Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? (3601 Views)

Entertainment. Why Did Olamide Stop Rapping? / Video: American Survives Bloody Badoo Attack In Lagos / Did Olamide Really Did This For Fame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? by nostimi4u(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gud day Nairalanders ; for argument sake that ensued at a gathering I would like you all to add your opinions on this. For the music lovers & fans of both Olamide & Phyno; personally my opinion was dat Olamide neva made Phyno popular; they were both popular and their combo was jst the rigth move. Yoruba rapper meets Igbo rapper. Aloma
Re: Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? by amuokuko: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
what u should ask is, when Phyno released his 1st Album that made the likes of me Mad on wheel, when blasting from the stereo, was Olamide in any way featured on those track
if ur argument was centered on Introducing Phyno to the touts of ogun, osun, i will say yes, just the way Phyno introduced Olamide to the palm-wine tappers in the East.......
Re: Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? by nostimi4u(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah but if am right but not sure ; I was made. To understand that Phyno is yet to release an album but not withstanding pls can u list is hit tracks b4 he started featuring with Olamide. Thanks

amuokuko:
what u should ask is, when Phyno released his 1st Album that made the likes of me Mad on wheel, when blasting from the stereo, was Olamide in any way featured on those track
if ur argument was centered on Introducing Phyno to the touts of ogun, osun, i will say yes, just the way Phyno introduced Olamide to the palm-wine tappers in the East.......
Re: Did Olamide Badoo Make Phyno Blow Or Popular? by amuokuko: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
nostimi4u:
Yeah but if am right but not sure ; I was made. To understand that Phyno is yet to release an album but not withstanding pls can u list is hit tracks b4 he started featuring with Olamide. Thanks

he has 2 albums..
the 1st was ''No guts no glory", which featured songs that brought him to limelight, Chibuzo, alobam, man of the year, Anamachi, Authentic, good die young, icholiya, paper chaser etc..

His 2nd album( 2 kings) is more of collaboration with Olamide, this album has 10 tracks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1.5 - 2 ODDS ON WEEKENDS. / I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / Photos Of 11-months Old Baby Girl Raped By 27-year-old Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.