. Lazing around and begging money from politicians.
Drinking beer n smoking hemp...
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit by Akabuking: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
see hospital bed a beg ...shithole country.

(1) (Reply)

New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow / Man Calls Out Ikorodu LG & Lagos State Senator For Leaving The Road Like This. / Soldier, Others Killed In Fatal Accident Involving 19 Vehicles In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.