Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow (46649 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday – NASRDA / Annular Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On September 1st - NASRDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Blacky287(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Another matter for dead body
I rest my case
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by cutesimplycalm(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
We will be waiting patiently for d eclipse nw infact it will be well entertained.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why is NARSDA still in operation.. there is no money and we have 2 satellites in space that cannot find chibok girls or boko haram and have to be operated from England.. CHAI..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:

Bring 1 cow, two ram, yam, 5 white cock, Palm oil and palm wine three big keg for consultations, if na olden days na human e for require.

You must be "the gods"

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Olumyyde(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Its NASRDA,op be informed.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Nickymezor(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Partial eclipse... Can't wait to see it.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by dheolexaone(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Instrument or not, am pwerie sure that most peeps will stare at it till it fades. ABEG, HOW NAIRALANDERS GO TAKE SNAP PINSHURE FOR LALASTICA? Some sef go do SELFIE in d ECLIPSE.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by fortunateice(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
E don tey wey e dey happen... So no worries
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by shotin(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin
ADEWUMIMichael:

Wetin concerns the gods with this issue , edakun ?? undecided
. grin I tire oooo
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by IbBarham(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where are the viewing centres located...
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by sukkot: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
it means there is about to be a charge of guard. all the old kleptocrats will fall. divine intervention is on the way
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wow what a coincidence , I had a weird dream some days back about the sun falling and there was a huge explosion, with people scampering just to get away from what seems like total annihilation of the human race. I hope it's just another bad dream.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by sen8or(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:

Bring 1 cow, two ram, yam, 5 white cock, Palm oil and palm wine three big keg for consultations, if na olden days na human e for require.
Kuku talk say make we donate for ur bride prize

2 Likes

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by yhemsy62(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:

To appease the gods abi
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by AyamConfidence(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
**heads to the nearest viewing center

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by tolexy007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
don't b surprised when hear the news that the Annular eclipse is inconclusive or the eclipse is missing
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ema tan ara yin......we will be here waiting, annular eclipse kor, triangular ni. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by back2dmatter: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=40pt]This is an achievement for those MUMU. I pity this country[/size].
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by ChuxMyk(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The gods are angry
Yesso. Too much atrocities in our nation. grin grin grin
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Flashh: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oche211:
hehehehehehehe even the gods are hungry.
gringrin
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by AmAlbert(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg if you get low battery, kuku use that opportunity carry your charger gum body cos I hear say the Eclipse Dey very powerful, maybe even fit charge phone...

Just an advice from a Bruh
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by linkolxtra: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Get to know why www.Donnynaija.com smileya.com was endorsed by celebrities for your daily entertainment, fashion tips and movie update
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by lawson06(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

Wetin concerns the gods with this issue , edakun ?? undecided

I wonder o
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by ahamonyeka(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just finish serving my ban.

I was banned just because I quote my mind I suppose mod is from the west.

Mod with ban are like 5and 6

The second pix is for you.

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The gods are angry
hehehe
I guess with you

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by stanisbaratheon: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
wetin this people take us for sef?? We shouldn't panic

so Nigerians have now become people that are living in stone age okwa ya? that ordinary eclipse go dey make us panic..

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by ciscoxx(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
See as. The moon dy fight.. Am viewing my own nw.
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by sukkot: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bevy12:
I'm getting tired of solar eclipse sef. Need to see a lunar eclipse.
there is one on september 16

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by victorazy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Boomboost:
NSRDC no fit even specify the regions that will experience this, abi na only Lagos?

They did. Check last 2week post, the link is there u will find out. South - South and West will experience about 85% of it while Abj 45%
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
We are watching in 4D......

1 Like

Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by gentility411(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
kvngjesse:
It is already happening here.

how can dat be? it is suppose to happen in d morning tomorrow, or maybe it has happened in ur dream.......lolz
Re: Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow by victorazy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
sukkot:
it means there is about to be a charge of guard. all the old kleptocrats will fall. divine intervention is on the way

Yep!
Eclips is a sign only spiritually known to wise ppl.

Any time there is eclipse means there is change or alteration in the foundation of creation.
Check in the Bible when Jesus died, eclipse happened meaning devine intervention, change from old to new. Read the book of Revelation anytime a scroll is oppened the sun will go dark (solar eclipse) and moon will turn to blood (lunar eclipse) remember what was recorded in Revelation is what has happened, happening and to happen. This will go round the world from centuries to centuries.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics) / Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water / Sheep With 6 Legs Born In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.